Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Ok, so here is my assessment based on knowing Jessica well for many years and particular knowledge of Adrian?s injuries. I do not believe I have ever met Christian, but do have several mutual friends with him.

Please let me say that I am truly saddened that this has happened and my deepest sympathies go out to EVERYONE involved because regardless of who is to blame, everyone has lost already. No one will gain anything that will bring Adrian back, regardless of who takes the fall. I do hope justice is properly served and am hoping the state is sweating over the fact that their incompetence and disregard has ultimately resulted in the death of a child when he needed them the most.

Jessica always seemed to be tough, loud, of self centered, and one way this minute- the other way the next. Her moods were extreme. As we all got older and went our separate ways, we heard a few stories, all of which involved alcohol and/or drugs. All in which were violent outbursts of hers. I am absolutely no angel and have made my fair share of mistakes, but I feel like most of us grew up and faced reality. Most of us had children, got married, some divorced? so when Adrian was born, I felt as if happiness had finally graced her and I still believe it did. I believe things got rough with Uli and the resentment and the drinking set in. I strongly believe alcohol (and drugs) can make a seemingly happy, functional human being turn into a person who cannot rationalize whatsoever, better yet, control themselves or their emotions. When you mix this with pre-existing mental issues, a break up, and another unhealthy relationship, it?s a cocktail for disaster and the most vulnerable usually receive the wrath of that.

My theory here is that Adrian had been regularly abused before Tuesday, the 17th. Perhaps not so extreme or leaving any major distinctions, but definitely over the last few months of his life. On Wednesday, possibly very late Tuesday night, I assume Adrian was being a typical 2 year old while someone was trying to sleep off a hangover from St. Patty?s Day. (The service industry thrives on St. Pattys, so I have no doubt they were indulging in the festivities.) Anyone with a temper, I?m talking true anger issues as I believe both suffer from, could be set off by lack of being able to sleep and have to care for a child. I believe this is when Adrian was repeatedly beaten. His whole body was very swollen and his eye was swollen completely shut. The brain was so swollen that he was most likely a vegetable before even leaving for the hospital. This is what leads me to think that. No one in their right or sober mind would knock a child unconscious and not recognize that they had knocked them out. I feel that person went back to sleep now that the baby was quiet and awoke to a terrible reality once the mind was aware and clear. I believe both responsible parties collaborated a story for the hospital not realizing that the damage was done and it was much more apparent to outsiders. I was told that Adrian was unrecognizable. You don?t become that way from a fall or even a spanking? you become that way by falling victim of someone else?s inability to control themselves. I can only imagine the fear he was overwhelmed with and pray that God protected him and took him quickly. There is nothing Adrian could have done that could justify what was done to his body.

I, in NO WAY condone this behavior or think it?s acceptable, but I have seen it with my own eyes. I have watched people very close to me completely change when intoxicated and have no recollection of what occurred during that time or were unable to control themselves or rationalize a good choice vs. a poor choice. Once you lose those abilities, these kinds of situations arise (fighting,drunk driving, etc.). Unfortunately, I believe Adrian fell victim of this behavior for the last time that morning. I do believe both of them are much alike: Both unable to maintain healthy relationships. Both like to party. Both have poor anger management skills. Both have poor self esteem. Both working jobs that relied solely on tips for income and regularly involved after hours partying?. I mean, it?s just all there to me. I don?t believe either of them were intentional or wanted him to die? but I do know that neither of them were fit to care for or protect a child. I think they were able to convince the people around them that they were fit parents. I also think that CPS is a joke and they would be my LAST resort in this type of case to call. When you have to push THAT much paper to file a report and investigation, there is an issue with the system. When you?re unwilling to entertain a phone call of someone TRYING to reach out, there is an issue? you strip the system of its intended purpose and it becomes useless.

I feel as if Jessica and/or Christian, mixed with alcohol, selfishness, anger issues, and a broken legal system was the collaborated cause of Adrian?s death and I do believe everyone contributing to that should be held accountable and I will not stop until they are.

