Thread: Sean Golden, 39, Uber driver, goes missing after dropping off fare.

Sean Golden, 39, Uber driver, goes missing after dropping off fare.

http://tbo.com/pasco-county/uber-dri...-say-20150310/

$3,000 reward offered for information about missing Uber driver

WESLEY CHAPEL - Pasco County Sheriff?s Office investigators are searching for an Uber driver who was last seen at a Tampa gas station just after 4:30 a.m. Sunday.

Sean Golden, 39, of Wesley Chapel, dropped off two Uber clients near the 4200 block of Tampania Avenue in Tampa and went to the Flying J gas station, 11555 East Sligh Ave. He is seen in surveillance video putting gas into his car. From there, he may have driven east on Interstate 4, police said Wednesday.

Golden, a married father of two children, was driving a 2014 gray Toyota Camry with a license tag number S651JA while working for Uber, a smartphone app-based car service.

"It just doesn't sound right," Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said, adding that Golden and his wife have been married several years.

Golden's family is extremely worried, as it would be out of character for him to simply leave without a word, Nocco said. Two telephones typically used by Golden are currently "inactive," although it is unclear why, he said.

Sheriff's Detective Zak Arey said the last two people Golden dropped off Sunday morning have cooperated with law enforcement. The clients were located through Uber records and the car service has cooperated with investigators; the clients are not considered suspects of a crime, Arey said.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office and Tampa Police Department are assisting with the investigation, Arey said, adding that the agencies are currently working "a few leads."

"Right now, we're just not sure what's happened," Arey said.

Golden's wife, Corrine Stevens Golden, wrote of her husband's mysterious disappearance on her Facebook page.

"Please pray for our family," she wrote. "This is a difficult time. We pray for his safe return home."

A Facebook page for Sean Golden features a photo of him posing with former Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon.

In a prepared statement, Kaitlin Durkosh, a spokeswoman for Uber, said the company hopes for Golden's "safe return."

"Our thoughts are with (Golden's) loved ones during this difficult time," Durkosh wrote. "We've provided law enforcement with all information we have available, and stand ready to help in any other way we can."

She said Golden "was not providing a ride through the Uber app during the time that is being investigated."

Crime Stoppers Tampa Bay has offered a cash reward of $3,000 for information that leads to Golden's location.

Anyone with information can call the sheriff's tips line at 1-800-706-2499. Tips may also be made with a mobile phone app or by visiting: https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=615

gfox@tampatrib.com
    Sean's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sean.golden.1272

His wife: https://www.facebook.com/corinne.s.golden
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 03-11-2015 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

http://www.wfla.com/story/28405796/n...-disappearance

Looks like he may have run. Apparently, he is due in court tomorrow for unpaid child support.

Despite not having contact with the child, Golden has paid child support to his son's mother regularly until October 2014. There is a court date set in that case for Friday (March 13, 2015) in Pennsylvania. If Golden fails to appear in court, a warrant for his arrest will be issued in that state. Neither the son, nor the mother in Pennsylvania has heard from Golden.

Pennsylvania authorities have been notified of Golden's disappearance. Golden was last known to be driving his gray, 4-door, 2014 Toyota Camry hybrid with a Florida tag of S651JA.

A portion of the Flying J gas station surveillance video showed Golden opening his trunk with luggage inside. He appeared to be alone and not under any duress.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local...iday/70208870/

His step-brother showed up at court for him today and paid all of his back child support.

I think this guy ran.

What a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local...iday/70208870/

His step-brother showed up at court for him today and paid all of his back child support.

I think this guy ran.

What a tool.
    Damn, that's a hella nice stepbrother.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I see no mention on his wife's page of him returning, and nothing in the news.

She's moving back to Boston in May.

I think this asshat skipped on this family. What a fucker.

Seems like skipping on families is a hobby of his.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Wait, aren't Uber cars supposed to have a tracking device on it, just to show where your Uber is on the app?

Yeah, I wake up in Georgia aaaaaaaaaall the time and wanna go home.

Douche.

Thread Information