Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm guessing our new friend is this person, whom posted on the bullshit gofundme a bunch of crap that our friend John Harnett cleared up. (See pages 1,2...)

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post

ETA:

Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    Golden is Christians mom. She had a post on page one of this thread that was pulled from the comments section of the moms bull shit gofundme.

Golden Tyrrell-Meleski
    4 HOURS AGO
    His mom was actually there the entire time so u are misinformed. Instead of fighting every bit of money should be combined for Adrian's sake. He was a sweet loving precious baby that lost his life way to soon and everyone is losing track of that. After he is laid to peace yell scream do whatever but at this point can't we all remember this beautiful baby and giving him the loving goodbye he deserves
    So basically this person who knows everything and was there, but wasn't there, is Christians mom here to defend him from the mean ol' internets. Because that's what morons do when their kid is in jail for child abuse/murder... priorities, you know.

But hey Golden (god that name), thanks for joining and shedding light on the source of where Christian got his bad from.
    Last edited by Shins; 09-10-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm guessing our new friend is this person, whom posted on the bullshit gofundme a bunch of crap that our friend John Harnett cleared up. (See pages 1,2...)
    Those are my exact thoughts as well, Shins.

ETA:

So basically this person who knows everything and was there, but wasn't there, is Christians mom here to defend him from the mean ol' internets. Because that's what morons do when their kid is in jail for child abuse/murder... priorities, you know.

But hey Golden (god that name), thanks for joining and shedding light on the source of where Christian got his bad from.
    What the fuck do you mean Golden (god that name). And what the fuck was bad about her post. You have no fucking clue as to what these people went through hours and days after this event happened. Dont you fucking sit there and call Golden a moron. The Tyrrell family was told a lie by this fucking piece of shit Jessica, and when they found out the truth and put 2 and 2 together, that their son wasnt around the day the abuse happened they cut all ties with that shit bag mom. So sit the fuck back and stop beating people up. Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. I came here because ass holes here said they want facts, i gave you facts, you dont agree thats fine, but dont sit and poke at a family of people because you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    What the fuck do you mean Golden (god that name). And what the fuck was bad about her post. You have no fucking clue as to what these people went through hours and days after this event happened. Dont you fucking sit there and call Golden a moron. The Tyrrell family was told a lie by this fucking piece of shit Jessica, and when they found out the truth and put 2 and 2 together, that their son wasnt around the day the abuse happened they cut all ties with that shit bag mom. So sit the fuck back and stop beating people up. Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. I came here because ass holes here said they want facts, i gave you facts, you dont agree thats fine, but dont sit and poke at a family of people because you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.
    This is NOT about you or your family/friends.

You do realize a little boy was beaten to death, right?

From this:

Oh no i didn't miss that. I was always taught to never assume.... as they say it makes an ass out of you and me. I don't think anyone is innocent in this horrible event. I think they are both guilty of something. looking at all of the events and stories i do believe that the mother should be, being looked at much harder. The mother is out drinking the day her baby has been taken off life support, Really. The boyfriend from reports was only with Jessica for 5-7 months. from what John said he had adrian until Jessica cut ties with him, Then all of the sudden the abuse started. Jessica and her boyfriend were together, and john was watching the baby. But then Jessica cut ties with john and then abuse started. That's odd. Because reports to CPS on Dec 23 said abuse, then other reports after Dec 23 were made, but john never saw the baby after that. So how did John know what was going on. HMMMMMM. So now The boyfriend and Jessica have to work different shifts to ensure that adrian is taken care of. So now the mother is actually home alone with her baby for the first times since he was born. But so is the boyfriend, and from what i have read the boyfriend has a quite large family of all younger brothers and sisters. I think the mom has some explaining to do. From what i have read, she said she never left the boyfriend home alone with the baby. In my eyes things just aren't adding up with her story.
    To this:

Well you sure went from 0-60 on the crazy train real fucking quick.

Now, be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    From this:

To this:

Well you sure went from 0-60 on the crazy train real fucking quick.

Now, be gone.

0-60, because you all are a bunch of idiots, For one, I'm not Golden, I'm not even a girl. Don't tell me where i can and can not be. It goes to show that no matter what facts you are told, you are to lazy to go out and find out the truth. I will not give you all the facts, get off your lazy asses and go find out yourself, i did. And as i said, talking to people face to face will get you a lot of your questions answered. All of you that say you know these people involved then you know where they hang out and just know what they were doing on this day. Go get some freakin facts. You all live a sad sad life.

ETA:

The grammar mistakes aren't present in Golden's post listed above but they are very present in the YouTube video posted by Tyrrel family. So both Nunya and Southern Love are either from that family or coincidentally speak the same and don't know how to use spell check. It appears intentional at times but I cannot believe the mother would post all that anal NASTY crap on here, so maybe it's the Dad which might explain why Christian was "mentally disturbed" and had a "temper."
    "Children are our mirrors" which is a very disturbing thought because when you add Alcohol and Drugs to bad behavior learned from SOMEONE you create a psychotic, bipolar idiot which both of these "baby killers" seem to be.

Thread Information