Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Child Found Dead Wrapped in Blanket on Deer Island - identified as two-year old Bella Bond

I bet it won't be long before it comes out that dad was not actually "dad", but some random lay mom had. Now he wants to claim her because he sees some potential for money.

I hope they charge his ass and his moms with something since they both knew Bella had been murdered.
    Bella’s biological father, Joseph Amoroso, 32, said on Saturday that Bond told him late last week that their daughter had been killed by her boyfriend. Amoroso did not contact authorities with the information, the Globe has reported.
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...PpJ/story.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's exactly how I feel. He KNEW she was dead and what happened and still didn't report it. Wouldn't that qualify for some kind of criminal charge?

And if he has a Gofundme and people are actually donating, I fucking give up. There's people starving on the streets because of disabilities and people will spit on them, yet "Hey! Look! Bella's crack head, dead beat Dad who gave zero fucks for her needs money. Let's help"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Publicity?
    josebaezitis
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

@soul I only saw some photos no video, the page was either removed or so flooded I could not get back to it.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

So the story gets much worse. They abused the hell out of this little girl. They liked to lock her in closets.

Oh yeah. The friends and family showed their ass in court.
    http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...boyfriend.html

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    So the story gets much worse. They abused the hell out of this little girl. They liked to lock her in closets.

Oh yeah. The friends and family showed their ass in court.
    http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...boyfriend.html
    I hate these people. Of course she was abused. To hear the details is heartbreaking though.

Bio dad is a complete piece of shit too. Ugh. I understand the godmother yelling in court but bio dad didn't give a damn about this kid. Now he's going to act like he does? Also did you really think the judge was going to set her bond that low?

That was a frickin joke especially since she had a prior record. I can see asking for house arrest if she was a first time offender or a battered woman or something but keeping a kid in a fridge... Ah, no.

none of those wastes of flesh deserve a voice now. not dad, not godmom, not any of them. they didn't make peep one when she was missing, they can zip it the hell up now.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    (Part bolded above) I have seen this before as well. I did not realize it was a common thing that people did. It is very sad and disgusting. Why would someone pretend to have custody when many people know the truth? Low IQ, I think.Bella's mother is scum. Her Facebook posts are a joke. It was all an act. I've seen it time and time again. I hope she rots.
    The "mom" of my youngest stepson does this. She recently posted pictures of my stepson, as though she saw him recently...yet it's been almost 4 years since she has seen him, or even talked to him (we don't even know where she is, at this point). But it's obvious he looks so young in the pictures she posts....but I guess since she hasn't seen him she has no idea how different he looks now that he is 11 and not 6/7.

I am so glad they were able to identify Baby Doe. I was worried this would be one of those cases where years and years go by with no identity. In my opinion, they should charge the mother with murder as well. Hopefully they end up doing so.

And the birth father pisses me off, even though he was nowhere near her when this happened...and that is a reason it pisses me off as well. He is an absentee father because he had to "fix a couple of things" before he could be a father, then come to find out he has a rap sheet 8 pages long. He didn't go to the police or anyone after she told him their child was dead. And now he is all in the media trying to tell some poor me, sob story. He was never a part of her life when she was alive, but now he wants to be when she is dead? What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Sounds like there is someone high profile or with money who wants access to the case/story. Think about it, she was basically Americas sweetheart, like Jessica and the well. You get in good with the parents, get rights to her story with inside knowledge etc there is money to be made here especially if mommy pulls a Casey Anthoney and walks.
    This. All Day.

Quote Originally Posted by soultosqueeze View Post
    I admit that I haven't read beyond this comment on the thread yet, but I couldn't go on any further without saying something.

I know you looked at the mom's facebook page. You saw the videos. The mom is obviously a junkie and if you can't tell by that video, then there's something wrong with you. Her daughter, from birth I can almost guarantee, was NOT loved and cared for, barely at all. Just because she wasn't starved to death, visibly raped and beaten, does not mean that she was loved by these fuck tards. This woman put on a facade, most likely to keep herself out of prison so she could keep sticking needles in her arm.

Anyone saying that this baby was loved is a fucking moron.

Without any physical evidence it IS possible there won't be a conviction for murder. Especially if they are blaming each other. That places doubt. This mom might be a junkie and have priors, but that does not prove she murdered her kid. THAT'S why CA got off. That's how our justice system is supposed to work.

Yeah, mom probably had something to do with it. Operative word is probably. That's doubt. They can also be charged with other crimes that a conviction is imminent; abuse of a corpse, complicity, accessory, some of those fancy words.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    The bond amount is typical. My friend's boyfriend slit her throat in front of her children, rolled her body up in the bed sheets, and took her down to Mexico to dump the body. His bond was $750,000.

And he'll probably get 1-3 years as opposed to the traffic violator or pot smoker who will do 20 to life.

