Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman, 24, found pushing her DEAD three-year-old son in a swing at park... and police say she may have been there all night.

This story is heartbreaking. It's like the one that keeps coming up on my FB of the guy holding up the bluish little girl that was killed by putting a phone charging cable in her mouth. The dad is crying. I don't mean to sound cold but FB is supposed to be my happy place. I don't wanna see people pointing guns at babies, skinned dogs and cats or dead children. It's not like here where you are at least given warning before you see something like that.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    It's like the one that keeps coming up on my FB of the guy holding up the bluish little girl that was killed by putting a phone charging cable in her mouth. The dad is crying.
    I know which photo you're talking about, I sussed it out on snopes and there's like 5 different reasons why she died but still, nobody needs to see that shit in their news feed (especially when it's used just to gain "likes"). It's the whole reason I stopped using facebook, show me photos of your cute cat/dog/baby, tell me all about that funny/awkward/embarrassing/awesome thing that happened today but for the love of god stop posting dismembered people and animals or "1 like 1 prayer" shit.

This story is heartbreaking, the pain that woman must be in is unimaginable. Hopefully she gets the help she needs. I wonder if she has any other children.

I am absolutely thrilled to say, I have yet to see that on fb. Id be traumatized beyond reason.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    I am absolutely thrilled to say, I have yet to see that on fb. Id be traumatized beyond reason.
    I haven't seen it yet either, thank god. Who thinks that is an appropriate thing to post of Facebook!?

I did repost the one I saw of the mother holding a gun to the babies head because she needs to be found. Then I heard it was a hoax. Hoax or no hoax holding a real or fake gun to a babies head is fucked up.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

This story is just about the most heart breaking I've ever heard !!! <\3

This story just boggles my mind. This poor mama. To stand out there for hours and hours like that, she had to be in serious shock.

Waiting for toxicology and other test results from the child. According to family, there was/is mental illness. Such a sad story.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loca...land/27935891/

Well, fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigkiller View Post
    Waiting for toxicology and other test results from the child. According to family, there was/is mental illness. Such a sad story.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loca...land/27935891/

Damn. This might be exactly what I was hoping it wasn't. What she was doing kind of reminded me of the way some child abusers behave after an incident ie excessive kindness/pouring love all over the kid they just did something terrible too.

I'm still going to hope for tragic innocent over tragic reprehensible in the meantime though.

Last edited by Amy1217; 05-25-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Damn. This might be exactly what I was hoping it wasn't. What she was doing kind of reminded me of the way some child abusers behave after an incident ie excessive kindness/pouring love all over the kid they just did something terrible too.

I'm still going to hope for tragic innocent over tragic reprehensible in the meantime though.
    Eh, mental illness doesn't automatically mean child murderer, so I am hoping that that is not the case.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I wonder if she was on any strong psych meds and the kid got into them.

Worst call I've ever been on was a kid this age that got into his grandmothers Risperdal. He didn't die on us, but several days later at the hospital. They noticed him acting funny and by then it was pretty much too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Eh, mental illness doesn't automatically mean child murderer, so I am hoping that that is not the case.
    Yeah I know, with no terminal illness according to family & no visible injuries according to police, it's more likely to be something like the case Punker had.

Whatever it is, I'm not going to forget this one

Just saw posted else where cause of death is undetermined after autopsy, I'll look for a link :(

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/d...topsy-31292796
    Last edited by Kelly-Jane; 05-26-2015 at 12:11 AM.

The little boys dad gave an interview.

He tried to get custody of the little boy last month.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/291508...und-dead-swing

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Uh oh. It sounds like Mom is responsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

mental illness doesn't mean that she necessarily killed the kid deliberately abusing it, but maybe by not knowing what she was doing.

But we don't know what is true and what's not or what's related...I would think an already disturbed person would react pretty weird to his or her child being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Uh oh. It sounds like Mom is responsible.
    I'd think if she was responsible, they'd be able to find cause of death someway.

yeah, even people with mental illness have babies who die of sids. i hope it was peaceful. such a sad story.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    yeah, even people with mental illness have babies who die of sids. i hope it was peaceful. such a sad story.
    Well, three-year-olds don't die from Sids, but bad shit does happen to them, especially if they're unsupervised....she suffered from depression, which can make it hard for a person to even get out of bed some days, so maybe he just had an accident and she found him. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Well, three-year-olds don't die from Sids, but bad shit does happen to them, especially if they're unsupervised....she suffered from depression, which can make it hard for a person to even get out of bed some days, so maybe he just had an accident and she found him. Who knows.
    I think at this point, it would almost have to be something similar to this that happened. No trauma to the body, no reported signs of neglect or abuse, so I guess we have to wait on the toxicology for now

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    I'm with both of you guys. I could sleep all day sometimes...luckily, my brats are old enough to semi-take care of themselves...not that they've ever done it, but they're capable of making themselves food.

this is all still horribly sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I was looking for this in "Weird & Bizarre" but OK. Ha.

Anyway, the plot thickens: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2235648

Father of 3-year-old found dead in Maryland park swing denied custody, said mother ‘wasn’t fit’ to care for boy
    BY Melissa Chan
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Published: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 10:58 AM
    Updated: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 4:01 PM

Ji-Aire, 3, was found dead in a Maryland park being pushed in a swing by his mother on Friday. His father said the tragedy could have been avoided.

The disturbed Maryland mother found pushing her dead 3-year-old son in a park swing last week had no business caring for the toddler, the boy's heartbroken father said.

"I'm not saying she is an unfit parent, but at this particular time, she wasn't fit to take care of our son," James Lee told Fox 5 DC.

Ji-Aire, 3, was found dead in a Maryland park being pushed in a swing by his mother on Friday. His father said the tragedy could have been avoided.

The devastated dad had filed for sole custody of Ji-Aire, whom he described as his happy "little man," days before the boy's mother Romechia Simms was discovered pushing his lifeless body in a swing for several hours on Friday.

"It came out of nowhere for me," Lee told NBC Washington.

Lee, who feared Ji-Aire's mother may be suffering from a mental illness, said the tragedy could have been avoided if he had not been denied custody in court.

"I have a stable home for him to be at," he told NBC. "I have a stable roof for him to be under, for him to have the life that he was supposed to have."

Lee said he got a frantic call from Simms two days before the boy was found dead saying he needed to rush to Waldorf, Md., near where her mother lives, to pick the two up.

But she stopped answering his calls later in the day, and Lee was too late, he told reporters.

The 24-year-old Simms has been hospitalized since Friday, said Diane Richardson, spokeswoman for the Charles County Sheriff's Department.

Maryland authorities are awaiting results of the toddler's autopsy before deciding whether to press charges.

The boy's body had no sign of injuries or trauma when he was found in Wills Memorial Park in La Plata, she said.

Ji-Aire’s family has started an online fund-raising campaign to bury the little boy and give him a “proper homecoming.”

It has collected almost $4,000 in two days.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

he was so freaking cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information