Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
It only just now occurred to me to look for a thread for this case, I'm surprised it's so short! I kinda forgot about Serial after I listened, then I heard the case was going to be reopened, and found about about the undisclosed podcast as well and have now listened to all of them as well. Did anyone else listen? I mean there is a lot of info discussed, but for some reason what sticks out in my mind most from what was discussed is the tapping on the interrogation tapes. That was just incredible.
I'm several episodes behind on Undisclosed, but I have. There are many great points made.

When J & I were out east we checked out several of the 'highlighted' locations of the case. I knew many of them from my time living/hanging out in the area. We followed googlemaps from the high school to Best Buy and it took us a different route than Sarah & other youtubers.

We did go to Leaken Park, and did also go where her car was found.

Based on lavidity, witnesses (ie track coach, the mosque attendees, Asia,) Jay's lying/changing story, the manner the case was handled, the new avidavid from Walawitz regarding celltower pings - all of this, in my opinion, lends to Adnan not being guilty.

I believe Jay had a connection - much deeper than simply pot dealing - through his family to drugs and likely became an informant. Further, i beliebe the detectives were dirty as hell. If you've seen the Wire, McNulty was based off of one of the lead detectives in Adnan's case.