Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Dylan Yu (37) jumped from a cliff near Mt. Rushmore

Yes. Thank you for sharing. His death is a loss to his patients and of course to his friends and family.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kupitech View Post
    I really do appreciate your comment. I knew Dylan for over 7 years and worked with him almost every day of that time. He would go out of his way to help patients. I have known him to get out of bed at 1:00 a.m. to go into surgery to help accident victims to save their sight or repair accident damage to their faces and eyes. On one occasion, we helped a woman who was in a car accident and got thrown threw her windshield and through a barbed wire fence. The fencing tore one of her eyelids almost completely off and damaged part of her face. After a three hour surgery in the middle of the night, she was on her way to recovery. Two surgeries later, you could hardly tell that she was ever injured. He loved his daughter very much and she would even come to the office on occasion for extended visits. People who have nothing better to do than sit around and 'speculate' their opinions about people they do not know is wrong on so many levels. I sincerely appreciate the fact that there are some people out there that are better than that, thank you.
    Wow
    Thank you for sharing that story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Steveholt485 View Post
    COD...suicide after being confronted about the molestation of his daughter...and multiple sexual harassment pay-offs....and online/real time/ in person prostitution...and God knows what ever else they found on his computers and phone. NOT a good man. A creep...glad he offed himself. Hope he enjoyed the plunge off the cliff...may he find it went all the way to hell. Good riddance.
    Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. Go for it...

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I sincerely appreciate that there are reasonable people on this site that can see through all of the crap. This man was a decent guy who helped a lot of people. He was a single father because his wife and mother of his child abandoned her duties as mother when she decided she preferred drugs over a family and he picked up the reins and raised his daughter. People who do not know their facts should refrain from speaking or at minimum this site should have more control over people like "Steve" when they post here. There are such things as "liability suits and defamation of character suits" that could be filed over "Steve's" comments. While this is still a free nation and we do have freedom of speech, that speech does have to be true and factual. Thanks again for your supporting comments.
    I understand your frustration at this thread, but in all fairness, the US really doesn't recognize defamation against the dead. I think there are only a handful of states that even have anything on their books addressing it.

It's possible this is totally made up by some stalker random person.

But it's also possible the allegations were true for that persons experience, but nothing could ever be proven in court for whatever reason, and this was them venting it to get their jab. Credibility is questionable, certainly. But that question is out there after reviewing other material.

The world may never know. *cue Tootsie Pop Owl*
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I sincerely appreciate that there are reasonable people on this site that can see through all of the crap. This man was a decent guy who helped a lot of people. He was a single father because his wife and mother of his child abandoned her duties as mother when she decided she preferred drugs over a family and he picked up the reins and raised his daughter. People who do not know their facts should refrain from speaking or at minimum this site should have more control over people like "Steve" when they post here. There are such things as "liability suits and defamation of character suits" that could be filed over "Steve's" comments. While this is still a free nation and we do have freedom of speech, that speech does have to be true and factual. Thanks again for your supporting comments.
    "Steve" showed up here with a brand spanking new uid, never having posted here before, and apparently with no intention of posting anything in support of the original accusations. S/he obviously has an ax to grind, or is just some anonymous troll. S/he doesn't live in Rapid City, or in Kansas, so personal experience with Dr. Yu is called into question. So yeah. I don't put much stock in anything Steve has to say.

Thank you for coming here and sharing a little about your friend. It's part of what makes this site meaningful. Most of us have lost people and have spent time trying to understand how our own tragedies came about. From there you progress to the point where you see a strangers tragedy and try to figure out "why" and what could have been different...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

We all have a face,
    that we hide away for ever.
    We take them out
    and show ourselves,
    when everyone has gone. -Billy Joel

A) This site is a little more than creepy.
    B) The folks actively engaged in this site...well...see the above quote.
    C) Only when.one knows the facts...the TRUE facts, can a sense of enlightenment truly take place. To the friends and family of this "fine gentleman", my condolences. To his daughter, god forbid she ever read ANY of this crap--lord knows she's been through enough--to his daughter, Amy...you are a great kid. What he did to you...and those horrible women that played "mom" for you....it is NOT your fault. Dad was sick is all...very very sick. He didn't want help...
    D) You folks here need a hobby...preferably one that doesn't involve bringing hookers home to meet your kids, or the neighbors kids...jeeez...and that was the tame shit.

E) Sleuth away...weirdos.
    SH

I'm a little sad. I seem to have misplaced my hooker. :-(

STFU, "Steve".

"Pics or it didn't happen." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 11-23-2014 at 11:01 AM.

