Thread: Mark Hudson (26) Shot. Girlfriend told cops a DOG had shot and killed him

Mark Hudson (26) Shot. Girlfriend told cops a DOG had shot and killed him

Girlfriend who told cops a DOG had shot and killed her off-duty officer boyfriend is charged with his murder
    The girlfriend of an off-duty Pennsylvania police officer who was shot and killed over the weekend is in custody
    Tyaina Finch is charged with the murder of her boyfriend
    Police Officer Mark Hudson, 26 was shot
    The couple were said to have a 'tumultuous' relationship

The girlfriend of an off-duty police officer has been charged with shooting him to death inside his home after she originally contended it happened accidentally when she removed a gun from their dog's mouth, authorities said.
    Tyaina Finch was charged with murder, aggravated assault and possessing instruments of crime in the death of Mark Hudson in Darby Township, near Philadelphia, on Saturday.
    Hudson had worked part-time for the Darby Borough Police Department for four years.

District Attorney Jack Whelan said Finch's statements to police had been 'inconsistent.'
    He described the couple's relationship as 'tumultuous' and said officers had been called to the home before for domestic disturbances.
    'We believe she acted on this particular day with specific intent to kill (Hudson),' he said.
    Finch, who was held without bail, couldn't be reached for comment by telephone on Tuesday.
    The county public defender's office couldn't be reached for comment on her behalf.

Authorities allege in a criminal complaint that Finch, who's from Glenolden, at first said the shooting occurred accidentally: She saw their dog with a gun on the floor and took the gun from the dog's mouth, and as she turned toward Hudson the gun went off.
    The following day, police allege, she told officers she fired the gun in self-defense after Hudson attacked her.
    Authorities said a caller identifying herself as Finch on the day of the shooting told an ambulance dispatcher 'we were playing and I didn't know that his gun was right there and it went off.'
    Finch told a police officer arriving at the scene 'it was an accident,' the criminal complaint says.
    Finch was arrested Monday on threat and assault charges stemming from a dispute last summer during which authorities allege she threatened Hudson with a knife.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-slaying.html

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Well to be fair didn't a cat cap someone yesterday?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Tyaina Finch told investigators initially that the police officer's yellow Labrador had his service revolver in its mouth, and as she attempted to pull it out, it fired, killing the officer.

But Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan said the statements by the 27-year-old Glenolden woman were "inconsistent."

On Tuesday, she was charged with first-degree murder and related crimes and ordered held without bail in the death of Mark Hudson, 26, also of Glenolden.

Whelan described the couple's relationship as "tumultuous" and said officers had been called to the home numerous times for domestic disturbances.

"We believe she acted on this particular day with specific intent to kill [Hudson]," said Whelan. Finch already was being held in jail for allegedly making terroristic threats and other charges.

"We never let go of her as a suspect," said Darby Township Chief Leonard McDevitt. He said only two people were at the home at the time of the shooting.

Hudson had filed a protection-from-abuse order Jan. 30, saying Finch "came at me with a knife and threatened to kill me." She also allegedly struck him in the face and said she would burn down his house.

The order was dismissed Feb. 19 when Hudson failed to appear in court for the hearing.

Investigators are still looking into the couple's domestic history, Whelan said.

On Saturday about 4 p.m., Whelan said, Finch told detectives the two were "playing around" in the master bedroom of Hudson's three-bedroom corner rowhouse in the 600 block of Magnolia Avenue.

According to court records, the two were "smacking" each other when Hudson "grabbed her from the back and pushed her down on the ground." Finch yelled at Hudson to stop.

The dog, named Simba, was getting in the middle of the two of them. As Hudson went to close the window blinds Finch said she saw the dog carrying his service weapon in its mouth. She grabbed the gun and it discharged. She called 911.

On Monday, Whelan said Finch changed her story, telling detectives she wanted to tell the truth. Her statement was taken at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, where she was being treated for diabetes, he said.

"This time she tells us a completely different version," said Whelan.

She told detectives that Hudson grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. She then locked herself in the master bedroom, picked up his service revolver, and threatened to call "his chief." Finch said she came out of the bedroom, and the two began to fight physically. She returned to the bedroom, took the gun, and went into another bedroom.

Hudson approached, and Finch pointed the gun as he advanced, she said.

But Whelan said her story became inconsistent again.

As Hudson approached her, Finch said: " 'Mark, I'm going to call the cops, stop just stop, please just stop.' "

Finch told police Hudson "flinched" at her, his foot came off the ground and "after that he was shot." She did not recall pulling the trigger, she said.

"Babe, I don't think I'm going to make it," Finch said Hudson said.

Hudson later died at Presbyterian Hospital of his injuries. The medical examiner ruled his death a homicide.

