Thread: Delacruz family shot, 3 week old infant left dead in dumpster.

Delacruz family shot, 3 week old infant left dead in dumpster.

Fuck off, 2015. I hate you, already.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/...in-long-beach/

Missing 3-Week-Old Long Beach Baby Found Dead In San Diego Dumpster

LONG BEACH (CBSLA.com) - The search for a missing 3-week-old Long Beach baby has ended after the body of the infant was discovered in a San Diego dumpster, authorities said.

According to the Long Beach Police Department, the body of Eliza Delacruz was found Sunday afternoon, one day after she was kidnapped from her home.

Officers were sent to the 100 block of West 51st Street around 5:50 p.m. Saturday on a report of shots fired in the area.

Once on scene, police located the child's mother, father and uncle suffering from apparent gunshot wounds. The victims were transported to a hospital where the baby's mother and uncle remain hospitalized in critical, but stable condition. The baby's father has since been treated and released.

Police believe the suspect accused in the shooting also took the infant from the home.

On Sunday evening, San Diego Police said the body of a young female was found in a dumpster in the 600 block of Palm Drive in Imperial Beach.

"LBPD detectives traveled to San Diego to confer with authorities. The San Diego Coroner's Office confirmed the deceased infant as Eliza Delacruz," officials said.

No arrests have been made in the case. Detectives described the suspect as a man with dark skin, that is possibly Hispanic or African-American.

Officials added that there were no signs of forced entry into the family's Long Beach home.

"That's one of the theories that we are working on, that the person knew them," says Lt. Lloyd Cox. "We don't believe it was random, it appears to be targeted. We just don't know why."

Anyone with information should contact the Long Beach Police Department at (562)570-7244.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Anddddddddd, if a mod can correct my typo in the subject line (dumpster) I would appreciate it!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I read about this earlier, too. I don't know if I can handle another baby story today.

Rest in peace, Eliza. You deserved so much more than you got from this world.

I can't even be angry right now I'm so heartbroken. The lack of humanity that exists in the person who is guilty of this crime is ...unfathomable. They could have left the baby on a doorstep, at a hospital, at a park...but no, they killed it and tossed it in the dumpster.

If there's a hell, I hope the person or persons responsible are headed there very soon.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What the fuck is wrong with people?!

I heard about the abduction on the news. I instantly thought that maybe it was an abduction to sell the child or something along those lines but whatever the motive that they were most likely heading to Mexico. Since she was found in San Diego, that makes sense. The only thing I can think is that they knew they'd never be able to cross the border with the baby without being questioned so got rid of her. I hope they rot in hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

And they have no info from the surviving victims except he may be hispanic or african-american? They didn't know who he was? MMMM, I don't think they are telling authorities everything.

RIP Babygirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

people don't just go into homes and shoot people for their babies. nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    people don't just go into homes and shoot people for their babies. nope.
    I agree. The family must know more thAn they are providing. Maybe scared of more attacks?

It's not like the baby could be a reliable witness. She didn't have to die. Whoever did this was just evil and likes to kill. RIP sweet baby..

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Maybe the reward money will get some people to talking

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday approved a $25,000 reward to help catch the person responsible in the killing of a Long Beach infant.

Supervisor Don Knabe tweeted late Monday that he would introduce a motion to offer a $25,000 reward ? up from the initial expected amount of $10,000 ? for information leading to an arrest and conviction of whoever killed Eliza Delacruz.

Knabe called Delacruz?s death a ?heinous crime.?http://ktla.com/2015/01/06/l-a-count...liza-delacruz/

http://abc7.com/news/new-evidence-re...h-baby/563363/

LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Police released new evidence in the case of a 3-week-old baby found dead in a dumpster after her family members were shot in their Long Beach home in January.

The evidence includes surveillance video and sketches of suspects believed to be involved in the death of Eliza Delacruz.

In the surveillance footage, Eliza and her mother are seen getting off a bus at Del Amo Boulevard at Long Beach Boulevard on Jan. 3 around 4:15 p.m.

As the woman walks home carrying little Eliza, a black SUV pulls up next to her. The woman later told authorities that the driver of the SUV was an African-American woman around 40 years old with long, dark, curly hair. She was seen wearing designer sunglasses on top of her head. She said the woman stopped the car and asked her about her baby. After a brief conversation, Eliza's mother continued to walk home with her child in her arms.

Investigators located surveillance video from various cameras in the area and also tracked the route of the bus taken by Eliza's mother. After gathering the data, officials discovered that the black SUV had followed the bus while Eliza and her mother were on board.

Detectives described the SUV as a 2006-2011 Land Rover Range Rover with large black rims.

Later that day around 6 p.m., a gunman kidnapped Eliza after shooting and wounding her parents and uncle at their home on the 100 block of West 51st Street. That gunman was described as either a dark-skinned Hispanic male or an African-American male.