Quote Originally Posted by jcwink View Post
    Thank Everyone on this site for their continued involvement in this tragedy. Any suggestions help referrals, public support groups, neighbors, people who care about child abuse please get involved. Any information concerning the CPS involvement would be greatly appreciated. I may be contacted by email at jcwink@yahoo.com or you may call me 214 206 6932 thank you

here is my letter to our state representative.

Matt Krause
    Texas State Representative

Kelly Hancock
    Texas State Senator

TO: Scott Stier District Director for Matt Krause
    6624 N. Riverside Drive #330
    Fort Worth, Texas 76137

Scott, thank you for your time and willingness to listen to my concerns.

As we spoke.... this email is to give you a narrative of the events in which I believe the Department of Family and Protective Services failed to adequately protect a child from a harmful environment which ultimately lead to the child's death. The child name is Adrian David Langlais. He died on March 19, 2015 at Cooks Childrens hospital in Fort Worth. I have been Adrian's primary care provider since his birth on March 18, 2013 till December 27, 2015. On December 23, 2014 a report was sent to CPS alerting to the abuse and neglect of the child and the need to take action to protect the child from the harmful environment. Less than 90 Days later the child had been killed. DFPS made contact and began its investigation and determined within 40 days that continued intervention by DFPS is unwarranted, despite numerous witnesses, pictures, and assurances that the situation would be monitored for a period of time longer that 40 short days. At issue here is the incompetence of the DFPS Case worker Jasma Hayes, Marilyn Glenn her acting supervisor at the time of the first report, and her regular supervisor Melinda Hawkins whose office is located at 3800 Adam Grubb Lake Worth, Texas 76135 . There were multiple reports sent to DFPS the following two weeks numbers 65595330, 6595321, 656000845,65696307. Not one time during this process did DFPS attempt to interview me personally. They would not return my phone calls, to the point of frustration. They were reluctant to meet with me in person and I had to insist that we meet. I left numerous messages on Jasma Hayes and Melinda Hawkins voice mail requesting an appointment to meet. Finally Jasma Hayes agreed to meet with me. On February 9, I meet in person with Jasma Hayes and shared with her my concerns primarily that the Jessica Langlais current boy friend Christian Tyrrell was a danger due to his violent behavior and his possible past history of abuse from previous relationships. I shared with her my concern that on several occasions I had a confrontation with Christian and the he was subject to violent behavior. Jasma Hayes assured me they would investigate and continue to make contact, which I was led to believe would be at least 6 months or more. Less than two days later February 11, 2015 Jasma Hayes authored a letter closing the case. There is no way she could adequately make a determination in that time period. I was not notified of the closing till March, 4, 2015. On February 10, 2015 I made contact with Melinda Hawkins, Jasma Hayes supervisor and requested an in person meeting. She was reluctant to meet with me but I persisted and a meeting date was set for Friday February 13, 2015 at 1pm. The day of the meeting date, I received a phone call from Melinda Hawkins at 10:56am requesting to confer over the phone or cancel the meeting. I spoke to her my concerns and over her reluctance a meeting was reset to Tuesday February 17, 2015 at 1:30pm. On that date I met with Melinda Hawkins for over an hour. I spoke to her about my contact with Christian Tyrrell and the terror displayed by Adrian when Christian Tyrrell was in his presence, and the fact that when I had discussed the absolute terror with Jessica she became angry with me. I showed her the text messages from Jessica I had received confirming Jessica's defense of Christian and that she was possibly defending Christian due to intimidation by him. I told her I suspected he had abused Jessica in the presence of Adrian and that Adrian and Jessica were in danger. I told her of the numerous occasions I had spoken to the mother about the bruises, cuts and behavior change I had seen in Adrian since Christian Tyrrell had started living with Jessica and Adrian. I spoke to her about how Jessica had told me that she thought the bruises were happening when she was leaving Adrian in the care Golden Tyrrell and Chris Tyrrell (Christian's parents), and not while she was allowing Christian to care for Adrian. I spoke to her how I had been his primary care provider since he was born and that I know the child better than anyone. I told her that since I no longer had been allowed by Jessica to care for the child that the Department of Family and Protective Services was his only protection. I shared with her my concern if they were to close the case, Adrian would be not have anyone dependable to protect him from the abuse he was been receiving. She assured me they would continue to monitor and appreciated my concern. Again when I was leaving the meeting I voiced my concern about the violent situation and that they should not close the case because they were the only protection the child had since I had no access to him any more. This was stated in the presence of two DFPS employees who were sitting at desk in the room adjacent to the waiting area . At no time did she mention to me that the case had been closed. I received the letter by regular mail notifying me the case was closed March 4, 2015. The letter which you have a copy was dated February 11, 2015 and the envelope has a postage date of February 26, 2015. It appears that Jasma Hayes decided to close the case less that two days after I met with her at her office. And when I met with her supervisor Melinda Hawkins on February 17, 2015 either she did not know or decided not to tell me the case had been closed. I believe the DFPS is guilty of gross negligence of duty and that the persons involved should be fired. I have no confidence in their ability to protect children who find themselves in violent and abusive environment. Your attention to this matter is appreciated and I look forward to suggesting changes which would further the guidelines DFPS uses in its investigations. The funeral for the Adrian is March 25, 2015 3pm Greenwood Chapel 3100 White Settlement Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
    thank you for your attention to this matter.

