Thread: Police Find 3 people, including toddler dead by murder suicide

Police Find 3 people, including toddler dead by murder suicide

The obituary for the mom and baby were in the local paper, so I googled to see what happened and came across this article. Some of the comments on the bottom are defending the husband/murderer and the brother of the victim has commented on there as well.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/26...es=og.comments

PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. -

Deputies in Paulding County say a father shot his wife and 21-month-old child, then shot himself.

The Sheriff's Office identified the deceased as 41-year-old father Brian Miller, 29-year-old mother Kara Miller, and 21-month-old child Paxton Miller, who lived in a home near Gilberts Way and Makayla Way.

The bodies were discovered Sunday afternoon by deputies after a welfare check. Investigators say relatives called the Paulding County Sheriff's Office after concerns they hadn't heard from the family since Friday.

The bodies of the victims were transported to GBI Headquarters for autopsies. Deputies do not know when the three were killed.

Investigators plan to speak with other relatives and family members to inquire about past family troubles. Corporal Ashley Henson says as of Sunday night, there were no known prior calls to the home.
    Obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/new...&pid=172283883

Kara's mom's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nancyzaborny.sebben where her latest public post says:

Today my life has changed forever. My sweet beautiful daughter kara and her precious baby paxton she loved so dearly were found murdered by her husband...my heart is broken beyond repair, no parent should every be put thru such torment..I will die of a broken heart. I loved my babies more than life itself, and am thankful I told them everyday.
    I can't find much on the husband, though.

supposedly neighbors heard them fighting Friday night.

the comments i had heard on the husband was that he was a great guy and super religious so the neighbors were shocked that he could do this to his family.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    supposedly neighbors heard them fighting Friday night.

the comments i had heard on the husband was that he was a great guy and super religious so the neighbors were shocked that he could do this to his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yeah the dude has an older daughter who refuses to believe he did it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-himself.html

Brian Miller's daughter from a previous relationship told WSBTV that she did not believe her father could be responsible for the killings.

Ashley Miller, who is pregnant and plans to name her child after her dad if it's a boy, said the couple had just celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary and seemed to have a good marriage.

"I just want to make sure everybody knows he's not that kind of person," she said. "He's very church involved. He's very religious. He's a good dad and he didn't deserve something like this."

She might want to start thinking of other baby names, imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Some of the most corrupt people hide behind their religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    Some of the most corrupt people hide behind their religion.
    It really bothers me when people say that crap. Just because someone is religious doesn't mean they are a good person. They do bad shit, then go to church on Sunday and ask God for forgiveness. They are huge hypocrites.

I understand the daughter not wanting to believe her father did this, but it's hard to feel sorry for someone who is so naive. I know plenty of genuinely good people that aren't religious.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information