"I believe she was using his position as a police officer as a wedge," said Darby Borough Police Chief Robert Smythe. Smythe said he believed Finch had threatened to file a protection-from-abuse order against Hudson. He would have had to surrender his service weapon, which would have threatened his career as a police officer, Smythe said.

Hudson was described as a caring young man who was a rising star in the department.

"We have lost something great in this police department," said Janice Davis, president of the Darby Borough Council.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...Wk1QtB1jJ1w.99

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I betchoo it was a meth lab, not a yellow lab.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post

Poor Simba

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post

Might have just peed a little.

Damn you.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

This is the real killer

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The next story will be.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

omg. I don't know why I would expect anything else from you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

And this is who will save us all from the violent, sociopath, gun wielding pets

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    You guys are the coolest people I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

About 1,000 people packed St. Joseph’s Church today to honor fallen Darby Borough police officer Mark Allen Hudson, a man known equally for his infectious smile as his fierce dedication to serving his community.

The 26-year-old, who was also a Yeadon Fire Co. volunteer firefighter, was shot a week ago inside his Darby Township home. He died 6:39 p.m. at Penn Presbyterian Hospital March 28, about two hours after township police responded to his home for a call of a shooting.

He was scheduled to return to work 7 p.m. that evening.

His live-in girlfriend, Tyaina Finch, 27, is being held at the county prison after having been charged with first- and third-degree murder, aggravated assault and possessing instruments of crime offense.

http://www.delcotimes.com/20150404/1...er-mark-hudson

----------------

Last edited by bermstalker; 04-05-2015 at 03:16 AM.

wait, did they even test the dog for gun shot residue?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I saw the title and knew what to expect here. Fully satisfied.

It seems they had a long history of DV. Too bad he was a no show at their last court hearing for a protection order. On a similar note, a friend of my kids is in a similar type relationship and roughly a year ago he went to jail for 3 months. My husband put in a new back door, since he completely destroyed her door breaking in. He stole a bunch of stuff, credit cards and other weird stuff. They found SD cards up his butt in jail. The guy is insane and she swore over and over they were done. The day he got out of jail, she let him back in and he has been there ever since. I found he was following me on google plus. I don't even use google plus, but a friend wanted to web chat and that's when I found him following me and my kids. She was lying to everyone about him being back in her life and he has at least 70 google plus acounts that he talks to himself with. He posted a pic of a bloody knife with some crazy statement that made no sense, but he said he was going to put someone under the frost line. I called the mental health agency that was assisting him and alerted them to these accounts, then quit having contact with her. Yesterday I get this post on my facebook that she updated her status to traumatized, hurt and battered. I reached out to her. He is in jail again for DV against her. He stripped her nude and burned her clothes and held her captive in her house for several days. She says he sexually abused her as well as mentally and physically and violated her in ways she never dreamed. She says she is getting help through some woman's advocacy group and vows to be done with him. I've heard it before and can't trust her to protect herself. I encouraged her to take her mothers offer of moving in with mom. I'm not sure if I want to try to support her as its a waste of time if she allows him back.

But, I can see this happening in that relationship. Someone is going to die. He is being held without bond for now.

Here's an example of what he was posting last summer which prompted me to back the hell out of helping her.
    Last edited by marycontrary; 04-05-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    It seems they had a long history of DV. Too bad he was a no show at their last court hearing for a protection order. On a similar note, a friend of my kids is in a similar type relationship and roughly a year ago he went to jail for 3 months. My husband put in a new back door, since he completely destroyed her door breaking in. He stole a bunch of stuff, credit cards and other weird stuff. They found SD cards up his butt in jail. The guy is insane and she swore over and over they were done. The day he got out of jail, she let him back in and he has been there ever since. I found he was following me on google plus. I don't even use google plus, but a friend wanted to web chat and that's when I found him following me and my kids. She was lying to everyone about him being back in her life and he has at least 70 google plus acounts that he talks to himself with. He posted a pic of a bloody knife with some crazy statement that made no sense, but he said he was going to put someone under the frost line. I called the mental health agency that was assisting him and alerted them to these accounts, then quit having contact with her. Yesterday I get this post on my facebook that she updated her status to traumatized, hurt and battered. I reached out to her. He is in jail again for DV against her. He stripped her nude and burned her clothes and held her captive in her house for several days. She says he sexually abused her as well as mentally and physically and violated her in ways she never dreamed. She says she is getting help through some woman's advocacy group and vows to be done with him. I've heard it before and can't trust her to protect herself. I encouraged her to take her mothers offer of moving in with mom. I'm not sure if I want to try to support her as its a waste of time if she allows him back.

But, I can see this happening in that relationship. Someone is going to die. He is being held without bond for now.

Here's an example of what he was posting last summer which prompted me to back the hell out of helping her.
    I can't say I blame you. I would steer clear of that mess. Stay safe MaryC.

Thread Information