John Winkler 214 206 6932
    this is to clarify a few questions : We did not have custody of Adrian. We provided care for him for 4 to 7 days and nights per week depending on the moms schedule. What is my relationship to Adrian. Jessica moved in with my step son when she was 6 months pregnant. December 2012. Adrian was born March 18, 2013 Laura was the third person to hold the child she was there when he was born. We were happy for our son and his girlfriend, and took care of Adrian while they were at work.

Thank Everyone on this site for their continued involvement in this tragedy. Any suggestions help referrals, public support groups, neighbors, people who care about child abuse please get involved. Any information concerning the CPS involvement would be greatly appreciated. I may be contacted by email at jcwink@yahoo.com or you may call me 214 206 6932 thank you

here is my letter to our state representative.

Matt Krause
    Texas State Representative

Kelly Hancock
    Texas State Senator

TO: Scott Stier District Director for Matt Krause
    6624 N. Riverside Drive #330
    Fort Worth, Texas 76137

Scott, thank you for your time and willingness to listen to my concerns.

As we spoke.... this email is to give you a narrative of the events in which I believe the Department of Family and Protective Services failed to adequately protect a child from a harmful environment which ultimately lead to the child's death. The child name is Adrian David Langlais. He died on March 19, 2015 at Cooks Childrens hospital in Fort Worth. I have been Adrian's primary care provider since his birth on March 18, 2013 till December 27, 2015. On December 23, 2014 a report was sent to CPS alerting to the abuse and neglect of the child and the need to take action to protect the child from the harmful environment. Less than 90 Days later the child had been killed. DFPS made contact and began its investigation and determined within 40 days that continued intervention by DFPS is unwarranted, despite numerous witnesses, pictures, and assurances that the situation would be monitored for a period of time longer that 40 short days. At issue here is the incompetence of the DFPS Case worker Jasma Hayes, Marilyn Glenn her acting supervisor at the time of the first report, and her regular supervisor Melinda Hawkins whose office is located at 3800 Adam Grubb Lake Worth, Texas 76135 . There were multiple reports sent to DFPS the following two weeks numbers 65595330, 6595321, 656000845,65696307. Not one time during this process did DFPS attempt to interview me personally. They would not return my phone calls, to the point of frustration. They were reluctant to meet with me in person and I had to insist that we meet. I left numerous messages on Jasma Hayes and Melinda Hawkins voice mail requesting an appointment to meet. Finally Jasma Hayes agreed to meet with me. On February 9, I meet in person with Jasma Hayes and shared with her my concerns primarily that the Jessica Langlais current boy friend Christian Tyrrell was a danger due to his violent behavior and his possible past history of abuse from previous relationships. I shared with her my concern that on several occasions I had a confrontation with Christian and the he was subject to violent behavior. Jasma Hayes assured me they would investigate and continue to make contact, which I was led to believe would be at least 6 months or more. Less than two days later February 11, 2015 Jasma Hayes authored a letter closing the case. There is no way she could adequately make a determination in that time period. I was not notified of the closing till March, 4, 2015. On February 10, 2015 I made contact with Melinda Hawkins, Jasma Hayes supervisor and requested an in person meeting. She was reluctant to meet with me but I persisted and a meeting date was set for Friday February 13, 2015 at 1pm. The day of the meeting date, I received a phone call from Melinda Hawkins at 10:56am requesting to confer over the phone