We all have a face,
    We take them out
    and show ourselves,

C) Only when.one knows the facts...the TRUE facts, can a sense of enlightenment truly take place. To the friends and family of this "fine gentleman", my condolences. To his daughter, god forbid she ever read ANY of this crap--lord knows she's been through enough--to his daughter, Amy...you are a great kid. What he did to you...and those horrible women that played "mom" for you....it is NOT your fault. Dad was sick is all...very very sick. He didn't want help...
    D) You folks here need a hobby...preferably one that doesn't involve bringing hookers home to meet your kids, or the neighbors kids...jeeez...and that was the tame shit.

SH
    Your credibility= ZERO
    Your pumped up sense of self worth= Delusional
    Your posting style= Douchey

Conclusion: You're a delusional douche with zero credibility .

You want to provide proof? Go for it. We're waiting. Otherwise, STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I'm single and lonely, and I'm not dead yet.

I've so much to look forward to.

Like the upcoming new season of "Shameless".

All bets are off on my imminent death after that ends, though.
    BBM:
    Shameless, oh how I love me some Shameless. January cannot come quick enough. Shameless on facebook is getting pretty stoked.

Shameless, Nurse Jackie, The Red Road, Rectify and Penny Dreadful.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Point me in the direction of The Red Road! I'm not familiar and am always looking for new and interesting things.

I mean, when I'm not on here being a creepy weirdo for Steve Holt's benefit, that is.

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Give us some proof, Steve-O. If you want us to have a "sense of enlightenment," then, well, enlighten us with the "true facts."

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post

Give us some proof... Steve-O... If you want us to have a... "sense of enlightenment,"... then...well...enlighten us... with the... "true facts..."
    Fixed.

In order to communicate with such people, you need to speak their language.

Oh, BB!

Lol... Lol... Lol...

Well... done...

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Boston Babe73 again.

Because your fly-by posting here slinging serious mud at a dead doctor without any info or proof to back it up isn't creepy at all. Right?

I will tell you a little secret: You aren't the first person to post here calling us creepy.

Actually, we are no creepier than the people who comment on deaths in the local papers or sites like TMZ, HuffPost or the DailyMail - we just have a dedicated site to do so. Even so-called religious folks have been known to gossip about dead people. Bless their hearts.

The ONLY crap in this thread that Dr. Yu's daughter could read would be your posts. What you typed above is so totally hypocritical I could vomit.

Getting in another not-so-subtle, horrid dig at the late doctor whilst condemning the posters here? Nicely played, sir/madam. You are an idiot.

Pot. . .kettle much?

SH
    OMG, you forgot your numbers, Steve!!!!

Oh, and ellipses? You are doing them WRONG! I posted a helpful link for you below. I chose a link with pictures as I think it will be more intellectually appropriate.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-an-Ellipsis-Properly
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Originally you just annoyed me...but since you insisted on insulting me for posting on this site...I have something to say to you...

****NSFW****

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-24-2014 at 05:29 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

We all have a face,
    We take them out
    and show ourselves,

SH
    HAHA.

This all from a person that JOINNED our site.... to comment on a death....ON this site.

Uhhh...nsfw and 3 lines before a giant image doesn't really work Ang

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Uhhh...nsfw and 3 lines before a giant image doesn't really work Ang
    Ok it's fixed now
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-24-2014 at 05:30 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

We all have a face,
    We take them out
    and show ourselves,

SH
    This from a person who has been actively stalking and harassing Dr. Yu by leaving weird, malicious, and slanderous comments for months on websites only very tangentially related to the guy. As for anyone saying upsetting things his daughter might find out, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS THREAD DOING SUCH THINGS, AND YOU FOUND THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BIZARRE OBSESSIVE BONER ABOUT THIS GUY. And now you're also slandering his daughter's mom so I'm guessing you are a dumped girlfriend with a bitter streak and borderline personality disorder. So bye, weirdo. YOU ARE A CREEPER.

We all have a face,
    We take them out
    and show ourselves,

SH
    So what you're saying is... You thought you could go on the internet and talk a bunch of shit without thinking people were going to check out your credibility, because the interwebs are super secret and no one will ever figure out your bullshit.

Noob.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

i left my basement for ONE DAY to go watch monkeys masturbate at the zoo and i missed ALL THIS???
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i left my basement for ONE DAY to go watch monkeys masturbate at the zoo and i missed ALL THIS???

I definitely think that people talking and theorizing about a person who died suddenly is FAR less creepy than someone writing fake bad reviews of a living doctor and then continuing to talk shit about him after he died. It took SteveHolt about a day to find this thread and start talking about hookers and pedophilia.

Thread Information