Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Megan Huntsman (39) killed seven babies over 10 years and kept their bodies in cardboard boxes in the garage

Quote Originally Posted by Krisn18 View Post
    To you guys saying the husband must have known, I live in Utah and the news reports said he was in prison for the ten years in question. They are all his somehow though so how he knocked her up while incarcerated is beyond me.
    Conjugal visits!
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Her daughters are 21, 20 and 14. She started her baby-killing spree 18 years ago and ended it 8 years ago when hubs went to prison, so the 14-year-old was born right in the middle of it. So why did she let one live and killed the others?? Maybe she was (briefly) sober for that one?

Also, I get hiding the pregnancies but how did she hide being in labor and giving birth-- SEVEN TIMES? She was living with her hubs and 2 kids in a small house. Did she go find an abandoned shed somewhere, like a feral cat? Drop off the kids with a neighbor, "Mommy's not feeling well, brb"? What the actual fuck??
    I was wondering the same thing. Maybe she had to be rushed to the hospital for some reason and had the baby there, which is the only reason the baby wasn't killed by her? If so, that is one lucky girl!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Maybe she had to be rushed to the hospital for some reason and had the baby there, which is the only reason the baby wasn't killed by her? If so, that is one lucky girl!
    Or unlucky to have a mother like her.

The REAL DollyDagger DollyDagger's Avatar
    At least she told the truth instead of saying "I don't know what happened" 7 times.

Sadly, I seriously doubt she will do hard time.
    I am grounded to Earth. The Earth calms my mind and soul. Though my body may be tired and worn The Earth shall soothe my mind and soul. May the Earth take my body Back into it's gentle embrace. Calm as the whispers through the trees. my thoughts are many but never ending. Let Earth guide and soothe my mind and soul in times of trouble and uncertainty with the aid of Spirit to guide my path. My journey is long but i pray that it be a joyous one in all things. Blessed be

They will blame it on some kind of mental deficiency brought on by drugs. Yup, she'll prolly get some psychiatric counseling and probation.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Megan has accepted a plea deal. The details of the deal will be released sometime today.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/11...-to-take-plea/

She pled guilty for 6 murders.

She will receive between 5-life for each. Experts say she will probably be sentenced to life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ds-guilty.html

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    She pled guilty for 6 murders.

She will receive between 5-life for each. Experts say she will probably be sentenced to life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ds-guilty.html
    Good!

Please tell me she will not be allowed conjugal visits.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Did she give a reason why? I didn't see that. Unless I read it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Did she give a reason why? I didn't see that. Unless I read it wrong.

Megan said she did it because she was on meth and she couldn't afford kids versus her meth.
    The state asked her why she kept them in storage bins. They've declined to say what Megan told them other than it was something that nobody would really understand. ???(maybe she said aliens were coming back for the bodies)

The state did say that Megan agreed to the plea deal and she would most likely get life. The reason for the agreement- it gives her better option in prison. The state also said that Megan was taking full responsibility of her actions. The plea deal means there will be no appeal.
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ns.html?pg=all

when she is sentenced April 20, Huntsman faces five years to life in prison for each of the six murders. In exchange for her guilty pleas, prosecutors agreed to recommend that her sentences run concurrently instead of consecutively.

"Which will probably help her a little bit when she gets to the prison and the classification she gets when she gets into prison. It may allow her to get into general population a little sooner than she otherwise would," said Utah County Attorney Jeff Buhman.

Alrighty then. I guess she couldn't afford condoms or birth control cuz she was spending it all on the meth.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

She's due for sentencing and is facing 5 years to life for each newborn killled.

If I go down the block to the health dept. clinic they will hand me a brown paper bag (think lunch bag size) full of condoms, I'd say at least 50, completely free. Disgusting to me that one would choose a drug over their children... I have many party stories from my days, I was wild and reckless. I was on bc but was put on antibiotics not realizing it cancels out the bc and the second my body felt I 'might' be prego my life changed in an instant. The stupidity of her excuse makes me want to poke my eyes with plastic forks.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post
    If I go down the block to the health dept. clinic they will hand me a brown paper bag (think lunch bag size) full of condoms, I'd say at least 50, completely free. Disgusting to me that one would choose a drug over their children... I have many party stories from my days, I was wild and reckless. I was on bc but was put on antibiotics not realizing it cancels out the bc and the second my body felt I 'might' be prego my life changed in an instant. The stupidity of her excuse makes me want to poke my eyes with plastic forks.
    Yep. And over a year supply of birth control.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

holy crap. My iPad sucks.

I thought my news update said she got life. Now I can't find it. My link is gone.

ETA: Wait my news update is saying she got life but I can't post the link. Ugh.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 04-20-2015 at 03:08 PM.

A Utah woman who pleaded guilty to killing six of her newborn babies and hiding their bodies in her garage was sentenced to up to life in prison Monday in a case that drew national attention and sent shockwaves through her quiet community.

Judge Darold McDade handed down the term for Megan Huntsman, who told police she was too addicted to methamphetamine to care for more children.

Huntsman, 40, pleaded guilty to six counts of murder in February. She said in court papers she wanted to take responsibility in the deaths.

The judge gave her the maximum sentence — at least 30 years and up to life in prison. A parole board will decide her release date later.

http://news.yahoo.com/utah-woman-sen...151014384.html

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    A Utah woman who pleaded guilty to killing six of her newborn babies and hiding their bodies in her garage was sentenced to up to life in prison Monday in a case that drew national attention and sent shockwaves through her quiet community.

Judge Darold McDade handed down the term for Megan Huntsman, who told police she was too addicted to methamphetamine to care for more children.

Huntsman, 40, pleaded guilty to six counts of murder in February. She said in court papers she wanted to take responsibility in the deaths.

The judge gave her the maximum sentence — at least 30 years and up to life in prison. A parole board will decide her release date later.

http://news.yahoo.com/utah-woman-sen...151014384.html
    You take 6 totally helpless lives and the parole board will figure out when you go home. Obviously she was not the only one smoking crack!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

A Utah woman convicted of strangling six of her newborns and hiding their bodies in her garage will serve 49 years in prison before her first parole hearing.
    Megan Huntsman, 40, has been scheduled to appear before the Utah Board of Pardons in April 2064 when she will be 89 years old, Parole spokesman Jim Hatch told Fox 13 on Friday.
    The parole board will decide her release date.

(snipped)

The officer said Huntsman said she would take the babies in her hands when they were just minutes old.
    Then, he said, she would press on their necks with her thumbs until they choked to death.
    Ultimately the corpses of seven babies were found - one of which was determined to have been stillborn.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3biEzzGyp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I can not for the life of me understand a woman going through with carrying and birthing a child just to kill it, especially in a place where abortions are easily accessible. Hell, even if you don't want to spend your meth fund on an abortion, you can just sign some forms and not have to see the kid again OR serve jail time. At least these babies didn't have to grow up with that thing for a mother.

The parole board doesn't even want to see her until 2064. That's good with me.

Thread Information