They had a facebook support site for Christian, which is now closed. Every post was Golden crying about her baby in jail. How much they have lost. How he is missing from their lives.

They still have the youtube video from the site. Catch it before they remove it. It's so full of shit. My favorite part is how his sister had to go through graduation knowing that her number 1 fan wasn't there to witness her life's achievement. Stupid family doesn't get it. Adrian will never graduate. This stupid video is about them losing precious Christian.

Quick relationship, quick acceptance of Adrian and Jessica by family, Quick father figure to Adrian and then accepts Adrian as his son. When it talks about Adrian's death they say Christian lost his son. According to Southern Love, Christian knew Jessica 5-7 months. Such a long relationship, they aren't sure when it began..lol In 5-7 months, you hardly know someone. During this whirlwind relationship, there is an ex and a baby. I bet that was a whirlwind relationship too. And it didn't last long and if Adrian had not died, it would have ended shortly I'm sure. Adrian's parents and their many paramours all have this in common. I doubt they need to change their relationship statuses on facebook, they leave one relationship for another in quick fashion. When they hook up, they immediately begin living together. This shit isn't normal. Poor little Adrian, so many people in and out of his life.

Southern Love was there, Golden was there, Christian was there and no one cared enough to call 911 and get him medical help. Cps was involved because someone saw injuries, why didn't any of you people that were there tell what you knew? Southern Love, you don't know the first thing about love. You don't let someone you love suffer all night with a head injury. You don't just watch when their eyes roll back in their head. If John saw injuries, the people that were there saw them too. Each and every person that was there, turned a blind eye to protect Christian. Instead of concern for this child it became a fight with John because he called CPS.