The infant was found dead the next day in a dumpster in Imperial Beach in San Diego County. Investigators say a man was digging through the trash and discovered the baby's body face down in a trash bag filled with garbage.

Authorities released sketches of the two suspects - the woman believed to be behind the wheel of the SUV and the gunman who shot Eliza's family members and kidnapped the infant. Investigators do not have a motive for the crime and they do not believe there is any connection between the victims and the suspects.

"We still have not been able to figure out what that relationship is. That's why we've been going through family, friends, relatives, associates of the victims, looking to see any connection to anything," said Lt. Lloyd Cox with Long Beach police. "We still believe, based on the overall circumstances, that this family was targeted. We don't know why they were targeted."

Cox also said that investigators have found nothing related to gangs or narcotics in the family's background.

The injured family members have since been released from the hospital, and officials say they've moved away from the area.

A reward of $25,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those involved.

If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact the Long Beach Police Department. To remain anonymous, you can call (800) 222-TIPS.

How could anyone harm this sweet child or any child?
    Godspeed, Eliza

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

That poor little child & her family 😔

Four arrests connected to the kidnapping and death of Eliza De La Cruz

LONG BEACH >> Long Beach police have announced four arrests connected to the kidnapping and death of Eliza De La Cruz, a 3-week-old infant taken from her home in January after a shooting and found dead in San Diego County a day later.

Arrested under the suspicion of murder, attempted murder, kidnapping and conspiracy were Giseleangelique Rene D Milian, 47, of Thousand Oaks and Anthony McCall, 29, of Vista.

Arrested under the suspicion of being accessories after the fact were Todd Boudreaux, 44, of Fontana and Cherise Shelton, 30, of Corona. Shelton is D?Milians daughter.

The suspected are expected in court Friday.

More details are expected shortly at a 5 p.m. press conference.

De La Cruz was kidnapped from her North Long Beach home on the first block of West 51st Street west of Long Beach Boulevard, according to previously released information. A man broke in around 5:30 p.m. Jan. 3 and shot the infants mother, father and uncle.

Eliza?s body was found the next day in a trash bin in the San Diego County city of Imperial Beach, near the U.S.-Mexican border.

The case remains under seal with the San Diego County Office of Medical Examiner.

Few details about the shooting and Eliza?s abduction emerged in the weeks that followed. Officials said they had few leads despite the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors offering a $25,000 reward for information in the case.

Then, on March 18, Long Beach police released the sketches of two people they said were wanted in connection with the case.

Police also released several videos that Lt. Lloyd Cox described as critical in helping detectives understand the events leading up to the crime.

One shows a black SUV, identified by police as a Range Rover made between 2006 and 2011, tailing a bus while Eliza and her mother were on board. The video footage was recorded the very afternoon of the shooting and kidnapping, and police have learned the woman driving the SUV stopped and spoke with Eliza?s mother about the child.

Eliza?s family members injured in the incident have physically recovered from their wounds to the point where they have been able to be interviewed, Cox has said.

It wasn't that they didn't want to cooperate. They were dying to cooperate with us. They were physically unable to because of their injuries, he said earlier this month.

The videos have helped to cement detectives view that Eliza and her family were specifically targeted. There are no known connections between the victims and their assailants.

Cox said the victims are a hardworking, working class family without any history of criminal or drug-related activity that may have led to an obvious motive.

More to come.

http://www.presstelegram.com/general...dnapping-death

Fry them all.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    Giseleangelique
    Wow. That's one hell of a name.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...325-story.html

Long Beach police said the slaying of a baby earlier this year was part of a bizarre kidnapping plot masterminded by a woman who was trying to convince her boyfriend that she had given birth to twins.

The woman, Giseleangelique Rene D'Milian, 47, had told her married boyfriend that she had given birth while she was overseas when in fact she had not, police said.

She then plotted to snatch a boy and a girl to pass off as her own, officials said at a news conference Wednesday afternoon.

"We’ve never seen anything like this where somebody goes out looking for babies to kidnap and they attempt to kill the mothers," said Long Beach Police Chief Robert Luna. “These people are just evil in nature.”

D'Milian identified possible children to abduct by claiming to have a charity organization that assisted mothers of infant children, police said.

That charity, investigators allege, is how she learned of three-week-old Eliza Delacruz, who was abducted on Jan. 3 and found dead the following day in an Imperial Beach Dumpster.

On the day of the kidnapping, police say D'Milian drove a dark-colored Range Rover, trailing Delacruz and her mother as they rode on a Long Beach bus.

After the mother and child got off the bus and walked home, D'Milian pulled up to them in her car, police said.

It was a "basic conversation" that didn't leave the girl's mother with any suspicion that "something was going to happen" later, said Long Beach police Lt. Lloyd Cox.

Nearly two hours later, D'Milian's accomplice, Anthony McCall, allegedly stormed the Delacruz family's home in the 100 block of West 51st Street, shot the baby’s parents and uncle and whisked the girl away.

