Page 286 of 298 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 7442

Thread: beauty

I got them from Amazon. You gotta make sure that it's high linoleic. The stuff in Wal-Mart is high oleic.

This is another link where it's all explained..http://swiftcraftymonkey.blogspot.co...-acid.html?m=1

I have learned all kinds of shit since I started going crunchy granola girl.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-30-2014 at 08:54 AM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Anybody own or know someone that owns one of those no! no! devices? Does the shit actually work?

I have been using the Tweezee for years. It just crapped out

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm following this. I have considered buying one but I wanna see if it actually works.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I'm following this. I have considered buying one but I wanna see if it actually works.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    That chick is on coke also she didn't really help me decide.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

As an addition to my previous post, I got the Mia 2 clarisonic for Christmas. And I love it. Now, if only I could remember to use it every day.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Apparently "Pixelated Hair" is a thing now. More pictures at the link.

http://www.boredpanda.com/pixelated-...ign=Newsletter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That chick is on coke also she didn't really help me decide.
    She's seriously annoying. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. "Hapennnnnnnning Aaaaaand it was a warrrrrrrm sennnnnnnsationnnnnnnn"

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She's seriously annoying. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. "Hapennnnnnnning Aaaaaand it was a warrrrrrrm sennnnnnnsationnnnnnnn"

I didn't watch it and she scares me. Just from the shot I'm scared if I play it she'll jump out of my computer and eat my kids.

Ladies, I tried the No No, and it SUCKS. Somebody sent it to me after it didn't work for her, and she said I should try it. I did, and absolutely no hair came off. Waste of time, and apparently it's expensive. Don't buy it!!!

+

So I'm not too happy with Sephora right now.

I want my teeth to be white for my wedding, and the dentist whitening treatment costs $500 plus it's painful, and it hurts. I wanted to buy that Glo science thingy that is $200 (I have a $150 gc) and it's out of stock. I signed up for an email alert for when it comes back in stock. I got an alert, went on the website, and it was out of stock again! Wtf?!?

Ladies, Im In need of a really good skin tightening face/neck cream. There are so many out there I'm having a hard time making a decision. Losing weight when you're over 35 makes for some awful face and neck sagging. I'm aware there's no cure all, I'm just hoping I can at least slow the process. Losing pounds is great until you realize your starting to resemble a wrinkle dog.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

i need help. serious help.

i have acne. it got really bad when i stopped taking hormonal birth control. when my bodies hormones are allowed to take control my acne is almost disfiguring. that might be a slight over-dramatization, but it's only slight.

so i've been taking antibiotics to treat it. the don't make the acne go away, but they act as an anti-inflammatory so that i only get tiny little pimples that don't get inflamed and huge or painful.

i want to stop taking the meds. i have done so in the past and started taking them again because i guess i'm vain and i don't want to deal with the insecurities of acne at nearly 35 years old.

a friend is selling mary kay and swears up and down that their acne products will clear up my face. does anyone have any other suggestions or experience with this? i am considering going back to the dermatologist, but i'm also a poor college student who can afford a ten dollar script every month but not a lot more than that.

Wow, Emmie.

Other than all of the standards - soap, water, diet, etc - I've not a lot of experience with this.

I've seen some bad reviews on Mary Kay all across the board, so I'm not sure I'd recommend that. Hell, most of their stuff would cost more than a $10.00 script, too, I imagine.

Hopefully someone here has some more one on one they can offer! I wish I could be of more help.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

their acne system is $45 as a package, which isn't terrible i don't think. some of the products would probably need to be replace more than others. but, i tried some other mary kay stuff last week and the next few days i broke out and had reallllly dry skin around my mouth and eyes for nearly a week.

i should try going off dairy again to see if it helps. i need to lose some weight, anyway.

i know if i go back on the pill it will go away, and be even better than when i'm taking the antibiotic, but i'm not really willing to do that either. my migraines are much better without the pill, which outweighs the acne and endo problems i have without it. i think.

thanks for your thoughts. i wish i wasn't so insecure about my skin, but i don't have the luxury of working with people over the phone any more, i'm up close and personal with all the people i work with.

Ooooh Emmie I think I may have one of these at my house, unopened! My sis in law used to sell Mary Kay and she gave us one to give to my step daughter, but she didn't want it, she found something else that worked for her. I'll look tonight when I get home and if that's what it is, it's yours!

