Thread: Jill Mabli (47) - 24 March 2015 - waiting for ME results

Jill Mabli (47) - 24 March 2015 - waiting for ME results

1504409 Tarrant Mabli Jill 8/24/1967 47 3/24/2015 F White F
    Police Department: Arlington Police Department Police Svc #: 150015244
    Deceased Address: 619 Oakwood Ln. , Arlington, Texas 76012 Time Of Death 6:20 PM
    Occurred Location: 619 Oakwood Ln. , Arlington, Texas 76012
    Place Of Death: Home office Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 619 Oakwood Ln. , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx
    https://www.facebook.com/jmabli

there was a gofundme account set up before she died. http://www.gofundme.com/k6i5fk and now it's a memorial gofundme. Still no details on how she passed though.

Her gofundme page linked above says that she suffered from a serious medical issue.

Here's her resume
    https://www.elance.com/s/jmabli/resume/
    Resume/C.V.

I have a BA in Philosophy and Anthropology, and have completed all coursework toward a degree in Cultural Anthropology. I have taught anthropology to undergrads at IU, and scoring their essay writing for tests was one of my tasks. Professionally, I score essays for standardized college entrance exams, including AP English, TAKS, AZELLA, TOEIC, TOEFL and the Test of English for English Teachers. My verbal skills have qualified me for Mensa. I am an avid reader of scifi, and have been since I was 12. I teach the grammar section for the SAT and ACT, as well as essay writing for both those and the GRE. As a book fanatic, I am willing to provide feedback on content as well as structure, grammar and technical accuracy. According to testing, I write in the top 98% of the population.
    Here's her profile for being a tutor
    http://meetatutor.com/experienced-pr...r-arlington-tx

She's pretty much all over the net with tons of comments she made on articles. Here's one.

Jill Mabli‎Bank of America Is the Worst Bank
    October 29, 2010 ?
    Dear Bank of America,
    Like ? Comment ? Share

Jill Mabli I have received your letter stating that you would like me to send you $336. In the interest of courtesy, I have decided to respond, so as to ensure that there are no unpleasant misunderstandings between us.

I am as likely to send you $336 as I am to poke myself repeatedly in the eye with a fork while reciting lines from Fiddler on the Roof and dancing the Merengue. It could happen, but it probably won't. I want to be clear that this is because I hate you. Not the tame sort of hate normally reserved for members of Germany's Third Reich or the Dread Minions of Satan on Earth, but rather a stronger and more heartfelt hate. I have checked, and Santa and puppies also hate you. Kindly forest faeries drop dead at the mere mention of your name. In some cultures, merely referring to you is cause for hanging.

I hope you step in gum while your dog is at home peeing on your rug. I hope you get fleas. I would rather gnaw my own arm off than give another dime to you shady, unethical, condescending rattlesnakes. I hope your Enron-esque accounting methods serve you well as you rot in the pits of hell and your children spit on you. You are crooked, slimy, have the morals of a crack whore, and should be shunned by all human society.

Please feel free to continue sending me letters. Sometimes I just spit on them then recycle them, having discovered that my friends get annoyed when I replace the toilet paper with them. Other times, I draw a little happy face on them, then make them say in a squeaky high voice "Hi! I'm Bank of America" before I brutally stab them to death, using a serrated blade to shred the edges of the wound. Or you can save a stamp and use the money to further your hobbies and interests, like hiding the canes of blind people, biting the heads off kittens, or letting the air out of the wheelchair tires of the elderly.

I refuse to deal with unethical businesses, despite the inconvenience this policy sometimes causes me. You will never, NEVER get another dime out of me, besides the $2.00 I am sending in pennies in a jar of honey. May you burn in the deepest, darkest pits of Hell.

Sincerely,

Jill Mabli

here is a post from a friend
    Carol XXXXXXXXXX Jennifer, her mother posted on her wall that she had passed away. I believe from a note left on her wall from her landlord that she passed away at home. I do believe it was sudden and unexpected. I would imagine testing will be involved to ascertain the cause. I hope that her family will release more information as it is available.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-29-2015 at 01:34 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    RIP Jill. She sounds like a very cool person. Love the letter to Bank of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    RIP Jill. She sounds like a very cool person. Love the letter to Bank of America.
    She sounds like an amazing woman. Smart as hell too. She was a member of Mensa.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    What a great lady. That letter was spectacular. So sorry for her family. I'm sure she'll be greatly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: MIXED DRUG INTOXICATION (PHENAZEPAM AND MORPHINE)

So sad , she sounds like a pretty cool chick.Her letter is pure gold !!

She seemed like a clever lady. I hope her family finds peace.

And phenazepam? Soviet benzo! It's not even available "for human use" in the US. It's like, mixed in with air fresheners and incense and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I thought it was still used for alcohol withdrawal.... Could be wrong but , or also could be used in Australia and not over there.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Wow, so sad. And you guys are right, that letter exudes awesomeness . rest in peace, Jill.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information