Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Detroit mother detained over children's bodies in freezer

Mum Accused of Killing Kids has Outburst in Court at Dad

A US mother accused of killing two of her children and putting their bodies in a freezer has had to be
    removed from court after she began screaming at the father about ?not being there? for the kids.

Mitchelle Blair, 35, from Michigan, is facing murder and torture charges after police found the frozen
    corpses of 13-year-old Stoni Ann Blair and 9-year-old Stephen Gage Berry at her home on March 24.

Blair was in court to discuss the visitation rights of the fathers of her two living children, the Detroit Free Press reports.

During the hearing Blair lost her temper at Alexander Dorsey, who was the father of Stoni as well as their 17-year-old daughter.

"He's never given a (expletive) about my daughter," she yelled as Mr Dorsey sat staring silently ahead.

"Never. Never. You understand what I'm saying."

?How many birthdays did you miss?? Blair asked.

Blair was taken from the court by officials after she refused to stop shouting. But she later returned and sat quietly throughout the rest of the hearing.

Her two surviving children have been placed into a relative's care and state family welfare officers are
    seeking to terminate her parental rights to her two children and that of their fathers, both of who allegedly owe thousands of dollars in child support payments.

The court heard horrific details of how Blair allegedly tortured Stephen for two weeks before his death.

According to court documents, Blair's teenage daughter said her mother tied a belt around his neck, threw hot water on him while in the shower and put a plastic bag over his head.

When the nine-year-old died on August 30, 2012 his mother allegedly wrapped him in bed sheets and put him in the freezer.

Nine months later, Blair allegedly strangled her daughter Stoni with a T-shirt after she said she didn't like her surviving siblings.

Blair then allegedly forced the teen to put Stoni?s body in the deep freezer.

After the hearing, Mr Dorsey said Blair wouldn't let him see his children and that he had always wanted a relationship with them.

"I don't hate her," he said.

"She's the mother of my children."

Source: Detroit Free Press

Video on below link

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/0...mlKFGgtfYsJ.99

I don't get killing two of your children eight months apart and Lettting the others live.. Scare tactic?

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

"He's never given a (expletive) about my daughter," she yelled as Mr Dorsey sat staring silently ahead.

"Never. Never. You understand what I'm saying."

?How many birthdays did you miss?? Blair asked.
    I guess killing 2 of your other children is much, much better than missing some birthday party. Makes sense.

'Yes, I killed her' mum screams in court

A US woman has admitted to killing at least one of her children during a fiery parental rights hearing in Detroit yesterday.

35-year-old Mitchelle Blair yelled "Yes, I did kill her" before she was ejected from the courtroom for her out-of-control behaviour, the Detroit News reported.

Blair is charged with killing two of her children, 13-year-old Stoni Ann Blair and nine-year-old Stephen Berry, whose bodies? police found in her freezer in March.

But today's trial wasn't for the murders; it was to determine if Blair is fit to care for her other two children, an eight-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter.

Blair's eight-year-old gave recorded evidence against his mother today, while prosecutors say the 17-year-old helped dispose of the bodies in the freezer.

As testimony from Blair's eight-year-old was played, describing how he saw his mother kill both of his siblings, Blair yelled that he "didn't see me kill Stephen cause it was unintentional".

Judge Edward J Joseph had to have deputies forcefully remove Blair multiple times as she lost her temper and interrupted proceedings.

Between outbursts during the all-day hearing, she whispered to her attorneys and took long notes on a yellow legal pad with her hands in handcuffs.

Kelli Megyesi, attorney for the state of Michigan, told the court that Blair abused all four of her children, beating them with extension cords and belts, and other acts of psychological and physical dehumanisation, desertion and abandonment.

"That's what surrounded their existence," she said. "They were victims of unspeakable acts of torture."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/0...Sr9XvEIPEcQ.99

wtf? why even have a hearing about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    wtf? why even have a hearing about this?
    Seriously. I'm pretty sure admitting to murdering your kids qualifies you as an unfit parent.

If anything makes someone unfit to parent, it's killing kids. AmIRite?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detr...ies-in-freezer

PHOTOS: Inside filthy home of Detroit mother who allegedly killed her kids, put bodies in freezer

The freezer...

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Ironically, the cleanest part of the house.

Exactly what I was thinking.

It even has little decals.

How can 2 out of 4 kids be dead for years without anybody noticing? The other 2 probably only survived because the freezer was full.

It's an uncommon move for a defendant facing mandatory life in prison, but a Detroit mother accused of murdering two of her children was ready to forgo a trial and plead guilty today.

"I'm freely giving myself and accepting life in prison," Mitchelle Blair said in a Detroit courtroom.

The bodies of her children, Stoni Blair and Stephen Berry, were discovered in a deep freezer kept in the family's living room at the Martin Luther King Apartments by a crew carrying out an eviction notice on March 24.

Blair, 36, speaking in a calm voice, confessed, again, in the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice today and said if the death penalty existed in Michigan, she'd take it.

"I confessed three times," Blair said. "I'm not going to stop saying what I did."

The mother of four said what she did was "unusual" but maintains she did it for her 8-year-old child, who is now in the care of a relative. She has said she believes he was abused by his siblings, but officials said they have no evidence to substantiate Blair's allegations.