I think it's this:

I'll FB you when I get home.
    Last edited by debk589; 03-12-2015 at 09:44 AM.

yes, that is it. that would be awesome, deb, and i would be forever in your debt.

my friend says that she switched a girl to mary kay who had really bad acne and now her face is clear and she loves the stuff. i realize we are all different, and what works for one may not work for me, but i am willing to try anything.

Especially if it's free homie!

free is always the best. i will make it worth your time and energy, i promise.

but only if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    free is always the best. i will make it worth your time and energy, i promise.

but only if it works.
    So I'm not sure if you can get a hold of this, but we use Chlorhexadine to clear pyoderma and acne in dogs and cats and my dad (an MD) says it works really well on people too.

I have acne too-but it's not that bad. I bought one of those facial cleansing brushes at Sally's Beauty Supply for like $1 and after a couple of days I'm noticing a difference. My skin feels a lot softer.

You prolly already know this being a RN in training, but make sure you change your pillow cases often and wash your pillows. I'm really bad with that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-12-2015 at 12:39 PM.

I know I probably wont be much help but I had a friend who has it horribly and takes Minocycline. I don't know if that's what you're taking or not but she says it works very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

i need help. serious help.

i have acne. it got really bad when i stopped taking hormonal birth control. when my bodies hormones are allowed to take control my acne is almost disfiguring. that might be a slight over-dramatization, but it's only slight.

so i've been taking antibiotics to treat it. the don't make the acne go away, but they act as an anti-inflammatory so that i only get tiny little pimples that don't get inflamed and huge or painful.

i want to stop taking the meds. i have done so in the past and started taking them again because i guess i'm vain and i don't want to deal with the insecurities of acne at nearly 35 years old.

a friend is selling mary kay and swears up and down that their acne products will clear up my face. does anyone have any other suggestions or experience with this? i am considering going back to the dermatologist, but i'm also a poor college student who can afford a ten dollar script every month but not a lot more than that.

I don't know about anyone else but just looking at Mary Kay or Merle Norman I break out in those hard itchy cyst. I don't know if it's the scent or what. I did find out a few years ago that I have a severe allergy to silicones, which is in most everything.

I recently found a company called Abbey St. Clare. I have used it a week and I really like it and to date no new breakouts.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but just looking at Mary Kay or Merle Norman I break out in those hard itchy cyst. I don't know if it's the scent or what. I did find out a few years ago that I have a severe allergy to silicones, which is in most everything.

I recently found a company called Abbey St. Clare. I have used it a week and I really like it and to date no new breakouts.
    i will look into the abbey st. clare. the mary kay stuff is specifically for acne, so i expect it will probably make me break out before it starts to help since that usually is what happens. though, i admit i've never really found a product that i thought helped. not like birth control did.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I know I probably wont be much help but I had a friend who has it horribly and takes Minocycline. I don't know if that's what you're taking or not but she says it works very well.
    thats what i am taking. it does work very well, but i'm scared that i will end up with a worse infection from overuse of antibiotics. c. diff is my worst nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So I'm not sure if you can get a hold of this, but we use Chlorhexadine to clear pyoderma and acne in dogs and cats and my dad (an MD) says it works really well on people too.

I have acne too-but it's not that bad. I bought one of those facial cleansing brushes at Sally's Beauty Supply for like $1 and after a couple of days I'm noticing a difference. My skin feels a lot softer.

You prolly already know this being a RN in training, but make sure you change your pillow cases often and wash your pillows. I'm really bad with that.
    i wash my bedding all the time, because i fucking love clean bedding more than anything. my biggest issue is really just hormonal, i believe.

i will get a brush and try some chlorhexidine, though. it's not to harsh on your face? i use it on my hands at work, and i love the way it smells. thanks for the tip!

thats what i am taking. it does work very well, but i'm scared that i will end up with a worse infection from overuse of antibiotics. c. diff is my worst nightmare.
    oh yeah...I forgot about that, I just knew she's been taking it for years. Even knowing it's an antibiotic, I didn't think about it. Sorry I couldn't help, my brother was the only one in my family to get acne and he never really seemed to care about it...so I don't know too much about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

i've heard that eating garlic is helpful for acne.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information