Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

they would lie because they are ashamed for defending a baby killer from their own family.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Internet 101, kids - don't use your real email address to sign up if you don't want anyone to know who you are.

Did these guys take steroids?

Ok, so Christians story never changed? So he is sticking with the story that the child fell from the crib? Who witnessed this? Also, head injuries can sometimes take time to become serious but previous posts indicated that a doctor advised that this injury was inflicted around 14 hours prior. Medical examiners take weeks and months to determine tricky cases that could be considered accidental, this was not the case here. The determination of homicide as manner of death was quick. I know that you feel the need to protect him, and I will give you this, I think the mom may have done it, however, both are not telling what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    And now notyourbusiness is nowhere to be seen 

And I just put my pants back on so he could think me outta them.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Fuck punctuation. You are so damn petty and tiny. You ain't worth proper nothing. I don't need validation from your sick mind of wanting to dabble in everyone's life when they loose someone to death. I will tell you one thing. I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.
    Do you even know what the hell you are talking about anymore?

You keep saying that you think they are both guilty, but jump at any mention that Christian might have been involved or possibly killed the baby himself. If your only defense is "CHRISTIAN HASN'T CHANGED HIS STORY, ONLY JESSICA!!!!11!" then it's time you pull your head out of your ass and realize that's what any person with some tiny shred of sense would do when being accused of killing a child; THEY WOULD KEEP REPEATING WHATEVER STORY THAT MAKES THEM LOOK BEST. Just because he hasn't changed his story doesn't mean that story is true. Did you completely disregard every post in here where someone places the blame on BOTH of them? Your selective reading is really letting your agenda show.

The short of it is that they have both obviously fucked up and a 2 year old boy had to lose his life because of the incompetence and/or neglect of the people who were supposed to be caring for him. And that you are an assclown of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post

And I just put my pants back on so he could think me outta them.

😄😄

If he did this and then left the house to work out. Wouldn't you hall ass and help your kid. I mean come on. She was living on her own before Christian and paying her own bills. So she didn't need his money.
    It's my understanding while Christain was at the gym or out and Jessica working... Who was watching adrian?
    I was told Jessica was paying Christian's sister (Cici Tyrrell) as a babysitter, then, who was taking care about the baby were they were out drinking and party?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Seizure. I cannot hold it back any longer.
    I thought it was just me!

Internet 101, kids - don't use your real email address to sign up if you don't want anyone to know who you are.
    Oohhhh boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'd like to send this out to Not Your Business. We love you babe. Come back!

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Not a friend of anyone here. And yes I could sell you ice in Alaska. Sitting in front of me I would sell you a bridge in Asia. I am not here defending anyone. I will not let anyone bet up on a person they don't know. Make you own judgment on what you say is shifting blame. Do as you wish. But no one will sit here and blame a person that didn't do it. John is not here to play sides but is emotionally involved in the situation and for judgment to be placed is not our place. Getting vindication for Adrian is what needs to be done. Everyone has skeletons in there closet and to jump on a band wagon to blame is human nature. Wrongfully accusing is bull crap. When the truth comes out I will repost to here and we will see who comes out hurting Adrian and who was guilty of not protecting this lil guy. Don't judge me for being here and being the only one who is not emotionally involved and has gathered many facts on this issue and has made a valid assessment to this situation.
    Dude you couldn't sell ice to a dying man in the desert.

Your facebook says differently. Carry on.

ETA - I just double checked and you are DEFINITELY in the same family. Immediate family, in fact. Not sure why you would lie?
    Can we get a link to the facebook page? Would love to see who this really is. Such a sad soul, more worried about trying to prove their point than the fact a family had to lay a BABY to rest today.

No need.

It's his father or brother.

BOOM!

*drops mic and leaves the thread*

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by jreneed84 View Post
    Can we get a link to the facebook page? Would love to see who this really is. Such a sad soul, more worried about trying to prove their point than the fact a family had to lay a BABY to rest today.
    No. Because he didn't sign up here to have all his details plastered across the internet. I've posted the details in the mod thread if they need them when I am not online. But he has a right to post here without having all his details spread out in the thread.

