Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heather Elvis (20) missing since 12-18-13, mystery surrounds disappearance

Double post, but this loser:

http://www.exploretalent.com/sidneymoorer
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

here's something strange... i saw that picture of her driving in another thread. i'm almost positive. and the story about some dude teaching her to drive stick. are we certain there is not another thread on her? i couldn't find one, but unless i have precognitive abilities, i swear to god i've read about this on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I've also seen that picture somewhere else.
    Was the girl in the photo wearing a tartan skirt?

A South Carolina husband and wife suspected in the mysterious December disappearance of a cosmetology student now face kidnapping charges.

Sidney and Tammy Moorer were charged with kidnapping on Sunday, according to the Horry County Sheriff’s Office. No bail has been set.

The couple was arrested two days earlier on indecent exposure and obstructing justice charges in the Dec. 18 disappearance of Heather Elvis, 20, who vanished after a date. There’s no word as to what triggered the additional charges.

Elvis’ car was found abandoned at a local boat landing building. Police believe she drove there willingly but have no idea why.

Heather’s parents, Terry and Debbie Elvis, have had difficulty comprehending their daughter’s disappearance.

“Her car was parked where it shouldn’t be, she was nowhere to be found, it was locked and no one was answering her phone,” Terry Elvis said. “Of course, we wanted to pull our hair out.”

After his daughter went missing, Terry Elvis checked Heather’s cell phone records. One number appeared multiple times before her disappearance – Sidney Moorer’s number, Elvis said. Moorer and Heather Elvis may have had a romantic relationship, according to investigators.

Sidney Moorer’s attorney T. Kirk Truslow is calling the case a rush to judgment.

“Sidney has no connection to, nor knowledge of, any facts surrounding the disappearance of Heather Elvis,” Truslow said in a statement. “I firmly believe Sidney will be completely exonerated.”

Tammy Moorer is hoping to clear her name as well.

“To the best of my knowledge, Tammy does not know Heather Elvis at all,” said defense attorney Greg McCollum, who’s representing Tammy Moorer. “I don’t think they’ve ever met.”

The Moorers’ three children are now living with relatives.

For Terry Elvis, the new charges are a small victory. But he remains focused on his daughter’s safety.

“If Heather is safe and unharmed, I don’t care what they do to them,” he said. “They can turn [the Moorers] loose. I really don’t care.”

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charges-cou...ry?id=22644848

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Was the girl in the photo wearing a tartan skirt?
    I don't think so. It was the picture on the previous page in this thread. It shows Heather driving a stick shift.

Like Ani said above...I also think I've seen that picture somewhere on this site. . The clothes she is wearing didn't stick out to me....but the tattoo on her arm- I've seen it before.

How can.the lawyer say Terry had never met Heather? Isnt there video of them at the drugstore together?

Tammy and Sidney Moorer, the couple arrested Friday in connection with the disappearance of Heather Elvis, 20, will be charged with her murder today, according to Horry County Police Chief Saundra Rhodes.

The announcement came Monday morning in a news conference held by police.

On Friday, a search warrant was executed at the Moorer's property.

Evidence gathered at the property and in the home is what led to the murder charge, Rhodes said.

The bond hearing on the murder charge will be held the week of March 17.

Rhodes made it clear in the news conference that Heather Elvis has not been located but they had enough probable cause evidence to file the murder charge. She would not go into detail on that evidence.

On Friday, the Moorers were taken into custody.

Saturday, they were charged with Obstruction of Justice and Indecent Exposure.

On Sunday, they were charged with the kidnapping of Heather Elvis.

Stay with WPDE NewsChannel 15 and CarolinaLive.com for continuing updates on this story
    Last edited by kathystaind; 02-24-2014 at 06:36 AM.
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

Ugh. Once it came out that she may have had a relationship with Sidney, I knew she was dead.

Also, I did a google image search on the photo of her driving stick and it comes up on websleuths. Could that be where you all saw it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

nope. i don't go there. it had to have been here... this is the only place i go for my death news. maybe it was posted in another thread by accident? i dunno. no big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

This case is close to home. I came here to see if you guys were talking about it and I true to form, you guys have dug up all the info on it, makes me proud

I hope the truth comes out and Heather's family at least can get some answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Same here. What's with Heather's "involvement" with this Sidney guy? What did the cops find that led them to this couple? So many questions I have....
    Heather's dad got her cell phone records and it showed numerous calls to Sidney the night she disappeared. The police questioned Sidney then and his story contradicted Heather's roommates story who said that Heather called her crying and upset. The police then got a search warrant for surveillance videos on the Moorer's property and whatever they found there led to another search warrant of the home on Friday. The local police, SLED, the Solicitor's office and the US Marshalls were there. Whatever they found gave them probable cause for the other warrants ... the indecent exposure and obstructing justice on Friday, Kidnapping on Saturday and Murder on Sunday. Everyone is tight lipped b/c the investigation is still ongoing. My guess is they are trying to find Heather's body before they will talk about any evidence in the case.

