Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    If you'd pay attention, you'd see that not once have I said he was anything but an ugly douchebag.
    you're so hung up on ET its obvious. you want a pin up boy, and hating him is your way of fighting back at the world for being cruel to you my lumping you with your unattractive husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Also, with each passing personality, I become more convinced dear gable can't get enough of us here. Who else would bother?
    Exactly. But you are female, so beyond you Day of Our lives level insight into any plot, htf will you ever work it out? Poor little cupcake slaving away as a pretend admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruujin View Post
    Sock-puppet is a dick. On a different note, why was it accusing the dpp of fudging their case when they normally get to deal electronically and this time they didnt?
    wow we have a new kind of stupid here..... you denigrate someone, then give immediate validation to them by questioning what they were saying! I rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!
    Doughboy still sucks. Couldnt date him, past performance; future predictors and all that. I dont like heights.
    you'd suck him off in a heart beat, dont lie, you little midget.

oh dear, i got banned again...... I promise I wont return

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha hhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaha

SUCK MY TRANSVESTITE COCK, you dumb bitches!

wimminz...

Quote Originally Posted by Shins
    I never thought he was.

Can't wait till he gets offended and makes a new name just to tell all the lowly wimminz that he is in fact a very attractive man, and we know nothing. d.
    good to see you have learned your place....Ms Wimminz. And its so obvious you cant wait. Just as it is so obvious, from the last 2 pages of mindless drivel, that you all have engorged clitorises for this guy. (Hollywood has the glitterati, MDS has the clitterati )

Never mind that nothing has happened, the thread gets opened and closed like a brides legs on her wedding night. And the nutjobs at Websleuths have kicked into overdrive again. Seems they dont have a life either, them old wimminz and their boxed wine, knitting needles, cats, and dildos.

The whole thing is....just so laughable. Thanks for the show.

Lets face it , if you were all on the jury, the bench would be sticky every time and require a cleaning every night to avoid smelling like a bucket of prawns. And if you all had the chance to queue up for 6 of Erics hardest inches, you'd all be scrambling over and clawing each other like a post Xmas sale at the knickers Dept at Sainsburys. (or lets say Walmart for you goddamn Americans)

You people really need to develop some self esteem, instead of endlessly fawning at this mans beauty. Lets face it, most of you wont be chowing down on Eric any time soon. Thats for the next crop of Gold Coast floozies to hit the strip after schoolies week.

Summon. Do you know the definition? Our comments are directed toward your useless ass already being here. Comprehension is hard.
    Go backt o your silly little lopsided gold glitter hat will you?

it takes hours for morons like you, only 3 mins for geniuses like me. PS lick my wrinkly hairy scrotum. Merry Xmas.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    . Even the ones that think he's OK aren't exactly falling at his feet with lust & adoration - he's just not that special.
    yeah...thats why you are putting up pics of him. I know for a fact you'd all line up and pya for even a chance to gulp his manhood for 5 seconds. Of course, you're a good girl, you wouldnt do that....and so said all the 150 sloots he banged senseless in his apartment.

this man has slammed it to the best of the hos the Gold coast has to offer. Full props to him.

lol

On a percapita basis, Eric Thomas is as popular as Jodi Arias, and as good looking as well.

this forum would be nothing with Jodi and Eric.

TITTY BOOM BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this forum would be nothing withOUT Jodi and Eric.
    Damn typos...Im just so eager to post......thats me - eager beaver....just like ths Mexcan whores in Tijuana I waste all my money on.

you're all going to look like morons when I pay out on you after Oct 2016.....

Heres a tip for all your titties...be happy. become a carpet layer, and a sllot layer, and the word is your oyster.

works for me.....

he he he eh eh he

sloot layer ...world is your oyster.

Well thats all...gotta buy some more socks....... goodnite my cupcakes.... lolololololololol

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Having fun talking to yourself? You don't know shit about me. Now scream to Mom for another hot pocket and continue your worthless Blabber. Tell it to someone who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I think he is insane. I still think he is a dick too.

Having fun talking to yourself? You don't know shit about me. Now scream to Mom for another hot pocket and continue your worthless Blabber. Tell it to someone who cares.
    Dear oh dear, more anger. you're a seething little puppy....I know enough about you. got a few pics of you. St Pats..... ;)

tostee_gabe_73, would you like a weight watchers gift voucher?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Oooohhhh. I'm scared

Dude, your reading "anger" off me only confirms to me that you don't know shit about me. I don't lose sleep over worthless sacks of shit like the likes of you. You have zero argument and only succeed in mucking up a thread. Wow. Your life accomplishments are impressive.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Aw the whole gangs back together again

Oooohhhh. I'm scared
    Dude, your reading "anger" off me only confirms to me that you don't know shit about me. I don't lose sleep over worthless sacks of shit like the likes of you. You have zero argument and only succeed in mucking up a thread. Wow. Your life accomplishments are impressive.
    lol it posts and posts, it has a vested interest in proving itself to an entity far superior, of which it know nothing, and can only gasp in awe.

Its rubs the lotion on it's skin.....

If you put as much effort into your marriage as you are putting into trying to get a leg up on me and ET, your relationship would be ticketty - boo.

Calm down, its only a forum, and a wimminz forum at that! Some Serepax perhaps?

Nothing to get all hot and bothered about.. keep shouting obscene abuse if it makes you feel good though. I imagine your sooo frustrated, so stamping your little feet could be therapeutic! Go for it.

Oooohhhh. I'm scared
    Dude, your reading "anger" off me only confirms to me that you don't know shit about me. I don't lose sleep over worthless sacks of shit like the likes of you.
    Seems to me you are losing your shit all together they way you incessantly follow me here, and reply to my every written word.
    So if I'm worthless, what does it say about you, with the level of attention you give me? Freudian slip? Didn't think it out too well, did you? But then, that is your defining characteristic, as evidenced by your immature, solopsistic, poorly though out diatribe.
    You have zero argument and only succeed in mucking up a thread. Wow. Your life accomplishments are impressive.
    Except all that I have said has come true. So I know what Im talking about, unlike you.
    The thread is mucked up because morons like you repetitively post the same drivel, which requires endless correction. You arent even aware of whats going on here. You just stroll in, post the first stupid idea that comes into your head, then a few more, leave....same again the next day. Groundhog day!! STFU and the thread will come to a halt.

Just take a look at the Ashley Maddison thread. You post "I checked me and my hubby and we're not on there". Pfffft. I mean, DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT the bullshit that comes out of your mouth? Even a 9 yo knows better than you when to shut their mouth. You have posted more bullshit than anyone across this entire forum.

Idiot!

Fuckin mental

Tries to call out another persons intelligence in 2 replies to the one comment by using "big words" they not only can't spell but also use in the wrong context. It's okay doughboy, we know you're on the spectrum.

The best bit about being a pretend admin is that I can pretend to see ip addresses. Oh wait, no I really can. I bet the prosecution would love to get their hands on some of this.

Thread Information