I AM NOT FUCKING HERE DEFENDING ANYONE. I AM TELLING YOU TRUTH. Think outside your tiny mind and look at what you have been told that happened. Guys Jessica isn't a tiny girl but far from fat. She has a good 2 inches in Christian and she is heavier then him. Let's get perspective here ok
    I *think* this is them - her FB is locked up, but this is from Christian's

Yes, that's them. You can definitely see the good 2 inches she has on him.. IN HER HAIR. WTF was he talking about???

I've read studies showing the more you lie, the more you believe the lie and fall into your own deception.

I don't know who did what but that poor baby should have been taken to the hospital immediately no matter what happened. I'm pretty sure she lives in a one story house so unless his crib was in the attic and he fell through the ceiling, a fall from the crib just does not seem plausible.

No. Because he didn't sign up here to have all his details plastered across the internet. I've posted the details in the mod thread if they need them when I am not online. But he has a right to post here without having all his details spread out in the thread.
    Okay. So I was close. Unless.....Mom got a sex change? It's possible.....

Sorry, was I not supposed to confirm that? I thought that post was about None of your business. (It feels so rude saying his name to you.)

Thank you, thats all I needed to know. HE is definitely not the brother as that little boy is too young to talk the way HE does. So it only leaves the father. I guess I would want to believe my son as well.

By the way, I wanted to thank you guys. First for having this site up that allowed information to be conveyed when so many people were desperately searching for it. It has helped more than you know as I have had people come to the restaurant thankful for being able to get so information about what is going on and a few people that have facebook/email/MDS message me about condolences that I could pass on to Uli. Conveying information was my primary reason for signing up in the first place and this site performed amazingly. Secondly, I want to thank the community at large for their support of Uli and Adrian. I was honestly not planning on having family of the accused jump on the site and although it disrupted the flow of information, I appreciate the support that was shown on their behalf.

So stand up and take a bow...you guys are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    By the way, I wanted to thank you guys. First for having this site up that allowed information to be conveyed when so many people were desperately searching for it. It has helped more than you know as I have had people come to the restaurant thankful for being able to get so information about what is going on and a few people that have facebook/email/MDS message me about condolences that I could pass on to Uli. Conveying information was my primary reason for signing up in the first place and this site performed amazingly. Secondly, I want to thank the community at large for their support of Uli and Adrian. I was honestly not planning on having family of the accused jump on the site and although it disrupted the flow of information, I appreciate the support that was shown on their behalf.

Thank you for showing up and supplying the information. We may be silly at times, we may be harsh at times but at the end of the day we're all just trying to find out information as well and you supplied it to us. It's so rare that people close to a situation understand what this site is about and can see it as a tool or something positive when utilized the right way. So it's nice to know that the Father is helped by the support and it's also nice to know that he's surrounded by people who care about him that will help him through this. It's going to be a very long road for him. I just hope they're able to figure out what happened so that the people responsible pay for what they did to him. Sending our love to the Family.

John you are awesome, you are a great guy and an amazing boss and friend. I will be by soon, if not Sunday to hug you and your staff. You guys have been through hell when it comes to losing people you love the last couple of years. And you sir have been a huge support for your staff and I know they appericate it 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Look. Where has anyone absolved Jessica of guilt? It doesn't matter which of the fuckers did this to him, they BOTH ignored his injuries. And they BOTH (as well as a few other Family members, I'm sure) ignored ongoing abuse and didn't step in. They're BOTH murderers in my eyes. But my own opinion is that Christian was the main component in this baby's death.

You ARE defending him. Stop pissing on our legs and telling us it's raining.
    I will not use your quotes twice in a day

Thanks John...I'm glad we have a view from the front lines. I just wish poor Adrian could have been saved. I hope wherever he is, at least she isn't suffering anymore for those two abusive fucks!
    Last edited by faq_q; 03-25-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

If he did this and then left the house to work out. Wouldn't you hall ass and help your kid. I mean come on. She was living on her own before Christian and paying her own bills. So she didn't need his money.
    Not that he ever gave her any money.

Quote Originally Posted by jreneed84 View Post
    Thank you, thats all I needed to know. HE is definitely not the brother as that little boy is too young to talk the way HE does. So it only leaves the father. I guess I would want to believe my son as well.

Thread Information