Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
Another article above said he was meeting friends after work which is why he took the different route. But that only makes me more suspicious. If you had previous plans to meet with friends, I would think that the first thing you would think of is " Who is going to take care of the baby"?
My oldest is almost 18, and my youngest 12. I keep track of their where-abouts, plus when I meet friends after work...I generally check in w/husband with "going to be late, girls okay, need me to pick up anything on my way home". I'm in the camp wondering where his car was parked. When did he suddenly realize Cooper was in the car? That they had breakfast and then drove a mile to work...I can't buy that he can't remember putting the child in the car seat. Someone else had a good point with how generally the likelihood of a routine would be followed (example: showing up to daycare without the child, going to daycare to pick up the child--child gone--and maybe the other parent was to pick him/her up). The time frame has me scratching my head. That mile between breakfast and work...