Thread: Dr. Jeff Bradstreet committed suicide

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet committed suicide

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, who helped families whose children were believed to have been damaged by immunizations, was found dead last week under what many are calling ?suspicious circumstances?. He was found dead floating in a North Carolina river.

Dr Bradstreet, a medical doctor, was a prominent autism researcher and vaccine opponent, he was also parent of a child who developed autism after vaccination

A fisherman found the body of Dr. James Jeffery Bradstreet in the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock, North Carolina, last Friday afternoon.

?Bradstreet had a gunshot wound to the chest, which appeared to be self inflicted, according to deputies,? reported WHNS.

In a press release, the Rutherford County Sheriff?s Office announced, ?Divers from the Henderson County Rescue Squad responded to the scene and recovered a handgun from the river.?

An investigation into the death is ongoing, and the results of an autopsy are also reportedly forthcoming.

Dr. Bradstreet ran a private practice in Buford, Georgia, which focused on ?treating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, PPD, and related neurological and developmental disorders.?

Among various remedies, Dr. Bradstreet?s Wellness Center reportedly carried out ?mercury toxicity? treatments, believing the heavy metal to be a leading factor in the development of childhood autism.

Dr. Bradstreet undertook the effort to pinpoint the cause of the disease after his own child developed the ailment following routine vaccination.

?Autism taught me more about medicine than medical school did,? the doctor once stated at a conference, according to the Epoch Times? Jake Crosby.

In addition to treating patients, Bradstreet has also offered expert testimony in federal court on behalf of vaccine-injured families and was founder and president of the International Child Development Resource Center, which at one time employed the much-scorned autism expert Dr. Andrew Wakefield as ?research director.?

The circumstances surrounding Bradstreet?s death are made all the more curious by a recent multi-agency raid led by the FDA on his offices.

?The FDA has yet to reveal why agents searched the office of the doctor, reportedly a former pastor who has been controversial for well over a decade,? reported the Gwinnett Daily Post.

Social media pages dedicated to Bradstreet?s memory are filled with comments from families who say the deceased doctor impacted their lives for the better.

?Dr. Bradstreet was my son?s doctor after my son was diagnosed with autism. He worked miracles,? one Facebook user states. ?At 16, my son is now looking at a normal life thanks to him. I thank him every day.?

?I will forever be grateful and thankful for Dr. Bradstreet recovering my son? from autism,? another person writes. ?Treatments have changed my son?s life so that he can grow up and live a normal healthy life. Dr. Bradstreet will be missed greatly!?

A GoFundMe page has also been set up by one of Bradstreet?s family members seeking ?To find the answers to the many questions leading up to the death of Dr Bradstreet, including an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play.?

Despite his family requesting the public refrain from speculation, many are nevertheless concluding the doctor?s death to be part of a conspiracy.

?Self-inflicted? In the chest? I?m not buying this,? one person in the WHNS comments thread states. ?This was a doctor who had access to pharmaceuticals of all kinds. This was a religious man with a thriving medical practice. Sorry, but this stinks of murder and cover-up.?

Another commentor had a more definitive conjecture:

?He did NOT kill himself! He was murdered for who he was speaking against, what he knew, and what he was doing about it. He was brilliant kind compassionate doctor with amazing abilities to heal. He was taken. Stopped. Silenced. Why would a doctor who had access to pharmaceuticals and could die peacefully shoot himself in the chest???? And throw himself in a river?? THIS IS OBVIOUS! MURDER!!?

http://yournewswire.com/body-of-doct...ting-in-river/
    Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, an autism researcher hailed as a hero by some, dismissed as a fringe conspiracy theorist by others, is believed to have committed suicide following a visit to his Buford office by federal agents, authorities confirmed Thursday.

Multiple law enforcement officials said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration searched Bradstreet Wellness Center last week. On Monday, plastic sheets covered the windows of the two suites the office takes up in a complex off Commerce Drive, and the doors were locked.

Employees who answered the door said they couldn?t give any information, that it was too soon to speculate on how he died. By Wednesday night, some of Bradstreet?s supporters were speculating that his death wasn?t a suicide, but a conspiracy.

The Rutherford County, N.C. Sheriff?s Office says the doctor, 61, of Braselton, was found dead by a fisherman in the Rocky Broad River on Friday afternoon, not far from the lake Bradstreet and his wife often visited on vacation.

?Mr. Bradstreet had a gunshot wound to the chest, which appears to be self inflicted,? a statement from the office said, adding that the investigation is ongoing.

The FDA has yet to reveal why agents searched the office of the doctor, reportedly a former pastor who has been controversial for well over a decade. Robert Hiser, an assistant special agent in charge with the federal agency?s criminal investigations division, referred questions to the U.S. Attorney?s Office in Atlanta, which couldn?t immediately be reached Thursday.

