Thread: Mila Kostadinova (18) died from a heroin overdose and Antony Freay (19) disposed of her body over a cliff

Mila Kostadinova (18) died from a heroin overdose and Antony Freay (19) disposed of her body over a cliff

http://www.my9nj.com/story/25818539/where-is-mila

Dumont, New Jersey (My9NJ) -
    Mila Kostadinova is an 18 year-old Dumont, New Jersey high school student who has been missing since June 2, 2014.

On the surface, this may seem like another missing persons report; however, this story has blown up due to some strange circumstances surrounding her disappearance.

For instance, normally a missing persons case is handled by the local police, but this one seemingly went directly to the Bergen County Prosecutor who issued a press releases asking for assistance in finding Kostadinova and requesting anyone with information to come forward.

The other interesting thing about this is that Mila?s Twitter feed displays numerous posts about her being unhappy at home. One post even read: ?So I don?t live at home anymore. Special thanks to the people taking care of me and giving me all the freedom in the world.? This shows that Kostadinova had left home before and found somewhere else to live.

Other posts suggest her being depressed and medicated. As a result, the social media site shed light on some of the things that Kostadinova was dealing with, showing a girl who was clearly upset and already looking to leave and perhaps had left on her own.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...y_over_a_cliff

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MilaKostadinova

I read through a good amount of her twitter posts. Seems like she went to rehab earlier in the year and talked about struggling to stay sober.
    Last edited by Olivia; 12-12-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Another article with some more info:

As authorities tell it, she’s missing.

Local police departments ordinarily are the ones to issue missing persons alerts, sometimes in tandem with New Jersey State Police.

But this afternoon, Bergen County Prosecutor John L. Molinelli issued an alert. He asked that anyone who’s seen or knows where to find Kostadinova contact his office’s Tips Line at (201) 226-5532 or the Dumont Police Department at (201) 387-5000.

Kostadinova was last seen early the mornig of Monday, June 2 in Cresskill, wearing pajama pants, a gray sweatshirt and brown Converse shoes, the prosecutor said.

She is 5-foot-2 and 90 pounds, with a fair complexion, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes.

“She is known to carry her cellular telephone, a small amount of cash and her iPad,” Molinelli said. “She also at times wears eyeglasses.”

Authorities weren’t saying whether they suspect that Kostadinova was in any danger or had run away.

“When people try to play me I go mad,” she tweeted last month, a week before she was reported missing. “when MY FAMILY tries to play me, it’s a whole new game.

“Keep proving why I can’t trust you.”

Two days earlier, she wrote: “I swear if my dad says one more word, I am going to have him removed.”

She wrote on May 28 about being “zombied out” on Klonopin — and, earlier, how she’d kicked smoking.

Her last tweet, on June 1, was “Feeling depressed :( .”

Just before that, she wrote: “Amy Winehouse, cigarettes and Oreos. Chill afternoon,” with the hashtag #crashingatsomeoneshouse.

The next day she was gone, authorities said.

http://cliffviewpilot.com/authoritie...-dumont-woman/

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    http://www.my9nj.com/story/25818539/where-is-mila

I read through a good amount of her twitter posts. Seems like she went to rehab earlier in the year and talked about struggling to stay sober.
    Poor thing. I hope she didn't go on a binge somewhere. Hopefully she is safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Kinda has that Amy Winehouse look, her face in the first pic especially reminds me of her.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Poor thing. I hope she didn't go on a binge somewhere. Hopefully she is safe.
    One of her posts said how she was driving past Paterson (which is a city known for having drug dealers) and how hard it was for her not to exit the road and drive there and get drugs. I'll keep checking for updates, this is relatively local for me.

ACKENSACK -- A body found along the Palisades has been positively identified as that of an 18-year-old woman reported missing more than a year ago, authorities said Friday.

Mila Kostadinova, of Dumont, died from an overdose while at the home of 19-year-old Antony M. Freay, Bergen County Prosecutor John L. Molinelli said in a Twitter post.

Instead of calling 9-1-1, Freay "removed" her body within hours of the death on June 2, 2014, according to Molinelli and court documents. Kostadinova's family reported her missing the same day and police issued a public plea for information in the case.

Defense lawyer Albert Wunsch said Freay woke up and found Kostadinova dead from an apparent heroin overdose, The Record reported. Freay allegedly panicked and disposed of her body over a Palisades cliff.

Detectives and a rappel team recovered Kostadinova's remains on Wednesday in the Palisades Interstate Park, near the Women's Federation Monument in Alpine, according to police.

Prosecutors on Tuesday charged Freay, 19, of Cresskill, with a host of offenses including failure to report her death and illegally disposing of her body. Freay has pleaded not guilty in Superior Court.

Noah Cohen may be reached at ncohen@njadvancemedia.com. Follow him on Twitter @noahyc. Find NJ.com on Facebook.
    http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2..._as_missi.html

Thread Information