Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Purvi Patel (33) convicted of feticide for self inducing a miscarriage

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Both parties have the same agenda. I hate them both.
    That's actually only partly true.

The Republican party gives very little to nothing to the American people. They answer to their bosses: corporate America. They pull the strings. Wall Street, big business, those are the people Republicans answer to.

Democrats do things a little differently. They strive to work hard for the little guy, knowing that when things are more equal and there is a more level playing field, more people prosper and more people can prosper to a greater extent, thereby increasing output and competition for companies who wish to do business here. They tax those who can afford it to fund things that everyone takes advantage of, and things that bigger business has more of a stake it (transportation/infrastructure). That's the way it should be.

And I really hate the word "liberal", especially when they use it in that derogatory tone they so love. If it weren't for liberals, women would still be barefoot and pregnant, with no rights, no say, and no future. Any woman who sings the praises of the Republican party is a moron.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05...nts-1935-2010/
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Democrats are just lazy baby boomers who are like hey i gave a bum a dollar so it's cool for me to be selfish today.

They're total pushovers, too. Always trying to play both sides because they like getting kickbacks from major corporations.

Biggest issue in the US right now is our failure to admit we are a plutocracy.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Democrats are just lazy baby boomers who are like hey i gave a bum a dollar so it's cool for me to be selfish today.

They're total pushovers, too. Always trying to play both sides because they like getting kickbacks from major corporations.

Biggest issue in the US right now is our failure to admit we are a plutocracy.
    Yes. This. Both parties pretty much cater to Corporations. And what is the majority of the demographic that runs/owns Corporations? You got it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I personally would never have a abortion I don't care if they tell me my child had no chance of survival I don't care if I was raped, I don't CARE!

However if somebody wants to have an abortion I can't stop them. Where I will lose respect for women is when they find out they're pregnant at three or four weeks and they wait till the baby has a heartbeat, arms, legs, fingers toes, is sucking their thumbs. Pretty much anytime after 12 weeks the little ball of cells starts looking like a real baby and I can not believe people could terminate a child at that point.

The only exception is and I've actually had friends that I've had this happen they go in for a appointment at 20 weeks and the baby literally has no left side of the brain or is missing parts of the heart or has a tumor and has zero quality of life outside the well. If a woman decides to end it so the babies not born strictly to suffer I can understand it.

Since I've had so many kids it's hard to put into words so I will just show you to have my ultrasound so you can kind of get an idea of what I'm talking about

This is my current baby at 9'weeks, not much to looks at, kinda a tadpole blob.

This is my last daughter at 16 weeks. You can see the nose, head, even the little

I can possibly understand being young and afraid And taking care of it early but once you get it to the point where it's kicking you and sucking his thumb and it's growing and thriving I have no respect!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

People who are emotionally and psychologically unstable should not be guilted into having a kid. These are the people that are against abortion but they turn up as articles on here because they "choose life" and their child was neglected and abused to death.

Why did you post your ultrasound pictures in a thread about abortion? What were you hoping to accomplish?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I am hoping to show what a difference just a few weeks makes. She KNEW she was pregnant long before 20'weeks,mad she taken care of it earlier there would be no article and no jail sentence but she waited, allowed the baby to grow and to thrive then tossed it. Not cool

Does she deserve 30 years, no. I would make her volunteer at an abortion clinic and despise of the "medical waste" illustrate to her the difference between ending a pregnancy and ending a LIFE.

And for the record, I am not pro life, I am in my ow personal believes but if you do not want to keep a baby it is your choice, just do not wait till your ball of cells becomes a little person

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I am hoping to show what a difference just a few weeks makes. She KNEW she was pregnant long before 20'weeks,mad she taken care of it earlier there would be no article and no jail sentence but she waited, allowed the baby to grow and to thrive then tossed it. Not cool

Does she deserve 30 years, no. I would make her volunteer at an abortion clinic and despise of the "medical waste" illustrate to her the difference between ending a pregnancy and ending a LIFE.
    It's her body, her decision.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Apparently not past 20 weeks as evident by the sentence handed down.
    I still say way, way, way to harsh and it will be overturned. There are
    Many punishments that would have been more fitting to the crime.

A baby isn't a person to me until it's viable outside the womb.

That is the national standard for trying someone with infanticide, as well.

