Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Roecker - missing since 19 January 2015 - sent family a suicide note and photos of headstones

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Go fund me...going strong at $510. We could use some paper and lamination donated...are you interested? No one seems to be touching the gofundme...but no one really gives a shit right?
    I am a stay at home mom to 4 children with another on the way. I have no money to donate, however if you would like to link me to a page with her details, the missing flyer etc aim would be happy to share it on my Favebook. As I previously stated I use to live in Beaverton and Imstill have friends in the area <3

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Go fund me...going strong at $510. We could use some paper and lamination donated...are you interested? No one seems to be touching the gofundme...but no one really gives a shit right?
    Actually, what we posted may help you. One of the reasons why it may not be generating much interest is because of the way it's set up. Her Niece should add in a personal message explaining her relationship to Sarah, back story on the search and what the money would go towards. What is up there now sets off red flags. So you may have more luck with it if you changed a couple of things about it.

I hope she's found alive too. Plenty of people on this site battle depression and are touched very personally by suicide or even their own suicide attempts. So please don't judge based on a few posts. This site can actually be a good tool when used to the right advantage.

I'm sorry you're missing your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I would prefer her to be alive...who wouldn't? But after 3.5 months and an 11 page typed suicide note...I know what the reality and severity of the situation is. With all do respect...God bless her...she was an amazing person and is truly missed by so many everyday!
    Boom,
    I'm so sorry. The not knowing has to be horrific. Having lost a young person I loved to suicide (he was a teen) and a friend my age, I know how hard that part is.
    I hope you guys can find her where ever she may be so you can have some peace.
    Please know that no one here is saying anything negative about your Sarah. Gofundme has so many scams that strangers are prone to question anything they see on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Actually, what we posted may help you. One of the reasons why it may not be generating much interest is because of the way it's set up. Her Niece should add in a personal message explaining her relationship to Sarah, back story on the search and what the money would go towards. What is up there now sets off red flags. So you may have more luck with it if you changed a couple of things about it.

I hope she's found alive too. Plenty of people on this site battle depression and are touched very personally by suicide or even their own suicide attempts. So please don't judge based on a few posts. This site can actually be a good tool when used to the right advantage.

I'm sorry you're missing your friend.
    ^^^this. I know its hard to take any more on right now, esp if it seems ppl are picking your loved ones apart.
    If that gofundme page is spruced up it may get more attention from ppl who don't know Sarah. Put out all the info you can, images, etc. Make her real to those who don't know her. Right now she is a blip on the news to most ppl and they can walk a way. When missing ppl become real- someone they can relate to- is when ppl pay attention.

We truly aren't interested in the go fund me. That won't bring Sarah home. And as much as it would be a miracle ...Sarah isn't going to be found alive. We pray that she is found and can be put to rest. Her children have been doing the best they can to cope..after her car was found the reality of the situation came to light. They don't plaster thier FB pages with fliers of their mother because they are grieving. Several of us have stepped away from FB because it's to much to bear...and then you have the people and their heartless posts.

Yes...I personaly have an issue with the comments made here...but thats irrelevant since you don't know the whole story. Olivia posted my update from 2/27...you don't know the details and that's the problem. Some of you can put yourself in the shoes of Sarahs family...and others cant even come close...it's those people I feel the most sorry for. To those who have lost a loved one to suicide...my heart aches for you. To others who morbidly judge while you blog...God help you in your darkest hour...hopefully there will be enough people in your lives who will give a shit.

We truly aren't interested in the go fund me. That won't bring Sarah home. And as much as it would be a miracle ...Sarah isn't going to be found alive. We pray that she is found and can be put to rest. Her children have been doing the best they can to cope..after her car was found the reality of the situation came to light. They don't plaster thier FB pages with fliers of their mother because they are grieving. Several of us have stepped away from FB because it's to much to bear...and then you have the people and their heartless posts.
    Well I certainly hope you're wrong about her already being dead. Is it at all possible that she just couldn't handle the stress anymore and perhaps walked away to start over somewhere else? There have been cases where people have a mental snap and just take off. They pick up somewhere else, get a new identity and create a different life. Is it possible that she wanted everyone to think that she was dead so that she could do that? Since they still haven't found a body yet, I wouldn't quite rule it out yet. Unless there's inside information that you and the family know about that shows that the likelihood that she is gone is a stronger argument, I wouldn't give up quite yet.

We've had stories on here where people took off for 5 or 6 months and returned after they eventually missed their families.

Yes...picking a loved one apart pretty much hits the nail on the head.

So did Olivia join Sarahs group to pluck out info to sadisticly blog about? Is that what the people on this page do? They ask to join groups of people's loved ones? Copy and past then bad mouth them because they don't act appropriately in your regards? Are you all members of Sarahs group page? Educate me...what's the purpose of this site?

I'm convinced she's in the river within the national forest where her car was found. The Sherrifs..SAR and Rangers are continuing to search for her. They have prepared the forest with fliers . Campgrounds open on the first of May. She planned things out to the letter. I miss her everyday...she touched so many people's lives. She was beautiful inside and out. When God created Sarah he successfully created a great human being.

