Thread: Three children killed in Breaux Bridge crash while walking to school

Three children killed in Breaux Bridge crash while walking to school

Three children involved in a fatal crash in Breaux Bridge this morning were walking to school when they were hit by a truck, State Police said.

According to State Police Trooper Jared Sandifer, all three children were killed.

The driver of the truck was arrested, but Sandifer said he does not know yet what charges the driver is facing.

Sandifer said he does not believe the driver was taken to the hospital for injuries. State Police are still investigating the cause of the crash.

Check back with KATC for updates.

http://www.katc.com/news/update-thre...ing-to-school/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Revised: State Police are revising their initial statement regarding the fatal accident in Breaux Bridge. They say two children were killed, and one is in serious condition at Baton Rouge hospital
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    That kind of damage doesn't happen when doing speeds you're supposed to do with children walking in the area. School zone or not, slow your fucking ass down.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    That kind of damage doesn't happen when doing speeds you're supposed to do with children walking in the area. School zone or not, slow your fucking ass down.
    Agreed. 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Were the children all siblings/related?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

State Police investigators have added a count of felony hit-and-run to the laundry list of charges that the Breaux Bridge man accused of killing two girls and injuring a third Thursday faces once he is released from Lafayette General Hospital.

Jeremy Abraham, 32, will also be booked into the St. Martin Parish Jail on two counts of vehicular homicide and one count each of first-degree vehicle negligent injuring, reckless operation, expired license plate, no motor vehicle inspection sticker, no insurance, resisting an officer with force or violence, battery of a police officer and failing to exercise care near pedestrians, Master Trooper Brooks David said in a news release.

Abraham is accused of hitting three teens walking to school in Breaux Bridge early Thursday morning in the 800 block of Martin Street, State Police have said. Two of the teens, Cornasha Flugence, 15, and Kylee Henry, 14, were pronounced dead at the scene while the third girl, Niya Flugence, 13, was airlifted to Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center in Baton Rouge.

Abraham was arrested by Breaux Bridge Police after crashing his pickup truck into a ditch after he allegedly hit the girls, State Police have said.

Investigators determined that Abraham was going twice the speed limit in the 25-mph zone prior to the crash, David said.

http://www.katc.com/news/update-stat...abraham-faces/

Hard-to-Watch Video Reportedly Shows Suspected Driver Immediately After Single-Car Accident That Killed Two Kids

Disturbing video footage captured by a neighbor seemingly shows the driver who is suspected in a car accident that left two kids dead and another injured in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana.

The suspected driver, who appears to be disoriented, is seen laying down on a pile a rubble near a totaled Ford F-150. He repeatedly claims he wasn’t driving the truck.

“It wasn’t me,” the man says in the video. “I wasn’t driving. I wasn’t driving.”

Eventually, he gets up and seems to leave the scene.

The cellphone video can be viewed here, but be advised, there is very strong language and some disturbing content.

Louisiana State Police identified the driver of the 2007 Ford F-150 involved in the accident as 32-year-old Jeremy Abraham. It wasn’t immediately clear what caused the vehicle to hit three kids as they walked in the eastbound lane. Charges against Abraham are still pending.

Police had not confirmed that man seen in the video is Abraham as of Thursday evening.

The deceased victims have been identified as two females, aged 15 and 14. A third victim, a 13-year-old girl, was seriously injured.

Abraham currently works for a security company, according to social media accounts. The man seen in the disturbing video was wearing a shirt for an apparent security company.

Police said a toxicology sample was taken from Abraham and sent to the state police crime lab. The Advertiser reports that Abraham was arrested in 2013 for possession of drug paraphernalia.

The case remains under investigation. More from KLFY-TV:

video at link - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...lled-two-kids/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I hate this guy
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Expired license plate? Don't they mean expired registration?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

Hard-to-Watch Video Reportedly Shows Suspected Driver Immediately After Single-Car Accident That Killed Two Kids

Disturbing video footage captured by a neighbor seemingly shows the driver who is suspected in a car accident that left two kids dead and another injured in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana.

The suspected driver, who appears to be disoriented, is seen laying down on a pile a rubble near a totaled Ford F-150. He repeatedly claims he wasn’t driving the truck.

“It wasn’t me,” the man says in the video. “I wasn’t driving. I wasn’t driving.”

Eventually, he gets up and seems to leave the scene.

The cellphone video can be viewed here, but be advised, there is very strong language and some disturbing content.

Louisiana State Police identified the driver of the 2007 Ford F-150 involved in the accident as 32-year-old Jeremy Abraham. It wasn’t immediately clear what caused the vehicle to hit three kids as they walked in the eastbound lane. Charges against Abraham are still pending.

Police had not confirmed that man seen in the video is Abraham as of Thursday evening.

The deceased victims have been identified as two females, aged 15 and 14. A third victim, a 13-year-old girl, was seriously injured.

Abraham currently works for a security company, according to social media accounts. The man seen in the disturbing video was wearing a shirt for an apparent security company.

Police said a toxicology sample was taken from Abraham and sent to the state police crime lab. The Advertiser reports that Abraham was arrested in 2013 for possession of drug paraphernalia.

The case remains under investigation. More from KLFY-TV:

video at link - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...lled-two-kids/
    Is the video gone now? I went to the link and, if I clicked in the right spot, it says it's no longer available.

I got the same message. I really want to see the video.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    I got the same message. I really want to see the video.

I only want to see the one where the neighbors beat his ass until the police arrive.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

"It wasn't me"

That dude was fucked up. Very easy to see that in the video.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Geez. That was hard to watch. Dude was extremely fucked up. The cop he hit was a woman, right? I kept wondering why she stopped and put her head down in her hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

That cop looked like she didn't know what the hell she was doing.

Thread Information