The Georgia Drugs and Narcotics Agency aided the FDA with the raid, but director Rick Allen said Thursday he wasn?t immediately able to give information on the purpose of the search.

Bradstreet has been criticized for using methods of treating autism that were dismissed by mainstream medical professionals. He has also been blasted for reportedly treating patients for ?mercury toxicity,? based on the belief that an ingredient in a childhood vaccination caused autism, a theory which the leading voices in medicine say is inaccurate.

As news of his death spread, many of his supporters began posting messages online, saying that he had saved their children?s lives, that he was champion for the movement to cure autism. They posted story after story in which his therapies and drugs were successful.

Others, including a man who said he was his brother, called him a martyr for autism and insinuated that the truth about his death wasn?t yet known. The man, Thomas Bradstreet, is shown as the creator an online fundraising page, asking for $25,000 from supporters for ?Finding out the TRUTH.?

More than $5,000 had been donated by shortly after noon Thursday.

Jamie Keever, the investigator from the sheriff?s office on the case, said he was aware of the theories.

?I?ve talked to some of those people today,? he said Thursday. ?I don?t know what to say. They have a right to their opinion.?

Efforts to reach the Bradstreet family were not successful this week.
    http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/new...ff-bradstreet/
    Last edited by puzzld; 06-26-2015 at 06:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

How misleading. The title was like "doctor found under" and I am like a car!!! A horse!!! Oh oh under the influence of whip cream or some weird shit lol

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

BUFORD ? Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, an autism researcher hailed as a hero by some, dismissed as a fringe conspiracy theorist by others, is believed to have committed suicide following a visit to his Buford office by federal agents, authorities confirmed Thursday.

#Multiple law enforcement officials said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration searched Bradstreet Wellness Center last week. On Monday, plastic sheets covered the windows of the two suites the office takes up in a complex off Commerce Drive, and the doors were locked.

#Employees who answered the door said they couldn?t give any information, that it was too soon to speculate on how he died. By Wednesday night, some of Bradstreet?s supporters were speculating that his death wasn?t a suicide, but a conspiracy.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/new...ff-bradstreet/

omg...people against anti-vaxxers kiled him and made it look like a suicide
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    omg...people against anti-vaxxers kiled him and made it look like a suicide
    Fucking conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers......idiots.......

Authorities: Anti-vaccine doctor dead in apparent suicide

Authorities say Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, who published research based on the medically disproved claim that vaccines cause autism, has been found dead in an apparent suicide in North Carolina.

The Rutherford County Sheriff's Office said in a news release issued this week that Bradstreet died of what appears to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.

Bradstreet, who was from Braselton, Georgia, was found in the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock on June 19. His body was found by a fisherman. The sheriff's department said Tuesday that a handgun was also pulled from the river.

Authorities are still investigating.

Bradstreet ran a clinic in Buford, Georgia. He also owned Creation's Own, a maker of dietary supplements, which he also prescribed.

The Gwinnett Daily Post reports that agents from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, aided by the Georgia Drugs and Narcotics Agency, raided the Bradstreet Wellness Center last week. The FDA did not reveal to the paper why agents had searched Bradstreet's office.

Bradstreet's family is now raising funds online to investigate his death, including "an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play."

The Bradstreet Wellness Center's website describes the practice's focus as "treating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, PPD, and related neurological and developmental disorders," through the use of measured biomarkers.

"Our mission is to positively impact children's lives by meeting their biological, behavioral, and nutritional needs," it states. "Properly identify and address the underlying issues so that the child's brain, gut and immune systems can begin to function and heal."

In 2009, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, Office of Special Masters found Bradstreet's research claiming causation between autism and environmental mercury exposure, which were published in non-peer-reviewed journals, and his testimony about links between a young patient's autism and his MMR vaccination, to be unconvincing and unsupported by evidence.

The court's opinion also questioned Bradstreet's treatment of a Florida boy whose family had filed a claim under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Over several years, Bradstreet prescribed a variety of dietary supplements, "de-yeasting," secretin infusions, immunoglobulin therapy and chelation therapy, as well as numerous non-standard laboratory tests which were not FDA-approved.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/authorit...e/?ref=us&_r=0

The research must not have been going his way. Think about dedicating your life to a cause that ended up being basically disproven... must suck. That's how the dinosaurs died actually, not the ice age. They were hardcore believers that the entire World was volcanos and did not believe in jackets.