Boom, I hope Sarah is food soon and she is safe. I cannot imagine how difficult being in this situation is.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Did anyone actually say anything negative about Sarah, if so I missed it. The only criticism I was getting was about the GoFundMe page, not about the actual person or family really

So did Olivia join Sarahs group to pluck out info to sadisticly blog about? Is that what the people on this page do? They ask to join groups of people's loved ones? Copy and past then bad mouth them because they don't act appropriately in your regards? Are you all members of Sarahs group page? Educate me...what's the purpose of this site?
    What? I joined the page because I am interested in Sarah's story. She obviously wrote her own ending and I haven't been sadistic about anything. Sorry for your loss, but you're a dick.

Eta - I just went back and reread what I wrote. All I did was copy and paste and attempt to start a discussion. So, fuck you.

You seem confused. What exactly is this money going to? Because from where I'm sitting, it seems like an opportunistic person trying to profit off a missing person who is presumed deceased.

So contributing to a sketchy GofundMe doesn't seem as useful as, well, reposting her picture on a website with a lot of traffic where hopefully someone could recognize her, including the members of law enforcement that have contributed to and view this site.

you should be proud of yourself...thank you!

you should be proud of yourself...thank you!
    I have no idea what your problem is other than you want money.

I don't thnk boom is looking for her friend. It seems like boom is looking for only a body. Take the 500 bucks you raised and get a cadaver dog.

http://cadaverdog.com/Associates.html

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I think the thing that rubbed boon wrong is the implication that the modest $$ donated means that Sarah's friends and families don't give a shit. Obviously that is not the case. People give several shits, I'm sure, even if they don't give dollars. But nobody meant anything by it. It was just an observation.

Honestly, boon, I kind of thought the GoFundMe was sketchy, too, because it has not been updated to include current information. (For example, it mentions that she might be driving her car, but does not mention that the car has already been located). I know her friends and family don't care about the money, but money helps. Maintaining the page helps, too. You might pass that along to her niece. Or have her take it down.

I understand that it's hard when people don't have all the details. At a certain point, though, it's helpful to provide as many of those details as possible instead of taking it personally. The difference is that every single person you come across online is another person who could possibly help lead to Sarah. Stranger things have happened. Doesn't matter whether you disagree with them or hate them or don't know them from Adam.

I'm sorry for your loss. You've made it clear that regardless of the amount donated, Sarah was a well-loved, much-missed woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I have a feeling that no answer will ever be the right one for Boom. Which makes me wonder why she's even here. She states why she's upset, people make a suggestion and then she states that she doesn't care about the original reason why she's upset so fuck you're advice.

Meh.

The go fund me is meaningless...no ones using it...it's irrelevant...it was started because of pressure from other people. People said..."start a fund to help with the search!" 10 days later they found her car and the Sheriff and SAR took over. The money for fliers are coming out of the pockets of the family and friends. It's been months since anyone donated to the fund. No one gives a shit about the fund. It sat...will continue to sit because the focus isn't the money. There's a point where money is irrelevant. No amount of money will ever bring Sarah home. There are 900 people on Sarahs page who are helpless...who can only sit and wait because that's all we can do. We wait as they search ...yes with cadaver dogs which SAR supplies...to recover Sarahs body. Would we use that $510?? Heres a good example as to where that money might go...A co worker of Sarahs sold some of her stock...because she had no money..to pay for gas to help search during the initial 10 days before her car was found...purchased paper and made copies of Sarahs flyer. We covered over 6,000 miles in search of her car. News wouldn't carry her story because it was a suicide. Your focus point is so irrelevant! You are not interested in Sarahs story...and I'm so unimpressed by the negatives that include vulgarity and truly touched by the people who acknowledge the heartfelt pain my family is going through. Your interested in her story? No...your interested in picking it apart...judging and pointing fingers. Have you lost someone to suicide? Let's turn the tables and let me your part for awhile and pick you situation apart and comment how no one "gives a shit" about your loved one. How horrible for those who commiserate. What if the shoe was on the other foot? I feel so sorry for the people you cross paths with...

I think a troll is trollin'.

Olivia...if you were truly interested in Sarahs story...why didn't you reach out? You joined her page right? Why did you join...because you cared...or you were interested? Interest in what...morbid facts?

But where did anyone say MSS members, or Sarah's friends & family "don't give a shit"?

Olivia...if you were truly interested in Sarahs story...why didn't you reach out? You joined her page right? Why did you join...because you cared...or you were interested? Interest in what...morbid facts?
    Why wouldn't you want info about your loved one getting out so people could help find her?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Boom. I am in another hemisphere. Perhaps posting here was my attempt to 'reach out', because realistically, what else could I do? A FACEBOOK group was created, which basically gives any human with internet access the chance to see it. Why wasn't it made secret if it's all so secret squirrel? Why do you care so much who reads about Sarah? Last I checked, reading didn't hurt anyone. I am confused because you say no media would touch her story, but then when people try to discuss it, you chuck a tantrum.

Anyway, it's clear that you're not listening to what anyone here says. So I am done wasting my time with you.

Thread Information