Thread: K. Rajeswari's Baby Spontaneously Combusted - Just Like His Older Brother Used To Do

K. Rajeswari's Baby Spontaneously Combusted - Just Like His Older Brother Used To Do

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/26...st-into-flame/

A mother who alleged her first baby repeatedly burst into flames has claimed her newborn has also ?spontaneously combusted?.

K. Rajeswari, 23, rushed her nine-day-old baby to an emergency room in Chennai, India after he allegedly caught fire in her home. The baby boy suffered burns to five per cent of his feet and will remain in hospital for a month.

The distraught mother told The Hindu newspaper she returned from the bathroom to find her baby on fire.

?I had gone to use the bathroom which is just behind the house. When I was coming back, I heard my baby screaming and ran in to find his feet on fire. I quickly doused him with water and rushed to the local hospital? Rajeswari said.

Surveillance cameras in the neonatal ward of the Kilpauk Medical College will monitor both mother and baby amid suspicion that the burns may have been deliberately inflicted.

This is not the first time Rajeswari has had a child treated for burns. In 2013 she claimed her eldest son burst into flames four times in the first few months after his birth. The baby boy suffered burns to his head, chest and thighs.

When news of the ?burning baby? broke in India, Rajeswari and her family were run out of their town by suspicious neighbours. The couple and their children were also rejected by Rajeswari?s husband?s family.

Doctors in India ran extensive tests to determine whether the baby was producing flammable gases that may have led to the fires but found no evidence to support this theory.

Other local authorities believed the baby had been exposed to highly flammable phosphorous, which had cause several house fires in the family?s village in 2004.

The spontaneous combustions eventually stopped when doctors prescribed keeping the baby cool and hydrated.

It is unknown whether the young parents followed the same advice for their newborn.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This Woman is sick. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Someone call Sam and Dean.

Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 01-22-2015 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

How come this weird stuff seems to always happen in India?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This Woman is sick. Seriously.
    I have a teensy, teensy bit of doubt over her guilt because of the history of phospherous fires in their village. But yeah. Poor kids either way - especially now that the village & extended family turned on the husband & kids & turfed them out as well as the mother. Nice.

Doctors in India ran extensive tests to determine whether the baby was producing flammable gases that may have led to the fires but found no evidence to support this theory.

Other local authorities believed the baby had been exposed to highly flammable phosphorous, which had cause several house fires in the family?s village in 2004.
    Hmmm, I think the baby was exposed to his psychopathic mummy, accelerant & a fucking match. Witch!

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Tests were done to see if the child was producing gases? Were tests conducted to see if there was accelerant on the skin? House searched, etc or did they just see if the baby was extremely gassy? I mean wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I've searched spontaneous combustion for about an hour and all I could find were articles saying it's basically impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

It is - but this is India where the local police leave their rape victims hanging from trees for their family to collect in the morning, & if the village is poor enough to have phosphorous just lying around, I expect whoever is responsible for putting it there has a lot more pull with the police & hospital bosses than some barely literate villager who doesn't understand what she's seeing.

Or she's another MbP fuckup

(phosphorous combusts when it comes into contact with water doesn't it? I wonder if it could be on something where her babies sleep & the reaction happens if they're unlucky enough to have a nappy leak etc - they seemed to test for everything but phosphorous)
    Last edited by blighted star; 02-02-2015 at 08:48 AM.

Thread Information