or cancel the meeting. I spoke to her my concerns and over her reluctance a meeting was reset to Tuesday February 17, 2015 at 1:30pm. On that date I met with Melinda Hawkins for over an hour. I spoke to her about my contact with Christian Tyrrell and the terror displayed by Adrian when Christian Tyrrell was in his presence, and the fact that when I had discussed the absolute terror with Jessica she became angry with me. I showed her the text messages from Jessica I had received confirming Jessica's defense of Christian and that she was possibly defending Christian due to intimidation by him. I told her I suspected he had abused Jessica in the presence of Adrian and that Adrian and Jessica were in danger. I told her of the numerous occasions I had spoken to the mother about the bruises, cuts and behavior change I had seen in Adrian since Christian Tyrrell had started living with Jessica and Adrian. I spoke to her about how Jessica had told me that she thought the bruises were happening when she was leaving Adrian in the care Golden Tyrrell and Chris Tyrrell (Christian's parents), and not while she was allowing Christian to care for Adrian. I spoke to her how I had been his primary care provider since he was born and that I know the child better than anyone. I told her that since I no longer had been allowed by Jessica to care for the child that the Department of Family and Protective Services was his only protection. I shared with her my concern if they were to close the case, Adrian would be not have anyone dependable to protect him from the abuse he was been receiving. She assured me they would continue to monitor and appreciated my concern. Again when I was leaving the meeting I voiced my concern about the violent situation and that they should not close the case because they were the only protection the child had since I had no access to him any more. This was stated in the presence of two DFPS employees who were sitting at desk in the room adjacent to the waiting area . At no time did she mention to me that the case had been closed. I received the letter by regular mail notifying me the case was closed March 4, 2015. The letter which you have a copy was dated February 11, 2015 and the envelope has a postage date of February 26, 2015. It appears that Jasma Hayes decided to close the case less that two days after I met with her at her office. And when I met with her supervisor Melinda Hawkins on February 17, 2015 either she did not know or decided not to tell me the case had been closed. I believe the DFPS is guilty of gross negligence of duty and that the persons involved should be fired. I have no confidence in their ability to protect children who find themselves in violent and abusive environment. Your attention to this matter is appreciated and I look forward to suggesting changes which would further the guidelines DFPS uses in its investigations. The funeral for the Adrian is March 25, 2015 3pm Greenwood Chapel 3100 White Settlement Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76107.
    thank you for your attention to this matter.

John Winkler 214 206 6932
    Our relationship to Adrian began when Jessica moved in with my step son in December of 2012. Adrian was born March 18, 2013. Laura was present the day Adrian was born. We started caring for Adrian the day Jessica returned to work.

Everything about this is just heart breaking, what kinda of mother would just let their precious sweet baby boy suffer without getting him help.. Soo crazy. So much hurt & anger at the Funeral yesterday. I hope to god who ever hurt Baby Adrian will pay, I hope they ROT in PRISON !!!! Someone needs to do the same thing to him or her, which ever one hurt baby Adrian, and if it was a true Accident, wth would you NOT call 911 to get help for you baby, oh yeah because you already had CPS on you and that wouldn't look good huh? Well, now you look worse.. So stupid.. I feel horrible for the Family that loved him so much.. :(

