Thread: Robert Durst of HBO's 'The Jinx' Says He "Killed Them All"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Now that you said that, no one's going to come back!

Sorry if you already mentioned it, but do you think the murders/deaths were all just coincidental? What specifically makes you think he didn't do it, or is that just your educated guess but you still think it's possible he did?
    No, I think his particular MO doesn't match the kind of killer's psychological profile that stalks and murders anonymous women. He kills people he has deeply personal relationships with, most likely because something inside of his mind tells him that these relationships have turned sour, antagonistic, and 'against him'. He doesn't just kill to satisfy a homicidal urge. He feels persecuted and turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    No, I think his particular MO doesn't match the kind of killer's psychological profile that stalks and murders anonymous women. He kills people he has deeply personal relationships with, most likely because something inside of his mind tells him that these relationships have turned sour, antagonistic, and 'against him'. He doesn't just kill to satisfy a homicidal urge. He feels persecuted and turned on.
    I gotta agree with Bowie on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I guess I'm really confused on something because I thought the only people who were killed were people who were close to him. Of which I do believe he killed them, and for the exact reason you stated - because he felt deeply personally betrayed by them, not like he was this random mass murderer.

Nvm - I just saw the article on the two young girls. The article I read yesterday only talked about the ex wife, friend, etc.

I would be really surprised if he had anything to do with the girls. Doesn't fit the script.
    Last edited by Shins; 03-19-2015 at 09:55 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information