Omfg!!!' I'm gonna go bang my head up against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Omfg!!!' I'm gonna go bang my head up against the wall.
    bad idea! it's been like proven that 1/5860w87weyt people have gotten austism from doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    bad idea! it's been like proven that 1/5860w87weyt people have gotten austism from doing that.
    That guy is next to off himself lol

Pretty sure Jenny McCarthy did it. Or one of her New Kids on the Block relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I work with Danny Wood's sister.. It could totally have been her. She's a looney tune and probably was not hugged enough as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    The research must not have been going his way. Think about dedicating your life to a cause that ended up being basically disproven... must suck. That's how the dinosaurs died actually, not the ice age. They were hardcore believers that the entire World was volcanos and did not believe in jackets.

what? lol

Another alternative doctor dead

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/authorit...eresa-sievers/

ESTERO, Fla. - Authorities are investigating after a popular, 46-year-old southwest Florida doctor - who is also a mother of two - was found murdered in her home.

Dr. Teresa Sievers was found dead on Monday in her Bonita Springs residence.

The Naples Daily News reports that the Lee County Sheriff's Office haven't answered many questions about the crime, including whether the public is at risk or whether a suspect had been identified. They also provided no information as to a motive or cause of death.

CBS affiliate WINK reports detectives with the Major Crimes Unit are pursuing several leads.

Sievers was known for her holistic approach to health and her work with transgender patients. She reportedly operated the Restorative Health and Healing Center in Estero.

Sievers, her husband and two daughters had traveled to Connecticut for a gathering, and Sievers flew home alone Sunday.

A neighbor told WINK she heard a shrill sometime around 5 a.m. Monday come from Sievers' home. Another neighbor told the station he heard a man's voice shouting.

I'll say the same thing to my friend who posted this a couple hours ago:

"It's a conspiracy, man!"

that is all.

California just passed a law you cannot go to public school here in less you have your immunizations Regardless of religion or personal choice. You have to homeschool.

Re that other case you linked Olivia, I haven't followed this at all but I just noticed a bunch of stuff claiming 6 dead Dr's in 30 days now? Bradstreet & Sievers are being mentioned, plus they claim 5 more missing. Most of it seems to be coming from sites like this so I was sceptical

http://www.healthnutnews.com/md-foun...still-missing/

But Snopes seems to be verifying at least some of it's true - just not the connections between cases that these people are assuming

http://m.snopes.com/2015/07/21/five-...-doctors-dead/

There are a lot of people in the U.S & that means a lot of deaths per month, natural or otherwise. Some of those deaths are bound to be Dr's so I'm not sure how out of the ordinary this is & I haven't got time to read up on it right now. I'll check it out later though, I haven't paid attention to whether these are homicides, suicides, accidents, natural etc - if these Dr's were otherwise unconnected & it's a mix of causes, it's more likely it's just a freaky coincidence. We'll see though I guess.

Edit hmm according to the article I linked most were in or near Florida & there seem to be a few involving gunshots. Most weren't even close to elderly. I guess if that's an accurate representation of these cases then it's going to be a pretty freaky coincidence. Wish I had time to look for msm articles right now.
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-01-2015 at 01:56 AM.

My best friend has been all up on the 6 drs dying and talking about how it's the FBI doing something, making sure to post everything about it (she's also a hippy alt medicine person)...she's been locked out of her fb for not having her real name on there and she thinks that it's the work of the FBI trying to get her to put her real name on it to come after her.

these people really exist

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Re that other case you linked Olivia, I haven't followed this at all but I just noticed a bunch of stuff claiming 6 dead Dr's in 30 days now? Bradstreet & Sievers are being mentioned, plus they claim 5 more missing. Most of it seems to be coming from sites like this so I was sceptical

http://www.healthnutnews.com/md-foun...still-missing/

But Snopes seems to be verifying at least some of it's true - just not the connections between cases that these people are assuming

http://m.snopes.com/2015/07/21/five-...-doctors-dead/

There are a lot of people in the U.S & that means a lot of deaths per month, natural or otherwise. Some of those deaths are bound to be Dr's so I'm not sure how out of the ordinary this is & I haven't got time to read up on it right now. I'll check it out later though, I haven't paid attention to whether these are homicides, suicides, accidents, natural etc - if these Dr's were otherwise unconnected & it's a mix of causes, it's more likely it's just a freaky coincidence. We'll see though I guess.

Edit hmm according to the article I linked most were in or near Florida & there seem to be a few involving gunshots. Most weren't even close to elderly. I guess if that's an accurate representation of these cases then it's going to be a pretty freaky coincidence. Wish I had time to look for msm articles right now.
    They are clearly being murdered by Jenny McCarthy

I am confused....how can they say, so soon and for sure, that it was suicide??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

usual ways with a gunshot likely; clothing burns with a close range gunshot, analyzing the wound, fingerprints on the gun, and residue on the fingers. water destroying the evidence was probably prevented due to the short time he was in water.

Thread Information