Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
I went on Google Maps to see exactly how far it is from his office to where he finally stopped, because from the beginning when very few details were available, it didn't sit right with me that he actually drove away from work and STILL "didn't notice" Copper was in the car. Anyway, it's about a mile and a half. Keep in mind that while traffic in that area is always shitty, it's especially hellacious during rush hour. So he was in the car with that dead baby for a little bit. Ugh.

I made a map for y'all. Let's see if this works:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...w.kuFjMEuqfwqg

The purple pin farthest north is the Harris home.
The green pin farthest south is Chick fil A.
The red pin is where the day care is located.
The yellow pin is his office.
The blue pin is where he stopped.
Well color me a bit confused. I'm not at all familiar with this area, but based purely on this map - why did he go to the mall? Why did he not go back the opposite direction to the daycare to pick up his kid? If he didn't think he needed to get his kid, again - why the mall? It would seem that the more direct route back home for him would be to take major highways and not to go to a mall - yes?

It feels like this was an attempt to ensure he would be witnessed "discovering" his son publicly. Which, by the sounds of it, didn't work out in his favor.