Thread: Cooper Harris (22 months), left by father to die in a hot car after his father researched the time it takes for a dog to die in a hot car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ugh. So "opening the driver's side door to put something inside" = "opening the driver's side door to see if your son is dead yet." I would be very curious to hear if anyone noticed him acting strangely after his lunch break. Unfuckingbelievable. On one hand you hope the mom isn't involved. On the other hand you hope she is, because that would be one less mother agonizing over how she's going to live each day without her baby.

People suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Ugh. So "opening the driver's side door to put something inside" = "opening the driver's side door to see if your son is dead yet." I would be very curious to hear if anyone noticed him acting strangely after his lunch break. Unfuckingbelievable. On one hand you hope the mom isn't involved. On the other hand you hope she is, because that would be one less mother agonizing over how she's going to live each day without her baby.

People suck.
    i've also been reading that witnesses at the scene said he was acting strangely once he 'discovered' his son, claiming that the kid was choking, and that's why he stopped. he went through periods of frenzy followed by total calm. witnesses say that the kid was obviously long dead - his color was off and when he was pulled out of the car seat, his legs were locked into a seated position.

he managed to forget his kid was there in the 3 minutes it took him to get from breakfast with his son to work.

there was over 10,000 people signing a petition to release him when the story broke but change.org pulled the petition when the news of the google search came up. btw: i go around with my dog all over the place and have never felt the need to find out if i could leave her in a car for x amount of time.

they have also raised 22,000 buck for the funeral and his legal defense. i have concluded that much of the human race is ridiculously stupid and strangely enough, these same people have money to blow frivolously. i am really sick of people jumping at the chance to sign stupid petitions and donate to fraudulent charities as soon as they hear a sad story.

good tip i heard of: keep a stuffed animal in the car seat when the child is not with you and buckle it in to the front seat when the kid is in the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information