Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nurse Daniela Poggiali (42) allegedly killed up to 38 patients because she found them annoying

Where they don't have maps.......such as..

Nurse Daniela Poggiali (42) allegedly killed up to 38 patients because she found them annoying

Hope I can post this...

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014..._them_annoying

A NURSE was arrested for killing as many as 38 patients because she found them or their relatives annoying, police said.

Daniela Poggiali, a 42-year-old resident of the Italian town of Lugo, was taken into custody over the weekend and booked for the alleged slaying of 78-year-old patient Rosa Calderoni, who died from an injection of potassium.

Calderoni had been admitted to the hospital with a routine illness before she died unexpectedly.

Tests showed she died with a high amount of potassium, which can provoke cardiac arrest, in her bloodstream, according to the Central European News.

Her death triggered an investigation, which found that 38 others had died mysteriously while Poggiali was on duty, the news agency reported.

One of Poggiali's fellow nurses described her as a "cold person but always eager to work", according to CEN.

Another one of Poggiali's colleagues said the accused nurse was once reported for giving powerful laxatives to patients at the end of her shift to make work tougher for nurses working after her.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Wasn't there already a thread for this crazy or am I thinking of a different psycho nurse?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

There was a thread for a nurse but I think she was british and was found to be not guilty?

Here's the cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Nice eyebrows.

One article said some of the evidence was a pic on her cell phone of her giving the thumbs up sign in front of a dead patient. Off to find source...
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Snipped: Authorities in northeast Italy arrested a nurse, Daniela Poggiali, who may have killed up to 38 patients because she found them (or their relatives) annoying. According to the Corriere di Bologna newspaper, the police found evidence that included a photo on the nurse’s cell phone of her giving a thumbs up next to a patient that had just died.

Read more: http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/10/13/c...#ixzz3G4nVzAjl

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Nice eyebrows.
    What?? Come on! It looks like she and her fine toothed sharpie worked really hard on those!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    What?? Come on! It looks like she and her fine toothed sharpie worked really hard on those!!
    Looks like a really bad tat job to me.
    I know it's awful but I laughed a little at her giving laxatives at the end of her shift.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

If she hated her job that much then why didn't she quit?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    There was a thread for a nurse but I think she was british and was found to be not guilty?
    Yeah, we had someone messing with the IV drips in a hospital here and killing lots of patients. They arrested a nurse, our tabloid papers went to town on her and portrayed her as a party girl, then she was found completely innocent and sued them all.

We have had a couple more, a nurse who was killing new born babies in hospital and a guy in Scotland who was killing elderly patients. Must be a British thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    Looks like a really bad tat job to me.
    I know it's awful but I laughed a little at her giving laxatives at the end of her shift.

Here's her twitter
    https://twitter.com/DPoggiali
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-14-2014 at 02:01 AM.

This had to be shown in my translate program, so I am not sure how accurate it is. It's a jumbled mess. It looks like Daniela's boyfriend was a doctor.

