Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Erin Corwin (19) was allegedly murdered by her lover and her body was dumped down a mine shaft

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I thought he was arrested. Now I'm confused.

And dude. This whole thing sounds like a bad lifetime movie. Maybe I'm mean, but I can't help thinking how dumb this girl was. 1) having unprotected sex with someone who's not her husband. 2) doing it with the dude who lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR. 3) actually thinking that a hunting trip...aka being ALONE in the woods with her married boyfriend and a bunch of weapons to *celebrate* her pregnancy.....is a GOOD IDEA. I mean, for me, warning bells would have been ringing like crazy!!! This was a straight-up murder trip! Bitch, the only thing he's hunting is YOU.
    Yep.

It's sort of weird that you'd spend your time volunteering to work with animals, then go out and shoot them. I get that bobcats or whatever aren't as lovable as horses, but still...I wonder if he has always gone out hunting or if this was just a special new hobby for his special new lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I thought he was arrested. Now I'm confused.

And dude. This whole thing sounds like a bad lifetime movie. Maybe I'm mean, but I can't help thinking how dumb this girl was. 1) having unprotected sex with someone who's not her husband. 2) doing it with the dude who lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR. 3) actually thinking that a hunting trip...aka being ALONE in the woods with her married boyfriend and a bunch of weapons to *celebrate* her pregnancy.....is a GOOD IDEA. I mean, for me, warning bells would have been ringing like crazy!!! This was a straight-up murder trip! Bitch, the only thing he's hunting is YOU.
    Here's all the affidavits. It's pretty oblivious to me that his wife, Nicole, knew and "maybe" helped him in this murder. She told the rescue owner that they would never find Erin's body and berated her husband calling him dumb because he couldn't keep his lies straight. The police even talk about the couple trying to conceal evidence.
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-1765-001.html

The police arrested Chris because he had a potato gun. I guess that was the only charge they could get him on at the time. He bailed out two days later. The papers say the police are detaining them on the suspicion that they are about the leave for Alaska. I don't know if they are still in state or not. Some of the rumor sites say the wife is already back in Alaska.

The thing that gets me. Why did Erin hook up with Chris?

This is totally sounding like the Heather Elvis case.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    A body was found about an hour away. Don't know.

RIP Erin.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/b...-resident.html
    Wait, has it been confirmed it's her? I just clicked the link and it didn't say it was Erin for sure.

Anyone know how far the body was found from where she went missing?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, has it been confirmed it's her? I just clicked the link and it didn't say it was Erin for sure.

I would seriously be surprised if it was her. It's 130 miles away and 29 Palms is all desert nothingness. Why put a body where people would find it when you're already someplace where people won't.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Im sorry.

I wrote RIP b/c the other article made it pretty clear that they thought Erin was dead- by a gunshot.

I just posted about the body being found. I got two thoughts all mixed up.

They have not found Erin's body yet, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I would seriously be surprised if it was her. It's 130 miles away and 29 Palms is all desert nothingness. Why put a body where people would find it when you're already someplace where people won't.
    i'm always amazed when they actually find someone in the desert that they were looking for. they found my aunt 10 years later because someone finally came forward and showed them the spot... in the process, they found several other bodies.

you're an idiot if you hide a body in the desert, next to a road, under a pile of leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

There's a group page that I am on that had some inside information about this case before it was all released (the affair)
    Where is Erin Corwin
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/8651..._comment_reply

One of the neighbors of Erin's was posting. She said that the night before Erin went missing, Jon and Erin came to a party get together. Erin left early because she was sick. This party had all the players there- the lover, the lover's wife, Erin and Jon and a bunch of others. Loverboy had been asking around wanting somebody to go hunting with him.

It's pretty much all a bunch of gossip. IDK what's true or not. It sounds like a bunch of the military wives had a huge gossip circle going about Erin. Now that's probably why the cops haven't arrested anybody because they have to wade into all the gossip and find out what's true or not.

There is something really fucky about this story. I have a bad feeling about it.

The latest article has the ranch owner backpedaling on her statements
    http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...cene/13006851/

When contacted Monday evening, Megli told The Desert Sun she and Nichole Lee weren't specifically talking about the Corwin case, but similar cases.

So you two were just hypothetically talking about other cases where if the body isn't found LE has nothing? Suuure. My hinky meter is going wild...
    Team Leyash

I snipped some of this article.
    Holy shit. People are ready to stone the Lee's to death and they also want this ranch owner arrested.

I don't know what I think about this case anymore.

-------------

A High Desert woman who was questioned as part of the search for a missing Marine wife has insisted that detectives exaggerated her statements in court documents, twisting her words to shift suspicion onto the neighbors of the missing woman.

