Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alexandria Chery (16) was murdered and her mother's boyfriend is the main suspect

Alexandria Chery (16) was murdered and her mother's boyfriend is the main suspect

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 04:59 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She found an oversized stuffed bear splattered with blood in Alexandria's bedroom.

A pair of men's underwear that smelled of bleach was under her bed, deputies said.

Joseph immediately alerted authorities.

Later, Joseph's live-in boyfriend, Sanel Saint Simon, was arrested for allegedly trying to clean up the blood in Alexandria's bedroom, the hallway and bathroom with bleach and lying about his whereabouts that day.

This isn't looking good What a beautiful girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

This isn't looking good What a beautiful girl.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. I hope if she is deceased that they can at least find her body to give her Mother some closure.

Pretty sure the mom's boyfriend killed her. There is no reason why he would've been cleaning up the blood and evidence and lying about where he was if he was innocent. And him leaving work early without even clocking out? Why was he in such a hurry to leave? I wonder if he found out Alex was home alone and realized now was his chance.....I really hope he confesses and admits to where she is.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yup. Raped and murdered by mom's boyfriend. Yet another awesome BF of a mother that likes to kill their girlfriends kids.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Yup. Raped and murdered by mom's boyfriend. Yet another awesome BF of a mother that likes to kill their girlfriends kids.
    That's what it sounds like. He poured bleach on his underwear.

"There is no doubt he had something to do with her, with my niece missing right now," said Chery's uncle, Ray Joseph.
    http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...nd-miss/ngq8G/

It's got to be her. I'm guessing they just have to wait until it's official before saying it

Fucking bastard! I hope he rots . I can't imagine what that poor girl went through

Deputies found a*cellphone*during Thursday's search, Joseph said. But it wasn't his niece's phone.
    This is weird though. I wonder if the cell phone they found was near the body or just happened to be in the area they searched.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's got to be her. I'm guessing they just have to wait until it's official before saying it

Fucking bastard! I hope he rots . I can't imagine what that poor girl went through

This is weird though. I wonder if the cell phone they found was near the body or just happened to be in the area they searched.
    It's Florida, don't you know we have a required quota of dead bodies and corresponding evidence per square mile?

Yeah, it's really sad. I get so tired of hearing about women's boyfriends who kill the women's kids. Stop bringing these deadbeats and assholes into your kids' lives!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's Florida, don't you know we have a required quota of dead bodies and corresponding evidence per square mile?

Yeah, it's really sad. I get so tired of hearing about women's boyfriends who kill the women's kids. Stop bringing these deadbeats and assholes into your kids' lives!
    Agreed. No penis is worth having your kids killed over

Apparently they'd been together for seven years. Alexandria's uncle thinks mom was with him for financial stability. That kind of makes the think that this guy wasn't above "taking what was owed him" in the relationship in exchange for providing that stability. Piece of shit.

Here's a comment left at this link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4893382.story

Other news sources( News4Jacksonville) are reporting that according to the uncle the boyfriend was sexually touching the girl a year ago. Apparently both the mother and uncle didnt report it and the mother continued to allow the boyfriend to stay in the house on the condition he wasnt alone with the young girl. Guess the fine upstanding boyfriend didnt like the conditions. If this turns out like we all think it will it appears that the mother and uncle should be tried as accessories to murder. It's a shame the people who knew sumthin acted like they didnt see nuffin
    If that's true...her mother really let her down. Because a guy who does that is really going to respect your "rules".
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Apparently they'd been together for seven years. Alexandria's uncle thinks mom was with him for financial stability. That kind of makes the think that this guy wasn't above "taking what was owed him" in the relationship in exchange for providing that stability. Piece of shit.

Here's a comment left at this link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4893382.story

If that's true...her mother really let her down. Because a guy who does that is really going to respect your "rules".
    In one of the articles I read yesterday morning- that newspaper article did say that sources told them that the man had done inappropriate things to the girl before.

The uncle of the missing 16-year-old Orange County girl told Local 6 on Thursday the man arrested in connection with her disappearance has had trouble with the teen before...

"I never trusted him to begin with," said Joseph, who added that SaintSimon had touched Alexandria sexually about a year ago and no one ever reported it to authorities. Joseph said SaintSimon was allowed to stay in the house but wasn't supposed to ever be alone with Alexandria.