RAVENNA-that day in late March will be sbiancò. Mr. Faustino had expired and his suspicion about the strange deaths of Lugo took shape hit: ‘ I felt that the man could be the chosen one for an additional death crash-tells her, nurse-Medicine Department. Around 15, an hour after Daniela Poggiali had taken service, died. I was astounded and told me "well, here we go again". I I checked with a colleague and she also shared my apprehensions. We wondered how these deaths could be so frequent, without anyone doing anything. We were bewildered». Daniela Poggiali is the blonde and smiling nurse Faenza arrested last Friday on charges of murder against Squad pluriaggravato Calderoni, the elderly patient died a week after Faustino Taglioni. For the Prosecutor’s Office in Ravenna was killed by an injection of potassium chloride. Mr. Faustino was a relative of the person in charge of nursing, Dr. Mauro Taglioni, with whom Poggiali had a relationship not quite idyllic: «among them not ran good blood, she spoke evil. When he was hospitalized so that relative had premonition "said Sara. L’infermiera di Faenza, already dismissed, is not accused of the death of Taglioni but investigators led by Prosecutor Alessandro Mancini, we want to see clear. «Potash, after a few days, leaves no traces, and then it becomes difficult to investigate. " They fear that even the deaths of Mohammad Errani the same day and next day’s Clique Oriana, may not have been entirely natural. "That night the Lady Oriana caregiver rang the doorbell because the tube was leaking-telling another nurse-. The Poggiali said he would have her. Shortly after the intervention, the patient died. " The ladies were ill terminals. Randomness? Bad Luck? Mark a confidential report of the Usl of Romagna. It is dated April 9, 2014, the day after the death of Rosa C.s: «Sunday March 30 were incurred deaths Faustino Taglioni and Giorgina Errani, C sector assigned to Ms. Poggiali and morning of 31 there was that of Oriana in D Clique. The nurse was on duty in both cases. " Other quirks a few days later. «During the night of 4 and 5 April there were two deaths, those of Maria Sangiorgi and Vincenzo Tamburini and Poggiali was on duty. It should be noted that during the night the nurse is only ‘. Precautionary purposes, the Hospital decided to suspend from Nocturne Daniela Poggiali. Three days later, on the morning of 8 April, it fell to Rosa Calderoni. «So my mother died at the bedside of Rose was the daughter Manuela: «the nurse (Poggiali, ndr) asked us to leave the room, after 10 minutes I realized and thorough with information about that my mom had a small drip of glass. I noticed that spun around the eyes. Were the 9. At 9 and 15 I did just in time to take the hand that died. That nurse was there and told me "did not suffer"». The question is: what is the statistical average of deaths that occur in a Department like that? The report shows the surprising results health authority of a search on the first quarter of the year 2014, summarized by the judge for preliminary investigations Rossella matter: "at that time there was a significant increase in deaths in the areas where it was round Daniela Poggiali namely 38 out of a total of 83 (against an average for 10 nurses, ndr): 26 right in the area where she operated, 12 in adjacent ones where, for practice, you could intervene ". Finally the stories of nurses on the colleague of Faenza. Prepared, polished, tireless. «The nights he wanted to make you say "almost in chorus. But even cynical and vengeful. «Once exaggerated by using laxatives to patients to embarrass your coworkers that shift happened and once exaggerated by even with sedatives at night to avoid being disturbed patients. When there were those "challenging" he said "I ‘ll" calm. " Almost nonsense than worrying anomalies that recalls Sara: «not serious Patients who blamed a sudden worsening of clinical picture and then he breathed his last. How is it possible that nobody noticed?». . Main source may be read clicking the followinghttp://contentclix.com/she-was-and-the-woman-died-the-words-that-accuse-nurse/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    If she hated her job that much then why didn't she quit?
    too easy. Ugh, seriously, what a little shit. She should have just quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Oh okay, this is who I was thinking of:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ined-About-Her

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ad people wonder why I'm afraid of hospitals. They have free access to your insides, and they're human too--with their ups, downs and crazies. I bet my relatives would have gotten me killed in this instance. That aside the breech of trust here is just gross. I feel very bad for the victims of this psycho.

I wonder if she'll be considered a serial killer??

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

Well as long as you're not annoying or a total bitch, you should be safe as a patient.

Senior Member little devotional's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Here's her twitter
    https://twitter.com/DPoggiali
    Those brows are razor sharp! I also giggled at the laxative part!

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Well as long as you're not annoying or a total bitch, you should be safe as a patient.
    Well that rules me out....

Yup I would be dead as a doornail. She kinda has a Cruella Deville thing going on with her.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

The daily mail has the pictures of her posing by the dead bodies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...thumbs-up.html

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Oh yeah. of course. Angels of mercy are considered serial killers and this woman wasn't even delusional enough to think she was 'putting people out of their misery', she just liked killing them.

I can see why she wanted to work as a nurse. It's a lot harder to kill annoying people who come in to a store or order food at a restaurant.

Those pictures are fucked. EVEN...and that's an "I call bullshit" even if they were still alive at the time, they're still disrespectful as hell.

Thread Information