Thread: 5 teens charged as adults in San Jose killing of Juan Luna (20)

5 teens charged as adults in San Jose killing of Juan Luna (20)

I believe this is the profile for one of the killers. She has friends with the last name of Anaya, but I was too lazy to figure out witch was an additional killer (if any).

Jasmine Rosales - https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.rosales.549221

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...ng-6132765.php

Santa Clara County prosecutors filed murder charges this week against five teenagers in the shooting death of a man in San Jose last Saturday morning, officials said.

All five suspects, who range in age from 14 to 17, will be charged as adults, police said, with an additional gang enhancement for each.

Around 2 a.m. Saturday, police responded to reports of gunfire near South Almaden Avenue and Oak Street near Washington Elementary School.

Officers found a man, later identified as 20-year-old San Jose resident Juan Luna, suffering from at least one gunshot wound, said Sgt. Heather Randol, a police spokeswoman.

He was taken to a nearby hospital, but died a short time later, Randol said.

Then on Monday, at around 11 p.m., an officer saw a car near Capitol Expressway and Story Road that matched the description of a vehicle seen at the scene of the shooting.

The officer attempted to pull the car over, but the suspects fled, Randol said, leading police on a nearly 30-mile chase that ended on Interstate 680 in Livermore.

Taken into custody were Arturo Garcia-Laredo, 14, Michael Anaya, 15, Thalia Ruiz, 16, Jacob Lapenias, 17, and Jasmine Rosales, 17, all residents of San Jose.

Maybe this is Michael Anaya? The location is right, but there are so many Michael Anaya's on FB..

https://www.facebook.com/michael.anaya.144

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I found a Thalia on Jasmine's page but the last name doesn't match...

I suck at looking for this stuff. Young kids these days always change their FB names so you never know who is who. I'm pretty sure this one girl I saw, her real name isn't really "Michelle Smokesblunts"

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Jacob Lapenias -

Arturo Garcia - Laredo (mofo is 14!!!)

Michael Ayala

Thalia Ruiz (grrrr, she forgot to change her Mrs. Potato Head eyebrows from angry to nice)

Jasmine Rosales -

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...r-deadly-drive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Scrolled on my phone too fast and thought Thalia was the third dude down.

Horrific.

I'm normally not keen on juveniles charged as adults, but in this instance, I think I'm okay with it. This was a willful crime. They ran knowing they did wrong. This was all choice.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Those are some rough looking kids.

Thread Information