"I did what I did," Blair said. "And I did what I did for my baby. Period."

Blair, who was found competent to stand trial by the state forensic center and also in an independent psychiatric evaluation, faces charges of felony murder, first-degree premeditated murder, torture and first-degree child abuse.

During the hearing, 36th District Judge Kenneth King told Blair the charges have serious consequences. If she pleaded guilty to first-degree murder, it would mean life in prison without the possibility of parole, he said.

"I know this," Blair responded.

King told her he hasn't received the report from the independent examination and he needed it to move forward in the case. He said he expects the court to have the report next week.

"When you get to your next court date, you and your attorney can revisit this issue about you pleading guilty," King said.

Blair, who waived her preliminary examination, is scheduled to be arraigned in Wayne County Circuit Court on June 26 at 9 a.m.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...exam/28967173/

Mitchelle Blair: Why I killed my kids

There is video at the link it's like 25 min long, and I don't recommend watching it, it's graffic, it's gross, I wish I wouldn't have watched it.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/29...mobilecgbypass
    DETROIT (WJBK) - A Detroit woman has pleaded guilty to killing two of her children and storing their bodies in a home freezer.

Mitchelle Blair entered her plea Monday, saying she killed her 13-year-old daughter, Stoni, and 9-year-old son, Steven, months apart. Two other children were also living in the home at the time.

The bodies of Stoni and Steven were discovered in a freezer in March, while Blair was being evicted from her Detroit home. Police believe they died in 2012 and 2013.

In taking a plea, Blair has to be able to tell the judge exactly what happened to her children. She gave shocking and graphic details Monday morning in court.

She said she "definitely meant to kill" Stoni, and that she would do it again if she had to. She says she did it as punishment because Stoni was sexually assaulting her youngest son.

Blair admitted she repeatedly punched Stoni on several occasions, burned her with hot water and hit her in the head. Blair says she killed Stoni by suffocating her with a grocery bag.

"I do not feel any remorse for what I did to Stoni because she had no remorse for what she did to my son. She not only raped him, but she gang raped him with Steven," Blair testified.

She said she was going to turn herself in immediately after but that she wanted to stay and be with her youngest son, the one who is the victim of the alleged sexual assaults.

A year later, she says she found out her other son, Steven, had been continuing to rape the younger son.

She says she then put garbage bags over Steven's head, choked him with a belt, punched and kicked him, and burned him with scalding water in his genital area. She says she also made him drink Windex because the youngest son said Steven had made him drink "the blue stuff from under the sink."

The youngest son was 6 years old at the time.

Blair testified she meant to seriously harm Steven, but did not intend to murder him but knows her actions ultimately caused his death.

"If I had killed Steven intentionally I definitely would be proud to say I did, but I didn't," she added. "I don't feel no emotion for the death of them demons [sic]."

As for the accusation that she had been starving Steven, she says that is not true. She says she took away his meat, though, because she learned he had been stealing food from the younger son. She believes that is why Steven may have lost weight.

Blair said she called the police once and asked for "advice for a friend" if a sibling was caught sexually assaulting another, and asked what would happen to the other children in the home. She says she didn't take the call any further because she believed Child Protective Services would remove the younger son and a third child from the home.
    Last edited by missbad; 06-29-2015 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

She is a complete nut.

Well then......at least she's honest, I guess.

I wonder if mom had some prior sexual abuse because she seems really focused on that. Makes me wonder about her childhood.

It's not uncommon for people with schizo affective disorders to develop paranoias about rape and so on.

Yea I just don't get why her two kids would develop this need to rape the 6yr old when they could just fuck themselves if they were that hungry for it. Her testimony is emotional, but she's got a good show. She's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Yea I just don't get why her two kids would develop this need to rape the 6yr old when they could just fuck themselves if they were that hungry for it. Her testimony is emotional, but she's got a good show. She's nuts.
    I'm pretty sure she just made random shit up because she's delusional. The things she thinks probably feel real to her.

I'm pretty sure she just made random shit up because she's delusional. The things she thinks probably feel real to her.
    Yep. And things that she thought people would have sympathy for.

Yep. And things that she thought people would have sympathy for.
    I don't even think it's that complex or that thought out. Crazy people believe totally crazy scenarios and to them they feel very real.

My friend was 5150ing someone last night who was having a very animated talk with 'Uncle Squeezy', an invisible friend who was strongly advising she not cooperate and go to the hospital. My friend decided to talk to 'Uncle Squeezy' and apparently convinced him, so that now the woman was fighting with 'Uncle Squeezy'. It all makes perfect sense in their heads and they could not give three fucks if you believe them or not because you're obviously Part of It.

lol @ "uncle squeezy"

I also read in an article that spurred from this story that crazy people tend to latch on to rape theories/stories. I'm not sure how true it is, I just read about it.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/video-mom-w...red-as-a-child

VIDEO: Mom who killed kids, put bodies in freezer discusses alleged abuse she suffered as a child

http://www.wxyz.com/news/video-mom-w...red-as-a-child

VIDEO: Mom who killed kids, put bodies in freezer discusses alleged abuse she suffered as a child

I was abused. I have never even considered putting my kid in a freezer, I would have no room for my ice cream sandwiches and that would be a shame.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Thread Information