Welcome, Gixxer.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I'm of the opinion that both of these parents sucked ass. Babies are pretty simple, and they're kinda always there - waiting to be taken care of. It's not "rocket science" to any normal, mature adult to notice that a child (especially YOUR child) is being abused or not getting proper care. My mom wasn't the best, but she still knew when I was upset, not feeling good.. much less hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm of the opinion that both of these parents sucked ass. Babies are pretty simple, and they're kinda always there - waiting to be taken care of. It's not "rocket science" to any normal, mature adult to notice that a child (especially YOUR child) is being abused or not getting proper care. My mom wasn't the best, but she still knew when I was upset, not feeling good.. much less hurt.
    The Dad is a Very caring and awesome Dad, the Mom is a POS.. They had CPS involved once for bruises baby Adrian had from being with his Mom, He intended on one day getting custody of his Son, how ever Sadly it's too late, the CPS case was dropped, bad choice on CPS, but no not both parents .. The Mom sucks, the Dad and his Family are the most caring loving people you'll ever meet !! JS

I love how "Not your Business" has disappeared....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxergirl75 View Post
    The Dad is a Very caring and awesome Dad, the Mom is a POS.. They had CPS involved once for bruises baby Adrian had from being with his Mom, He intended on one day getting custody of his Son, how ever Sadly it's too late, the CPS case was dropped, bad choice on CPS, but no not both parents .. The Mom sucks, the Dad and his Family are the most caring loving people you'll ever meet !! JS
    My bad, I meant her live in boyfriend.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    There seems to be new posts above that weren't there earlier. I'm assuming they had to be approved first.

Very well written. Very well stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Our relationship to Adrian began when Jessica moved in with my step son in December of 2012. Adrian was born March 18, 2013. Laura was present the day Adrian was born. We started caring for Adrian the day Jessica returned to work.
    You and your spouse are awesome people. To have accepted him as your own and cared for him in the way you did. As sad as this story is, I am so thankful to know that Adrian knew some loving care in your hands.

It's always stories like these that me me wonder why in the hell didn't mom just let the dad or somebody else have him.

Hell I don't even know these asses but I would have come and picked him up.

Holy shit balls....people suck.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    It's always stories like these that me me wonder why in the hell didn't mom just let the dad or somebody else have him.

Me, too. I love, love, love that age. They're so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    You and your spouse are awesome people. To have accepted him as your own and cared for him in the way you did. As sad as this story is, I am so thankful to know that Adrian knew some loving care in your hands.
    Thank you... we have not stopped crying... he was the coolest baby I have ever known. it just doesn't seem real.......

I'm so sorry, JC.

Can't claim them on your taxes if they're not living in yo house.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    My heart hurt every day I don't get To see Adrian. I sit an try to understand why 2 people couldn't protect this little life. 2 people had an opportunity to raise a beautiful soul and they let him down. They will pay for there mistakes. But just for a moment does anyone think rhis actually could have been a horrible accident and due to the pressure and involvement with CPS they truly were scared to take him if there where signs of trama for fear of this out come we are seeing today. These kids may have just not known what to do until it was to late. This is something that has been on my mind.
    :vomit:
    Nope. You don't beat the holy hell out of a toddler and then get to claim that *you* were too afraid to get them help. This wasn't an accident. An accident is a child falling on a trampoline or a toddler tripping down your front steps. A toddler being beat as if they had fallen 2 story's is not an accident- its a malefaction.

Because to these type of people their children aren't people, they are possessions.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Thank you... we have not stopped crying... he was the coolest baby I have ever known. it just doesn't seem real.......
    So very sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine the pain you must be going through.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I can't remember reading who works at Flips Patio Grill, can anyone fill me in please.

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    I can't remember reading who works at Flips Patio Grill, can anyone fill me in please.
    The user named John Hartnett I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    And Uli, the father of the baby.

I saw a fundraiser and wasn't sure. Thankyou andrearollgr

Jcwink: thank you for clarifying your relationship to Adrian. I just wish Jessica would have allowed you to continue to care for him. I feel like you and Laura were the most stable environment for his care. I'm not taking anything away from the father, Uli in that statement. I feel like he was a good parent, and feel like he would have provided a better home life than the mother. As for Christian, his mother/family etc....

The pics I have seen posted by Golden the day of the funeral, well let's just say, not of a family in mourning...

Does anyone have any updates?

Thread Information