How Delacruz died and was disposed in Imperial Beach was not released, but police linked the child's kidnapping to a brutal assault at an El Segundo hotel.

On Feb. 6, police in El Segundo responded to the hotel in the 2000 block of East Mariposa Avenue where a 23-year-old woman had been beaten with a baseball bat, police said.

The suspected assailant, later identified as McCall, fled the scene when employees of the hotel knocked on the woman's hotel room, just before police officers arrived, said El Segundo Police Chief Rich Tavera.

A four-month-old boy was found inside the hotel room. D'Milian knew the boy's mother for several years and was aware that she had recently given birth, police later learned.

On Wednesday, Long Beach police arrested D'Milian, 47, of Thousand Oaks, along with McCall, 29, of Oceanside. Both are accused of murder, kidnapping, attempted murder and conspiracy.

Police also arrested two people on suspicion of accessory after the fact: Todd Boudreaux, 44, of Fontana and Charisse Shelton, 30, of Corona.

Shelton -- who is D'Milian's daughter -- along with Boudreaux both are accused of covering up the crimes, Luna said.

D'Milian, McCall and Boudreaux are being held without bail in the Long Beach City Jail, police said. Shelton is being held on $1 million bail, also in the city jail, police said.

All four are expected to be arraigned Friday.

Other mothers of infants may have been in contact with D'Milian's purported charity, and investigators are asking anyone with information to contact the Long Beach Police Department.

A $25,000 reward had been announced for information leading to the capture and convictions of Eliza’s killers. It's unclear how or if the money will be designated, police said.

On Wednesday, Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia praised the Police Department for “going above and beyond the call of duty.”

“Our Police Department became obsessed with solving this mystery and bringing justice for this family,” Garcia added.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Seriously? Another idiot trying to kill a mother for their baby?

Suspects plead not guilty in baby's death

LONG BEACH (CNS) - A Thousand Oaks woman and an Oceanside man pleaded not guilty Thursday in the kidnapping and murder of a 3-week-old Long Beach girl and the attempted murders of the baby's parents and uncle.

Giseleangelique Rene D'Milian, 48, and Anthony Ray McCall, 29, are charged in the Jan. 3 abduction and killing of Eliza De La Cruz, who was found dead in a trash bin in Imperial Beach in San Diego County the following day.

The two are also charged, along with Todd Damon Boudreaux, 43, of Fontana, in the attempted murder of a 23-year-old woman and the attempted kidnapping on Feb. 6 of her 4-month-old son in an El Segundo hotel room.

Long Beach police Chief Robert Luna alleged last month that D'Milian and McCall "came up with a plan to kidnap Eliza and pass her off as her (D'Milian's) own child."

D'Milian lied to her boyfriend last year, telling him she was pregnant with twins, according to the police chief. She later told him she had given birth to their twins in December while out of the country, but detectives determined that she had not given birth to any children in 2014, according to Luna.

Authorities allege D'Millian masterminded the kidnapping plot to secure two babies to continue the deception.

Eliza's mother was walking home with her infant daughter from a bus stop at Del Amo and Long Beach boulevards when a woman -- believed to be D'Milian -- pulled up next to them in a black Range Rover and asked about her baby, Luna said.

The police chief said the woman had a brief exchange with the mother, then drove away. He said detectives later determined that D'Milian and McCall had both been following the bus Eliza and her mother were on, in separate vehicles.

About 90 minutes after they got off the bus, McCall allegedly showed up at the De La Cruz home in the 100 block of West 51st Street, shot the three adults -- who all survived -- and abducted the baby.

"The reason baby Eliza was killed remains unknown," Luna said.

Authorities have not disclosed how the baby was killed.

About a month later, there was another attempt to steal a baby from a woman who was severely beaten in a hotel room in the 2000 block of East Mariposa Avenue in El Segundo, according to police. Her 4-month-old son was found inside the room and was not injured.

McCall allegedly fled the scene after employees knocked on the hotel room door after being alerted by patrons about a female yelling for help, police said.

Long Beach police said detectives determined that D'Milian had known the woman for several years and was aware that she had recently given birth. The woman was targeted because of the child's age and D'Milian's knowledge about where to find her, police allege.

Detectives believe D'Milian misrepresented that she had a charitable organization aimed at helping young mothers and infants, and contacted friends and acquaintances in an effort to find infants.

The three defendants were arrested March 25.

D'Milian and McCall are charged with one felony count each of murder, kidnapping and attempted kidnapping and four counts of attempted murder.

The criminal complaint alleges that McCall personally and intentionally discharged a handgun during the Jan. 3 attack and personally used a bat during the attack in El Segundo, and that McCall personally inflicted great bodily injury on the four attempted murder victims.

Boudreaux is charged with one felony count each of attempted murder and attempted kidnapping.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/28951573/s...in-babys-death

I just do not get killing the baby. She NEEDED the baby. I think the baby got dropped or something totally stupid. Hope she did not suffer.....

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Thread Information