Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Carly McBride's (31) remains were found almost two years after she disappeared

Funny how they were searching jimmys properties at scone and Muswellbrook way back in April?And again today?

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-0...gation/6417278

Photos here of the house and search

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...c03d2d9902f797

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Photos here of the house and search

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...c03d2d9902f797
    Welcome to shitville.

I feel bad for his little bro (Cuneens) - he's kicking ass with footy, but it's always overshadowed by his older asshole brother's bullshit 'lifestyle'. I still have 20 mutual 'friends' with Cuneen - it's because it's such a tiny place, everyone's on top of each other and they all want to know 'what's up'. None of them gave a shit about Carly's story though. Seems they still don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

A 3rd search warrant issued for a storage shed
    http://www.miragenews.com/investigat...continues-nsw/
    Police investigating the death of Carly McBride have executed a third crime scene warrant in the Hunter Valley Local Area Command, NSW Police say.

Carly McBride, 31, was last seen on Calgaroo Avenue at Muswellbrook about 2pm on Tuesday 30 September 2014. Her remains were discovered near Scone on Sunday 7 August 2016.

Officers attached to strike force Krabi, assisted by Forensic Services Group (FSG), executed a crime scene warrant at a third property – a storage shed in Scone – this week.

A number of items contained on the premises were located and seized, including five firearms, a large quantity of ammunition and various prohibited weapons. All items will be examined by forensic investigators.

Detectives have been investigating Ms McBride’s disappearance under Strike Force Karabi and are treating her disappearance and death as suspicious.

As inquiries continue, police are appealing for anyone with information to come forward and contact Crime Stoppers.

Got dragged to hang out in Aberdeen. Some more James info:

(Kids think he's being set up.. I do not)

He met Carly and her bf in rehab after he got done for drugs. He was meant to be on house arrest there after, however he obviously wasn't under heavy surveillance, because he was rarely home. Carly, James and her bf were all on ice, hard.

(Which is why his property has been searched a few times in the past - he's been found with weapons before at the scone property)

AYYYYY we were on it -

Carly McBride's former partnercharged with her murder, three years after she went missing
    BY POLICE REPORTER JESSICA KIDD
    UPDATED 9 MINUTES AGO

omicide detectives have charged the partner of Lake Macquarie woman Carly McBride with her murder.

It is a major breakthrough for police who have been investigating Ms McBride's alleged murder since she disappeared in the Hunter Valley region in September 2014.

Detectives from Strike Force Karabi arrested a 39-year-old man at a home in San Remo on the Central Coast about 8:00am.

The ABC understands the man is Sayle Kenneth Newson, who was Ms McBride's partner at the time she disappeared.

Mr Newson has been taken to Wyong Police Station where he is being questioned over Ms McBride's death.

Homicide detectives are also searching Mr Newson's home at nearby Buff Point and say investigations are continuing.

Superintendent Steve Clarke said there were more charges to come.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...60?pfmredir=sm

It's about time.

I still think about when Sayle had his "issues" on Carly's missing Facebook page when he was running it.
    I find myself ringing cops once a week and my question has been is that girl that has been found CARLY of course its been no at this stage. I have said that I feel Carly has been watching over me for a while now BUT I still have a little hope....... DADS, BROTHERS AND LOVERS LOOK AFTER OUR GIRLS PLEASE! don't do what I did its unforgivable, when Carls was with me she was safe. I let myself get complacent and Carlys mum, dad, sis, daughter and son have lost the most important thing in there live and I have many issues with myself and I have many issues with other people as well......... : { sayle

Sayle Kenneth Newson was brought into Wyong Local Court wearing a grey jacket and shirt, blowing a kiss to his family in the public gallery as he was led in.

He stood in the corner of the dock and stared at his family until the magistrate told him to sit down.

Appearing sullen and unshaved, Sayle stared at his family and hung his head.
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/47...rrest-to-come/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 06-19-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Surely they didn't kill her for Mcdonald's, right?

TWO men accused of killing mother-of-two Carly McBride used her bank card to buy soft drinks at a McDonald’s drive-through before one of them reported her missing, police will allege.

Stunning new allegations surrounding the 31-year-old’s 2014 death have come to light today after police arrested Sayle Kenneth Newson, who she had been dating for eight weeks at the time of her death, at a property on the Central Coast.

Newson, who was the one who reported her missing, has been charged with murder and Strike Force Karabi investigators are expected to arrest a second man, James Cunneen, this week.

