Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poppy Lee Elliot (Missing since January 2013)

I just checked out his own personal FB

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ain't he a Looker
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Did anyone see this comment from his FB?

Ok, Mitchell Stop all this stuff you have no one to blame but yourself.. The reason I say that is you choice to marry her and have a kid with her when you already knew how messed up she really was and that she had already walked away from 4 girls that she had after she lost her girls to the state then they were adopted. She never did anything to get them back... That alone should of been a wake up call for you. So stop being Pissed off at her you Choice to have a kid with her so suck it up and deal with it and just know that you are still being a part of your son's life and that's all that should matter.... Atleast your son has 1 parent and he will always remember that.. So it's time to move on and get over this Poppy bashing... Time to Focus on you and your son only.... Make that your life not bashing Poppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Ain't he a Looker
    Holy crap. What a charmer!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Did anyone see this comment from his FB?

Ok, Mitchell Stop all this stuff you have no one to blame but yourself.. The reason I say that is you choice to marry her and have a kid with her when you already knew how messed up she really was and that she had already walked away from 4 girls that she had after she lost her girls to the state then they were adopted. She never did anything to get them back... That alone should of been a wake up call for you. So stop being Pissed off at her you Choice to have a kid with her so suck it up and deal with it and just know that you are still being a part of your son's life and that's all that should matter.... Atleast your son has 1 parent and he will always remember that.. So it's time to move on and get over this Poppy bashing... Time to Focus on you and your son only.... Make that your life not bashing Poppy.
    Wow. Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    it's also where opium comes from.
    Poppies, Poppies, Poppies......

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Wow. Hmm.
    I don't care what she did SERIOUSLY DUDE SHES MISSING, QUIT BITCHIN ! His a loser not hard to see why she might a left.

Hey ever since she left that abusive ass Mitch Shafer she had been doing well and living life as best she could. She had a massive stroke and passed away on July 1st, 2019 She had been laid to rest in Oklahoma that I promise you if Mitch tries to show up he'll have a welcoming party of his own. All supplied by 40 cal

Thread Information