Thread: Brandon Hoffman (20) performs and botches wrestling slam on Bryson Shoemaker (18 monthes old), child dies

Brandon Hoffman (20) performs and botches wrestling slam on Bryson Shoemaker (18 monthes old), child dies

A Pennsylvania man?s botched pro wrestling move killed his girlfriend?s 18-month-old son, authorities said.

Brandon Hoffman, 20, told state troopers he was roughhousing with the tike, practicing The Undertaker?s ?Last Ride? when he slammed the toddler on the floor instead of a bed.

The boy, Bryson Shoemaker, suffered fatal head injuries and possibly a broken neck in the brutal takedown, authorities said.

Hoffman was babysitting on Tuesday at his sister?s apartment in Lycoming County while his girlfriend, Sierra Shoemaker, was at work. Instead of calling 911, he tried to perform CPR and eventually had his sister?s boyfriend drive them to the hospital.

?He came to me like, ?I don?t know what happened. I dropped him,?? the sister's boyfriend, Lonnie Stewart, told WNEP. ?He was like real hysterical and everything.?

Hoffman was charged with involuntary manslaughter, aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

The WWE blasted Hoffman?s ?flimsy excuse? in the boy?s death.

?There is no excuse for a 20-year-old grown man to assault an 18-year-old child, no matter what,? the pro wrestling league said in a statement. ?Using a flimsy excuse about emulating a wrestling maneuver does not absolve Brandon Hoffman of this abhorrent crime. The death of Bryson Shoemaker is a tragedy, and WWE offers its condolences to the child?s mother, Sierra Shoemaker.?

The ?Last Ride? is a signature move for The Undertaker, a towering villain in the pro wrestling world.

The muscle-bound performer swings his hapless opponent up onto his shoulders and raises them overhead before slamming them, back first, to the mat.

Hoffman?s sister described the bumbling 20-year-old?s deadly imitation as a tragic accident.

?I?m thinking this is a dream, and I?m going to wake up,? the sister, Angelina Hoffman, told WNEP.

Friends have started an online fundraising to help pay for the child?s funeral.

The Last Ride

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He's full of shit. Nobody is stupid enough to play "WWF " with a baby. He's trying to make it look like an accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He's full of shit. Nobody is stupid enough to play "WWF " with a baby. He's trying to make it look like an accident.
    well, even doing that move onto a bed is gonna hurt a toddler. I don't think he did it maliciously, he is just a massive moron

luvit made a thread for this early this AM :)

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...randon+hoffman

This is stupid as fuck, but I can see this happening as an accident. I've played rough with all 4 of the kids I've raised and thrown them around sort of in this manner...obviously I was smart enough to do it on the bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    are you kidding me? baby wrestling is my best sport! i've got a mean sleeper hold. i actually sing lullabies while doing it. get it? it's like, my trademark.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    are you kidding me? baby wrestling is my best sport! i've got a mean sleeper hold. i actually sing lullabies while doing it. get it? it's like, my trademark.
    This made me scare the crap out of my sleeping cat because I laughed

Thread Information