Thread: Gravedigger Suspended After Pic Of Him Posing With Corpse Goes Viral

Gravedigger Suspended After Pic Of Him Posing With Corpse Goes Viral

Well.

I thought it was going to be a tasteful shot of a nice, neat fresh one in it's coffin.

Silly me.

A Spanish gravedigger has been suspended after a creepy picture of him posing with an exhumed corpse went viral. The cemetery worker reportedly dug up the body of a man who'd died 23 years ago so his recently deceased wife could be added to the family tomb. But when he opened the crypt he discovered that the man's body had become mummified and was still practically intact. Rather than break up the body so another corpse could fit into the same space straight away, he decided to contact members of the deceased man's family. His nephew and niece arrived ? and the woman took a photograph of her dead relative standing next to the digger and her living relation.

The niece is then believed to have sent the snap to another family member via messaging service WhatsApp. It then quickly spread and was posted on several different social media sites, reports The Local. The town hall of Guardamar del Segura, near Alicante, found out about the sick stunt and launched an investigation into its employee. Officials suspended the gravedigger, and the case has been referred to the Civil Guard police force. Felipe Aldeguer, an elected official, told ABC that the incident was "unpleasant, miserable and timely," but he added that the digger "had not acted in bad faith."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    But. A family member TOOK the photo! I honestly don't see what he did wrong since the Family was present in both the photo itself and taking the photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Me neither. Would be different if he'd called up his buddies and they posed with gramps but...
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

i don't have a problem with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I guess the rest of the family could have a problem with it though, which I expect would probably concern the those in line to be sued. It only takes one family member to flip out & launch a lawsuit.

I mean, who has legal authority to dig you up years after death & authorise happy snaps? Legal next of kin?

& what if there was a family feud & one family member did it to upset others?

I'm thinking that sort of issue is what's got him in the shit. I doubt he checked these people really had the right to authorise this & that's where the problem lies. It shows pretty poor judgement (weirdly amusing or not)

Yeah...I'm usually the last person so say, "I ain't getting paid to this" or "That isn't in my job description," but fuckall if I'd oblige someone who wanted me to stand next to the mummified corpse of their relative.

I don't think he should have been suspended, though, since the family asked him...THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information