You are dancing on a slippery slope, and let me tell you, I have friends who post their ultrasounds from 6 months along and it looks like a fucking deformed lima bean.

This is my last daughter at 16 weeks. You can see the nose, head, even the little

Nope. Don't see it Kathy.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I don't think it's a slippery slope I think it's my opinion.
    I have no problem with the woman decided to end of pregnancy.
    I do have a problem with them waiting to the last possible second
    Because there's a huge difference between six weeks in six months

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Nope. Don't see it Kathy.

Dude, she is sticking her younger out and everything lol

I really hate not being able to edit my post LOL tongue

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I really hate not being able to edit my post LOL tongue
    Is that the ONLY reason you want to edit your posts? To correct "tongue"?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Is that the ONLY reason you want to edit your posts? To correct "tongue"?
    I mess up all the time because of voice to talk. My keyboard is jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

The only exception is and I've actually had friends that I've had this happen they go in for a appointment at 20 weeks and the baby literally has no left side of the brain or is missing parts of the heart or has a tumor and has zero quality of life outside the well. If a woman decides to end it so the babies not born strictly to suffer I can understand it.
    Hold the fuck on. It's okay to do if a baby didn't have a left side of a brain? Uhm, fuck no. My nephew was born without the left side of his brain, though it wasn't known for months after birth. He is the smartest 6 yr old, ever! He had a stroke in the womb and the cord was wrapped around his right wrist, he has cerebral palsy.

You can't be against abortion then turn around and say there are some times that it's okay....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I see the cat, Kathy.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Hold the fuck on. It's okay to do if a baby didn't have a left side of a brain? Uhm, fuck no. My nephew was born without the left side of his brain, though it wasn't known for months after birth. He is the smartest 6 yr old, ever! He had a stroke in the womb and the cord was wrapped around his right wrist, he has cerebral palsy.

You can't be against abortion then turn around and say there are some times that it's okay....
    I was just trying to set an example I don't know anybody who's been born with half of the brain although I did have a friend who had a huge cyst on her sons brain, they said he would never make it and now he's 10 years old but he is totally deaf he is totally blind he can't walk he can't talk they're not sure if he can understand anything it's sad but there are very god loving family and they're happy for the miracle every day

Omg I see the cat too!

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post

My cousin had one daughter with spina bifida she got pregnant the second time and everything went great with the baby and then when she came out she was missing her arm from the elbow down. Apparently sometime during growth the cord wrapped around it it just never formed. Both the girls are very happy healthy children.

What I was sharing to point out are the children that literally have no quality of life outside of the womb. For instance I was following this mother on Facebook she knew her son had this deadly condition at about the 14th week I believe but she decided to carry him to term and he lives something like four hours. I would do the same thing trying to hold out for that miracle but many people would decide they couldn't go through the pain and the abort something like that I wouldn't blame them

Shut the fuck up.

My cousin had one daughter with spina bifida she got pregnant the second time and everything went great with the baby and then when she came out she was missing her arm from the elbow down. Apparently sometime during growth the cord wrapped around it it just never formed. Both the girls are very happy healthy children.

What I was sharing to point out are the children that literally have no quality of life outside of the womb. For instance I was following this mother on Facebook she knew her son had this deadly condition at about the 14th week I believe but she decided to carry him to term and he lives something like four hours. I would do the same thing trying to hold out for that miracle but many people would decide they couldn't go through the pain and the abort something like that I wouldn't blame them

People don't die like in the movies. It's a difficult thing to be a part of. Psychologically, some people might deal with the loss of a child thru termination better than watching it struggle to live for 4 hours. I've see some shit. Some children are not bundles of joy, but a lifetime of heartache and pain. 6wks--20wks, there is no difference. I do know in my life, there have been times that I would have preferred death over having a baby. I think abortion should be between a woman and her doctor, with no cut off date. No one has a late term abortion for the heck of it, it's always due to medical reasons.

You have no clue what other women have been through and it's unfair to say you wouldn't judge then post pictures of your ultrasound to educate us on what a baby looks like at 16wks. It's just a bit insensitive. It's easy to say you would never abort when you have healthy children and an apparently healthy pregnancy.

Besides that, she ordered these drugs from China. The last thing I ordered from China took 2 months to arrive. That may be why it was so late. She did not have easy and affordable access to abortive care.

holy fucking shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information