Carly McBride
    “Investigators will go to the Lithgow area where a man will be arrested and charged with her murder,” Hunter Valley Detective Superintendent Steve Clarke said.

“We certainly allege this person is a co-offender and known to the man that’s in custody here at Wyong Police Station.”

He said a post mortem revealed Ms McBride died of blunt force trauma and that Newson had allegedly told police he used to be a champion combat fighter.

“The man in custody here has indicated to us that his former profession was as a boxer and Muay Thai champion, he claims to have a record of 20 wins and no losses. That is significant in this particular investigation,” Det Supt Clarke said.

Newson dropped Ms McBride off to visit her ex-partner Andrew Easton on the day she disappeared.

He told police that when he returned to pick her up he was told she had stormed off to McDonald’s 2km away following an argument.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...38e05aee23a254

If they'd have checked her bank statements and potentially seen the purchase at the McDonald's maybe they could have retrieved the CCTV from the restaurant, seen them and solved this sooner 😞 Then again, he'd probably have an excuse.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    If so, it gives new meaning to the word Hangry. But Seriously, this is pretty fucked up. I'm glad they got her boyfriend for it. He sounded shady from the beginning.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Can I just say, I'm so proud of my Cuneen scoop early on. My first SCOOP.

I'll get the update on friends reactions etc tonight for us - his dad will be devo (good dude, never believed his son was as shit as he is etc).

Also word Bermie on Sayle running that page.

Depends on if they were selling the McRib at the time or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I've never had the chance to try one :( So, no. Also, you dick.

I care about you Carly

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

I care about you Carly
    You're not missing anything, except a heart attack at a young age and probable diabetes. But the white trash, morbidly obese hillbillies around here lose their shit when they have them.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-0...0089612?pfm=sm

Boyfriend to stand trial for murdering woman who was found in shallow grave near Scone

UPDATED ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO

PHOTO Carly McBride was last seen at Muswellbrook on September 30, 2014.

The boyfriend of Hunter Valley woman Carly McBride ? who vanished in 2014 ? made social media appeals and missing person posters at the time of her disappearance in what prosecutors claim was an attempt to divert the attention from himself.

Sayle Kenneth Newson, 40, was Ms McBride's boyfriend at the time of her disappearance and was today committed to stand trial for her murder after being charged last year.

In a brief of evidence tendered in Newcastle Local Court on Wednesday ahead of trial, the prosecution has alleged Mr Newson tried to deflect blame from himself with "many false trails" with the intention of "misleading the police".

In the brief, the prosecution also noted Mr Newson's pleas for information at the time on social media as one of the alleged tactics.

"There was a gross and immediate public overreaction by the accused," he said. "(With) social media appeals and missing person posters."

The same prosecution brief alleges the co-accused James Anthony Cunneen, 27, helped dispose of Ms McBride's body.

Mr Cunneen had his murder charge dropped and was instead charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder.

Strike Force Karabi makes a discovery

It is missing persons week this week and, for years, Carly McBride was one of Australia's most prominent cases.

Ms McBride, aged 31, went missing on September 30, 2014 while she was visiting one of her young children at Muswellbrook in the Hunter Valley.

Detectives formed Strike Force Karabi to investigate her disappearance and conducted a number of searches in bushland and on properties in the Muswellbrook area.

Her remains were found almost two years ago on the back of a plea for public help during missing persons week in 2016.

PHOTO Carly McBride was believed to be walking to a local fast food restaurant when she disppeared.

Mr Newson was in a relationship with Carly McBride about eight weeks before she went missing.

Parents praise police and prosecutors

Outside the court Lorraine Williams and Steve McBride said their fight for justice for their daughter continued each day.

They also praised the prosecutor handling the case.

"I think the DPP have just worked so hard on such a massive task," Mr McBride sai

"She was face of missing persons week and we were very lucky in that respect and lucky Carly didn't remain missing."

But there were mixed feelings in relation to Mr Cunneen's matter being downgraded.

"That has come as a little bit of a shock I suppose," Mr McBride said.

Steve McBride said the time the case has taken had drawn criticism.

But far from being unhappy, he said he was pleased with the way police have handled the case.

"Knowing the complications in the case and the size of it is incredible," he said.

"We think it has moved quite well and quite quickly and it may be a year or so yet before we get a final result but that's pretty good."