"I'm wishing she did take the proper precaution and take it to authorities, but now it's kind of too late," Joseph said. "Our niece is out there, her daughter is out there, and no where to be found."
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/sea...inues/27244812
    If it's true, the mom is a POS in my book too.
    Seriously, it reminds me of the older, crazy man in our family when I was a kid. Everybody knew he was a little too affectionate with kids. The older women used to tell us kids "Now y'all stay away from Uncle Tom. You know he ain't right in the head"

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, an unidentified, decomposed body was found by a maintenance worker about 9:30 a.m. on State Road 532 between ChampionsGate and the Reunion Resort on Friday (map).

Full video: Body of female found in woods, Sheriff's Office says

The body was found 30 to 40 feet from the road, but it is not known how long it was there or how badly it was decomposed.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/body-found-...#ixzz39DjCqe2V
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-02-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Note to parents: Your children's safety is more important than your need for sexual gratification, more important than your need for companionship, more important than just about everything else. Failing to provide a safe home environment free from dangers and dangerous people is not only your fucking job, it should be your mission in life. Your children are a gift, and every moment with them is to be treasured and their innocence protected. YOU made a choice to have children, and the responsibility falls on YOU to protect them from the monsters in the closet, or under the bed, or the sorry excuses for human shit you call boyfriends.

Never underestimate someone's capacity for disgusting, devious behavior. Now we have a girl dead, gone before her life really began, and all because of some sorry ass excuse for a shithead live in boyfriend. How much you wanna bet this has been goin' on for a lonnnnng time? And maybe, just maybe Alexandria told this motherfucker she was gonna tell someone?

Rest in peace, Alexandria. Your own family failed you. You deserved so much better than what you got, and I hope all those guilty or complicit in your murder are put in a place where they can't hurt anyone else for a very long time. May you rest in peace.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

A maintenance worker noticed something suspicious, called Osceola County and [they] alerted us," said Orange County Sheriff's spokesperson Jane Watrel.

It was around 9:30 a.m., when deputies said a decomposed body of a female was located not far off of State Road 532. Investigators said the victim had a small frame, but they couldn't tell us if it was 16-year-old Chery, who is described as 5 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 105 pounds.

"We are delivering dental records to the Medical Examiner's Office of Alexandria Chery, so that we can either rule in or rule out the body is of Alexandria Chery," said Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Jane Watrel. "At this point it is very suspicious, as Sheriff Deming's put it, missing person."

The body was discovered just over a mile away from where deputies were searching for the teenager. Until the body is identified, deputies said they are continuing to call Chery's disappearance "suspicious."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/26...orange-co-teen

Fuck

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Only $7500 bail? What the fuck is that about?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

This is why I will never date or marry once I get out of this marriage.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Only $7500 bail? What the fuck is that about?

I don't think they've charged him with murder yet.

Financial security for Mom, daughter becoming a woman, holds for immigration status...wow, that sets up as a great relationship.

198 guests on this one thread? Holy cow! Register and discuss with us.

198 guests on this one thread? Holy cow! Register and discuss with us.
    No kidding!

There are 43 guests right now.

Seems like the police know for sure who killed Alex, but they are still asking for the public's help.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4987535.story

I really am very angry about this story. I want to feel so bad for the mother, but I have a hard time not hating her. It really seems like she failed her daughter. I just don't understand how she was able to lay down with that man every night- and know that he had touched her daughter? I can't get over that.

When I was younger, my mom stayed with a boyfriend for financial reasons. I never liked the dude, and not just because he had an affair with my mom while she was still married to my dad and my mom left my dad for him. He just tried too hard to get us to like him and he totally seemed like a perv to me. He never did anything to me or my sisters, but we knew better than to be near him. Just something we all sensed in him. Once he lost his job and my mom got a job, she kicked him out.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Oops, posted before I was done. Just wanted to mention that seeing my mom do that, lean on a guy for financial support, totally made me grow up with the thought that I needed to be able to support myself and didn't want to lean on a guy for help. I don't blame my mom; she didn't really know any better when she left my dad. She hadn't had a job since she was in high school, and had been a stay-at-home mom and wife for so long she didn't know what else to be.

Seriously, what is up with all the views on this thread? It now has almost half of what Maura Murray's thread has, and that's a much debated topic and she's been missing for over 10 years. This thread has been up less than a week.

Someone must have linked it somewhere?

Thread Information