Thread: Derek Ward (35) beheaded his mother Patricia (66) before he jumped in front of a train

Derek Ward (35) beheaded his mother Patricia (66) before he jumped in front of a train

A MAN has beheaded a woman then jumped in front of a moving train in New York City in an apparent murder-suicide.

A man in his 30s is believed to have cut off the head of a woman in her 60s before jumping in front of an eastbound Long Island Rail Road train on Tuesday night, NBC 4 New York reports.

Investigators believe that the woman may be the mother of the man.

Her body was found outside an apartment complex in Farmingdale, Long Island, east of Manhattan, with the head severed. Nassau County police have cordoned off a number of blocks on Secatogue Ave as they investigate the incident and multiple sheets have been placed over the body, CBS 2 reports.

The man?s body was found about 800m away, after the train hit him east of Bethpage railway station, police said.

Officials said that the incident appeared to be related to domestic violence, not terrorism.

The Long Island Rail Road line was shut down and passengers were transferred to another train, before being moved onto buses at another station.

The names of the victims have not been released.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...-1227106005010

I think it's safe to say your parenting was ineffective when your kid cuts your head off and then jumps in front of a train.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    I think it's safe to say your parenting was ineffective when your kid cuts your head off and then jumps in front of a train.
    Or mental illness.

One neighbor, Nick Gordon, told the New York Post: 'I saw the lady laying right in front and her head was across the street, close to the corner. I thought ''holy s***!'''
    He added that there was blood smeared down the stairs of the apartment block as if someone had dragged a body.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3HY0b563Z
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The elderly woman was discovered dead outside an apartment building in Farmingdale, Nassau County at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nassau police said, according to the New York Post. The man had dragged her into the street and kicked her severed head about 20 feet.
    http://time.com/3545608/long-island-beheading/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    The elderly woman was discovered dead outside an apartment building in Farmingdale, Nassau County at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nassau police said, according to the New York Post. The man had dragged her into the street and kicked her severed head about 20 feet.
    This is what happens when you let your kids watch soccer. Soccer must be stopped.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Lawn Guyland...Im so proud...
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    How do you know it was his mother and not his sugar mama that just cut him off? Sorry… It probably is his mom but I like to make the story more interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

This is what happens when you let your kids watch soccer. Soccer must be stopped.
    Apocalypto?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Patricia Ward, 66, was savagely killed inside the family’s gore-spattered Farmingdale, L.I., apartment by her chronically unemployed son Derek, Nassau County police Det. Lt. John Azzata said Wednesday.

Derek Ward, 35, had a psychiatric record dating back a decade and a brief rap sheet, and was carrying a Smith & Wesson pistol and 100 valiums when he died Tuesday night, Azzata said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1991722
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

She was a much loved professor at SUNY Farmingdale.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    But there's no problem with our mental health system. The families are capable of treating and caring for their own family members that suffer from these illnesses.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

When I was waiting on the LIRR earlier, someone made a "hope no one got thrown on the tracks" joke.

Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    One neighbor, Nick Gordon, told the New York Post: 'I saw the lady laying right in front and her head was across the street, close to the corner. I thought ''holy s***!'''
    He added that there was blood smeared down the stairs of the apartment block as if someone had dragged a body.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3HY0b563Z
    i saw the picture abve and though - no. that is not a head across the street. ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

This is the son who beheaded his mother and kicked her head along the street before jumping under a train in New York.
    Mentally-ill Derek Ward, 35, decapitated his 66-year-old mother, Patricia, on Tuesday night before dragging her body outside their apartment, in Farmingdale, New York, in what neighbours first thought was a Halloween prank.
    And today it was claimed Prof. Ward was two days away from an appointment to get Derek the medication, which he had been without for four days, that could have saved her life.
    'She had an appointment set up for (Friday),' her brother, the Rev. Robert Lubrano, told the New York Daily News. 'She finally met a compassionate psychiatrist, but she'll never make it to see him.'
    Describing Derek as a 'sick, sick boy', Rev. Lubrano said Derek had battled psychiatric issues for ten years, but had never shown any signs of violence.
    He said: 'He killed my sister because we couldn't get the prescriptions he needed. For four days, he didn't have his meds.
    'She's dead because he had a mental illness, and we didn't know how serious it was. We're in terrible shock. She was a wonderful person.'
    Derek had apparently sat with his mother's mutilated body for a few minutes inside their blood-spattered home following the brutal attack before taking it outside and kicking her head 20 feet.
    Neighbours initially thought it was part of a Halloween prank and tried to pick up the body. As they were doing so, Derek jumped in front of an oncoming Long Island Rail Road train.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3HiraD5YZ

Derek Ward was too old to be covered by his mother's insurance, and they struggled to find a doctor who would accept Medicaid.

Lubrano said he only found out his nephew had been off his meds when it was too late.

“(My sister) was paying $200 for a 20-minute visit. She did everything to keep Derek alive,” he said.
    n the days before the horrific attack, Derek Ward grew increasingly unstable, he said. By Monday night, the family was urging the mother to call police.

“(Pat) dropped a fork Monday while making dinner, and he got mad at her. He said the noise hurt his head. She was begging him to go to the emergency room, but he wouldn't,” the brother said.

He never raised his hand to her before this. Never had a gun. This is all about mental illness and the difficulty of getting a psychiatrist.
    “We tried to convince her to go to police, but she was terrified of the police. She thought they might hurt him.”

Derek Ward did six weeks in a Long Island psych hospital in August 2013, after his maternal grandfather died, said Lubrano.

He started complaining of hearing voices that same night, the reverend said.

But he’d never lifted a finger against his mother, and nobody considered him a violent threat.

“We never got a real diagnosis. We thought it was schizophrenia or depression,” Lubrano said.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1993915
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-31-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Well shit. This just got even more sad.

How terrifying for that poor woman.

She did everything she could for him. What a sad, sad story. I hope this gets more attention so people can see just how serious mental illness is and how fucked out medical system is.

He never raised his hand to her before this. Never had a gun. This is all about mental illness and the difficulty of getting a psychiatrist.
    “We tried to convince her to go to police, but she was terrified of the police. She thought they might hurt him.”
    But I thought the only people afraid of police officers are criminals.

This story sucks. System fail

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    She did everything she could for him. What a sad, sad story. I hope this gets more attention so people can see just how serious mental illness is and how fucked out medical system is.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I read it. It's fucked up that it's so hard to find a dr that will take state insurance. If someone is schizophrenic, it doesn't just go away. So sad.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Thread Information