P.S. I'm sorry that happened to your friend.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I have no faith in our justice system, and I have no faith in my own state to be able to do this right.

ETA: MorbidT - never said she would go to jail or that justice would prevail. I was just saying that this child was never loved like her mom claimed, or like Cat thinks she was loved just because the mom's facebook page shows that she has clothes on and toys. That doesn't mean she was cared for and loved.
    Last edited by soultosqueeze; 09-21-2015 at 05:22 PM.

I have no faith in our justice system, and I have no faith in my own state to be able to do this right.

ETA: MorbidT - never said she would go to jail or that justice would prevail. I was just saying that this child was never loved like her mom claimed, or like Cat thinks she was loved just because the mom's facebook page shows that she has clothes on and toys. That doesn't mean she was cared for and loved.
    It's flawed for sure.

My comment wasn't directed towards you. You just happened to make a comment that stirred a thought in me. As well as the comment that brought up Case Anthony, which I also quoted. I just happened to expound on CA through your comment. A lot of people thought our justice system failed in the CA case, but there was no evidence she killed her daughter. There was only evidence that she was a shitty mom. I think this case will end up being very similar. It doesn't matter if the mom is a junkie and if she didn't love her daughter. It doesn't prove she killed her.

I realize you didn't say she killed her. I was expanding on your comment.

Gotcha. I think the CA case is so f'd up. It's one of those shitty cases that will sit in me forever. I have mixed feelings, as I am sure a lot of people do, about that case. I know there wasn't enough evidence to convict her of murdering her child.. but for her to walk after trial was like a slap in the face. Ok, so you can't prove that she murdered her daughter, but you know damn well, and can prove that she KNEW her daughter was dead and didn't help authorities.

I think that's the one thing I don't understand about that case. She lied repeatedly, got caught in the lies, and then walked free.

I am nervous that will be exactly what happens with this case. No one will be able to prove which story is correct, so everyone will walk, including the dbag sperm donor father that knew his daughter was dead and then didn't report it.

So much time and so many resources have been utilized in finding Baby Doe's name, and now that we know Baby Bella, I just hope justice is served somehow. Fucking arrest all of them and give them all the death penalty.

https://www.facebook.com/fox25news/v...08122/?fref=nf

BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG ASSHOLE FUCKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants to carry on the story of Bella's life? HE DIDNT EVEN MEET THIS BABY, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIFE!?!?

He wants to carry on the story of Bella's life? HE DIDNT EVEN MEET THIS BABY, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIFE!?!?
    At least the people commenting have his number. This guy is the LOWEST of the low. Unfuckingbelievable.

Yep. Can we feed him to kevan?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Gotcha. I think the CA case is so f'd up. It's one of those shitty cases that will sit in me forever. I have mixed feelings, as I am sure a lot of people do, about that case. I know there wasn't enough evidence to convict her of murdering her child.. but for her to walk after trial was like a slap in the face. Ok, so you can't prove that she murdered her daughter, but you know damn well, and can prove that she KNEW her daughter was dead and didn't help authorities.

I think that's the one thing I don't understand about that case. She lied repeatedly, got caught in the lies, and then walked free.

I am nervous that will be exactly what happens with this case. No one will be able to prove which story is correct, so everyone will walk, including the dbag sperm donor father that knew his daughter was dead and then didn't report it.

So much time and so many resources have been utilized in finding Baby Doe's name, and now that we know Baby Bella, I just hope justice is served somehow. Fucking arrest all of them and give them all the death penalty.
    Yeah. The case pulls at my heart strings because it's kind of obvious CA killed her kid. It just sucks there couldn't be any physical evidence to link her. I thought she might be charged with something else and get time out of that. I also fear the same result with this case. Unless they can link physical evidence to the bag, rug, hair, other DNA, to Bella and the scumbags, I'm afraid they will walk.

I think the bio dad may be charged if he knew his daughter was dead and didn't report it to authorities. At least, I hope.

Wait, bio dad never met Bella? I knew he wasn't in her life, but I didn't realize he NEVER had ANY contact. That's fucked up and he's disgusting for trying to gain from her death.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Yep. Can we feed him to kevan?
    I mean, it's not funny, but this is funny. KV

Do you know if the saddest part of this case is? if that lady had not sobered up for two days and admitted it was her kid Bella would still be unidentifiable at this point.

I think the saddest part is the dead kid part. But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Me too ~ the child dead is without a doubt the saddest part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Me too ~ the child dead is without a doubt the saddest part.
    She was dead already, can't change that but to be dead and laying in a freezer waiting to be identified and ultimately buried in a little grave without a name for years is pretty damn sad indeed. There are many babies and kids in unmarked grave waiting for a name. Did they ever solve the boy in the box case?

Now BioDad's mother is claiming she was present for the delivery/birth of Bella?

WTF?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/09/2...rial/#comments

Thread Information