Police brief massive

PHOTO Bushland near Scone where the remains of Carly McBride's body was found.
    SUPPLIED: NSW POLICE FORCE

Police have said that a post-mortem examination revealed Carly McBride died of blunt force trauma.

Ms McBride was believed to have been walking to a local fast food restaurant when she disappeared.

Her Facebook account was also deleted a short time before she went missing.

Police have alleged that she was assaulted to a point where she died.

The prosecution said the case was extensive and that the brief of evidence was nearly 130,000 pages long.

Both Mr Newson and Mr Cunneen's cases have been adjourned to later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

I care about you Carly
    You're not missing anything, except a heart attack at a young age and probable diabetes. But the white trash, morbidly obese hillbillies around here lose their shit when they have them.

Curse you both for reminding me of those nasty things

Newtown McD's had them around 92/93 & against my better judgement I tried ONE bite.

Hot "rib-shaped" devon slathered with strawberry jam & all slapped in a sugary as shit long roll. & by "rib-shaped" I mean they squashed the devon mess into something like a Play-Doh mould to shape it.

It was fucking awful & the memory has haunted me for decades.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...162123dd36f8da

Heartbreaking moment mother confronted her daughter?s murderer

The heartbroken mother of a murder victim has confronted her daughter?s killer in court, holding back tears as she detailed the worst day of her life.

September 20, 2021 - 3:16PM

A grieving mother has confronted the Muay Thai expert who brutally bashed her daughter to death during a drug-addled rage, telling a court of the heartbreak that had rippled through her family?s life.

Sayle Kenneth Newson faces decades in prison after he was earlier this year found guilty of bashing his partner Carly McBride to death and dumping her body in bushland.

Ms McBride went missing after leaving her ex-partner?s Muswellbrook home on September 30, 2014.

The mystery of the 31-year-old?s disappearance gripped the state before her body was discovered nearly two years later in a shallow grave in bushland just metres from the road at Owens Gap near Scone.

Newson pleaded not guilty to Ms McBride?s murder, but in June - seven years after she was fatally bashed - a NSW Supreme Court jury found him guilty.

The court heard that Newson had taken ice on the day he intercepted Ms McBride and rained down blows to her head, ribs and back, leaving her with 39 fractures.

Lorraine Williams (right) seen here with Carly?s father Steve McBride, has confronted her daughter?s killer in court. Picture: Peter Lorimer.

Crown prosecutor Lee Carr said Newson had 20 professional fights for 20 wins and had trained with world champions.

?The deceased weighed 50 kgs,? Mr Carr said.

Ms McBride?s mother Lorraine Williams vainly attempted to hold back tears as she read out a powerful victim impact statement to Justice Mark Ierace during a sentence hearing on Monday morning.

?Carly should be here living her life,? Ms Williams told the court as Newson watched on from Cessnock Correctional Centre with his head hung.

?After today I never want to hear, speak to or see the man who took my beautiful daughter?s life ever again.

?He did the worst thing a human could do to another person when he murdered her. He no longer has any power to hurt me and I refuse to think of him any more.?

Sayle Kenneth Newson was earlier this year found guilty of Carly McBride?s murder. Picture: Supplied.

She said she had constantly fallen into a ?black hole of grief? since her daughter?s death, and she was at one point homeless because her lease had run out and she could not cope with the fight to find new accommodation.

She said she had become isolated and lost her love of life, describing her existence as a ?blur of grief and anxiety? filled with recurring nightmares.

?I just want my old life back,? she said.

?I don?t want to be known as a mother of a murdered child, that?s a club I would never wish on anyone. There is no going back.?

Carly McBride was murdered before her body was dumped in bushland where it lay in a shallow grave for two years. Picture: Supplied.

Ms Williams detailed the horrific day in 2016 when police knocked on her door and she and her ex-partner went to the morgue to identify her daughter?s body.

?It was the worst day of my life,? she said.

?The grief, loss and horror I experienced that day is unimaginable.

?I knew she was gone but I didn?t want it to be true.?

NSW Police detectives at the site where Carly McBride's remains were discovered near Scone.

Newson has filed a notice of motion to appeal his guilty verdict.

?We say the offending was spontaneous and unplanned,? his barrister Chris Watson said.

Mr Watson argued that Newson?s offending sat in the middle range in terms of objective seriousness for the offence of murder.

Justice Ierace will hand down his sentence at a later date.

Thread Information