Isabel Megli, owner of the White Rock Horse Rescue Ranch in Yucca Valley, said Friday that she never told detectives that Nichole Lee said police had "missed something" when they searched her garage. Megli said several other statements attributed to her by detectives were taken out of context.

"They put a spin on it," Megli told The Desert Sun. "I'm am not going to say I didn't say it, but it definitely wasn't the whole of what I said."

It was this same affidavit that included comments by Megli, which cast suspicion on the Lee couple. According to the affidavit, Megli told detectives that:

• Nichole Lee said she was concerned her husband did not have an alibi and would "not be able to keep his lies straight."

• Nichole Lee said that detectives did not have a case "without a body," and that "detectives would never find the body."

• And that police had "missed something" while searching Lee's apartment because they did not search the garage.

When interviewed by The Desert Sun on Friday, Megli said the first two statements were misconstrued by detectives who wrote the affidavit. Nichole Lee made these statements while chatting casually at the horse ranch, discussing the Corwin disappearance and similar mysteries, comparing them to the clich?s of television crime drama.

Megli said Nichole Lee was worried her husband would accidentally incriminate himself — even if he hadn't done anything wrong — if he was grilled by detectives.

Finally, Megli insisted that Nichole Lee never said police "missed something" in the garage, but actually remarked that police had simply not searched the garage at all. Nichole Lee was thankful police skipped the garage because the couple had packed their belongings in preparation to move out of the apartment, and deputies would have torn through the packaging during the search.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...tion/13202339/

There's really not to much to update in this story. Erin's story is on the cover of People magazine.
    http://www.people.com/article/erin-c...le-cover-story

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...zine/13359369/

People details how the Corwins became "chummy" with Christopher Lee and his wife Nichole when they moved to Twentynine Palms last fall. The Lee's lived next door with their daughter Liberty, 7.

The couple shared a loved of dogs and horses and often spent time together at the horse rescue ranch.

"Erin and Nichole had dogs, and they went to the dog park together," horse rescue owner Isabel Megli told People Magazine. "Jon and Christopher were friends, too. They came out here and took the dune buggy out."

But by February, Megli says she'd noticed the couples' friendship had cooled. "I would say to Nichole, 'Where's Erin?' and Nichole would say, 'I don't know,'" she says. "She never said a word."

Megli said the Lees typically visited the ranch on weekends, but not the Saturday when Erin went missing. Still, "Sunday they came and had fun," she told People. "They seemed fine."

Christopher Lee, who was set to be honorably discharged from the Marine Corps after serving six years, was in the process of moving his family into a bunkhouse at Megli's ranch when San Bernardino County Sheriff's officials executed a search warrant at Megli's property.

Megli describes the scene that took place the day of the search to People:

"All of a sudden four cars pull up on the street. SWAT guys came out of everywhere," Megli recalls. "They wanted to search the property. As they searched, the Lees pulled up in a U-Haul. It must have been devastating for Nichole. All the police were there waiting," says Megli. "It was awful."

In a conversation on Wednesday with The Desert Sun, Megli said the search occurred during the evening of July 3 and into the early morning hours of July 4. She said officers arrived around 7:30 p.m. on July 3 —about an hour before the Lees pulled up to the ranch.

Megli said she left the ranch soon after because, "I was uncomfortable staying and watching, so I left."

Megli said she drove to the police station to wait and returned to the ranch around 1:30 a.m. on July 4, where she was interviewed by a sheriff's deputy.

Megli said law enforcement officers first showed up at her property earlier in the day on July 3.

"They didn't have a search warrant, but they wanted to search the grounds and I gave them permission," she said.

Police found a potato gun belonging to Lee — a pipe-based cannon that launches potatoes — and booked him on suspicion of possessing a "destructive device." Lee posted a $25,000 bond and was released — free to move with his family to Alaska. He's scheduled to appear in San Bernardino County court on Sept. 9.

Megli, who said she's known the Lees for about a year and a half, said the couple left the ranch on July 16. Their horses, Mac and Humorous, were shipped to Alaska on July 23.

"They're up there with their family," Megli said, alluding that the horses are now back with the Lees, who have also returned to home in Alaska.

Erin's horse, Cassy, remains at the ranch.

"I've decided to keep her until Erin comes back," Megli said. "I won't adopt her out."

According to San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Cindy Bachman, no new information about the case has been released since early last week.

"The Specialized/Homicide Investigators are working on the Corwin case every day," she told The Desert Sun on Wednesday. "They have volunteers searching with them on the weekends but have not identified specific search areas."
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-01-2014 at 03:21 AM.

Alleged lover of Marine's missing wife arrested

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. - The alleged lover of the pregnant missing wife of a U.S. Marine based in Southern California has been arrested in Alaska on a federal warrant.

