Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 8 year old dead in Harrisburg Pa.... Pics of house. Wow...

9 years old and weighted 19 pds.

Unfuckingbelievable.

So the smell of a dead "rat" raises the alarm, but they're totally cool with the smell of shit. I hate these people and the fact that they pretty much profited on his disability money. It sure didn't go to his care.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Kimberly and Jarrod Tutko Sr. moved to New Jersey prior to the hearing date, and Schuylkill County Children and Youth Services ultimately closed their proceedings against the parents because of the move, the complaint says.

In 2013, Jarrod Tutko Sr. attributed the family's move to New Jersey as a result of his lawyer advising them at the time "to pack their bags and move as the agency was going to place the children," according to the complaint.
    this is what i keep seeing in these cases. how do you get child services off your back? move.

no way. the agencies should forward the cases to the agency for that area, not just shrug and close the case. it pisses me the fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    this is what i keep seeing in these cases. how do you get child services off your back? move.

no way. the agencies should forward the cases to the agency for that area, not just shrug and close the case. it pisses me the fuck off.
    Agreed. 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

CPS once again failed these children along with the parents from hell. Why the move didn't raise red flags amazes me.

The state and the sorry loser parents should be held accountable.

Kimberly Tutko on Sunday said she had not seen little Jarrod since 2010, when she decided it was best for her to avoid contact with him and any potential bacteria that could spell a lethal sentence to Arianna, who was kept alive by several tubes, one of them inserted into an opening in her abdomen.

It's called washing hands Kimberly, you know soap and water. Works real good but you have to take advantage of the soap and water for it to work.

Godspeed, Jarrod

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information