Cynthia Kott, a booking clerk at the Anchorage Correctional Complex, said Monday that Cpl. Christopher Brandon Lee was arrested at 10 p.m. Sunday. A law enforcement official who was not authorized to speak before a noon news conference and requested anonymity said the arrest was in the killing of Corwin.

Court papers show Lee was the lover of 20-year-old Erin Corwin, who disappeared June 28 after leaving her Twentynine Palms home.

Corwin had planned to meet Lee for a hunting trip. Marine Cpl. Jonathan Corwin reported his wife missing the next day.

An affidavit says the investigation was focused on Lee.
    http://www.10news.com/news/alleged-l...-wife-arrested

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

There was a big search for her over the weekend ... I wonder if this means they found something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Yep ... they found her in a mine shaft. Damn. RIP Erin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

RIP Erin

Body found, arrest made in case of Marine's missing wife

The body of the pregnant missing wife of a U.S. Marine based in Southern California has been found and her alleged lover has been charged with homicide, police said.

Christopher Brandon Lee, 24, was arrested in Anchorage, Alaska and charged in the murder of 20-year-old Erin Corwin, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said Monday.

He was arrested at 9 p.m. on Sunday at a traffic stop on a warrant out of California, the Anchorage Police Department said.

The body of Corwin, who was reported missing in late June, was recovered Sunday in a 140-foot mine shaft in California, the sheriff's department said. Dental records were used to make a positive identification. The search area covered 300 square miles and more than 100 mine shafts, authorities said.

San Bernardino County District Attorney Michael Ramos said official charges against Lee will be determined within the next 48 hours.

Court papers show Lee was the lover of Corwin, who disappeared June 28 after leaving her Twentynine Palms home.

Corwin had planned to meet Lee for a hunting trip. Marine Cpl. Jonathan Corwin reported his wife missing the next day.

An affidavit says the investigation focused on Lee and the unborn child may have been his.

According to local media reports, Corwin told investigators his wife -- a volunteer horse rescue worker -- wanted to scout out Joshua Tree National Park in advance of a planned family visit. The Corwins are originally from Oak Ridge, Tenn., and Erin Corwin's mother had planned to visit her for her birthday in the coming weeks. Mother and daughter had already purchased tickets to visit SeaWorld, authorities said, and Erin Corwin had no known medical or psychological issues.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/18...ted-in-alaska/
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Dammit....knew she wasn't going to be found alive, but it's still always sad when it's confirmed. At least she will be buried where her family and friends can visit her, like she deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Extremely sad

It's a miracle they found her! It's near impossible in an area like that. Good work on the part of the searchers. That's a lot of ground to cover and it seems that that's what was needed to make an arrest. And thankfully her family can now bury her. RIP
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

How sad. Sadly, this type of case is all too common.

Here is his mugshot
    https://twitter.com/TDSColinAtagi/st...420800/photo/1
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-18-2014 at 02:29 PM.

She was found Sunday in a mine shaft 140 feet deep.

The police have arrested Christopher Lee in Alaska, and said his wife Nicole Lee is a person of interest.

They said (the police) they found Erin by pings and other electronic devices. They have not confirmed if she was pregnant or not.

Websleuths has a scanner thread on Erin. There was scanner traffic yesterday about different requests that suggested a body had been found.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-arrested.html

So was she pregnant or not? I thought she definitely was? And was she 19 or 20? What is with the reporting in this case?

holy shit! i was looking through craigslist community activities last night and found someone looking for people to go explore the desert mines out in that direction.

i wonder if it was them who found her?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    So was she pregnant or not? I thought she definitely was? And was she 19 or 20? What is with the reporting in this case?
    I think she was pregnant. She had a miscarriage in Feb, but became pregnant again. She texted a friend in TN, that she was pregnant by Chris lee and the day she came up missing...they were going to celebrate the pregnancy.

She was 19 when she came up missing but her birthday for 20 came a few weeks later.

Don't know about the reporting. Probably because the military police was involved??????

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    holy shit! i was looking through craigslist community activities last night and found someone looking for people to go explore the desert mines out in that direction.

i wonder if it was them who found her?

The police kept stressing to everybody (the public) not to search for Erin. They were looking for an crime scene.

From the live press conference.....I believe they knew it was Chris Lee the whole time. They just needed the body.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I think she was pregnant. She had a miscarriage in Feb, but became pregnant again. She texted a friend in TN, that she was pregnant by Chris lee and the day she came up missing...they were going to celebrate the pregnancy.

She was 19 when she came up missing but her birthday for 20 came a few weeks later.

Don't know about the reporting. Probably because the military police was involved??????
    I've made an article and just called her 19 as she probably was when she died. This whole case is a clusterfuck.

Thread Information