This is the facebook set up by Heather's parents: https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

a page to follow the trial: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-S...24058540972400

Facebook page of Sidney and Tammy Moorer's supporters: https://www.facebook.com/SidneyandTammyMoorerInnocent

Kinda of local for me also. I am in Charleston. I have been following this case since the beginning, I felt in my bones they were going to find her dead, unfortunately. I thought it was going to be related to The Drexel case in some way. Similar girls, ages, just vanished. Boy was I wrong about this! I hope one if the Moorers start talking and give the family a chance to bury her. I can't imagine not knowing where my loved one is.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Any "Elvis has left the building" jokes yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    Heather's dad got her cell phone records and it showed numerous calls to Sidney the night she disappeared. The police questioned Sidney then and his story contradicted Heather's roommates story who said that Heather called her crying and upset. The police then got a search warrant for surveillance videos on the Moorer's property and whatever they found there led to another search warrant of the home on Friday. The local police, SLED, the Solicitor's office and the US Marshalls were there. Whatever they found gave them probable cause for the other warrants ... the indecent exposure and obstructing justice on Friday, Kidnapping on Saturday and Murder on Sunday. Everyone is tight lipped b/c the investigation is still ongoing. My guess is they are trying to find Heather's body before they will talk about any evidence in the case.

This is the facebook set up by Heather's parents: https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

a page to follow the trial: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-S...24058540972400

Facebook page of Sidney and Tammy Moorer's supporters: https://www.facebook.com/SidneyandTammyMoorerInnocent
    Thanks for the info! The questions I had were mostly answered later in other articles...do you know anything about the indecent exposure they were arrested for? Did they flash people, expose themselves to random people? Or were they caught having sex in a public place? Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/24799...her-elvis-case

This explains that charge a little bit. From what I read somewhere this is the address of a place Heather worked. So I guess they showed upon her night off and did something like showing their asses or having sex in parking lot, either way yuck!
    Last edited by kathystaind; 02-26-2014 at 09:34 AM.

I have always thought Tammy Moorer had something to do with Heather going missing. she was posting some nasty stuff on her Fb, and that caused me to
    beLIEve she had done something.

I hope she is found soon.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by kathystaind View Post
    http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/24799...her-elvis-case

This explains that charge a little bit. From what I read somewhere this is the address of a place Heather worked. So I guess they showed upon her night off and did something like showing their asses or having sex in parking lot, either way yuck!
    Yep. I'm guessing Tammy wanted Heather to see them fucking, so they did it in the car. Twice, apparently.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    According to news articles, Heather Elvis was scheduled to work at the Tilted Kilt when she disappeared.

These 2 ladies were employed by a local Tilted Kilt Pub as well:

Chelsea Garrish ( http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ad-rage-attack ) worked at the Tilted Kilt Pub location in Gainesville GA - she had just gotten off from work when she was killed.

Mary Greff ( http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...y-in-same-room ) had written on her Facebook page that she was working at the Tilted Kilt Pub in Wayne, NJ.

I just find the "coinkydink" a bit odd. Curse of the Tilted Kilt, perhaps?
    There was another murder last fall of a girl who worked at the Tilted Kilt here. Her murder is unsolved atm.
    http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/239367...biglias-murder

what if there is a 'tilted kilt' killer who has plans to murder one girl from every location? yikes!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    what if there is a 'tilted kilt' killer who has plans to murder one girl from every location? yikes!
    This goes to show some of the clientele of the Tilted Kilt. Looks like a few locations have more than their share of fucking assholes.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Now I have to ask, what the hell is the Tilted Kilt?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Now I have to ask, what the hell is the Tilted Kilt?
    A phony Scottish pub chain where white trash go to pretend they're more exotically British.
    http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

Home of suspects in Heather Elvis case was “in disarray and unsanitary” when police searched it
    (March 12, 2014)

When Horry County police and agents with the State Law Enforcement Division served search warrants on the home of two suspects in the Heather Elvis case last month, they found the house in disarray and multiple guns in the master bedroom where the entire family was sleeping, according to a police report released Wednesday.

Officers went to the home of Sidney and Tammy Moorer at 7 a.m. Feb. 21 on Secondary Highway 814 to execute the search warrant, police said.

The Moorers have each been charged with murder and kidnapping in the disappearance of 20-year-old Elvis.

Pending bond hearings, which are set for Monday, Sidney Moorer, 38, remains jailed at J. Reuben Long Detention Center, while Tammy Moorer, 41, is at the Georgetown County Detention Center.

The couple also is charged with indecent exposure and obstruction of justice in the case.

The Moorers and their three children, ages 14, 12 and 8, were found to be sleeping in the downstairs master bedroom when police arrived that morning, according to the report. Officers noted that one person was sleeping in an oversize chair, while others slept on a mattress at the foot of the bed and a mattress in the walk-in closet.

The identities of the people sleeping were redacted from the report.

Officers also found two long guns leaned against the wall, while a pistol was on the nightstand next to the bed, according to the report. Police noted in the report that “the home was in disarray and unsanitary.”

Aged, moldy food was found in the kitchen, trash on the countertops and floors and the upstairs area, where the children’s bedrooms were located, were “in complete disarray nearly in an unlivable manner,” according to the report. Officers also noted hundreds of Legos scattered on the floor along with toys, trash and clothing.

The backyard area also was covered in animal feces.

Police notified investigators with the S.C. Department of Social Services about possible child neglect.

It was unclear what items were taken as evidence from the home by police.

On the day of the search, Horry County police took the couple into custody on the obstruction and exposure charges. Two days later, on Feb. 23, they were charged with kidnapping and then the following day the murder charges were added.

Elvis was last seen the night of Dec. 17 and last heard from Dec. 18, according to authorities. In a report filed by an Horry County police officer, Elvis’ car was found late Dec. 19 parked at Peachtree Boat landing. The officer called Elvis’ father, because the vehicle was registered to him, to inquire why it was parked there.

In the murder and kidnapping arrest warrants, police said that on or about Dec. 18, the couple kidnapped and murdered “Heather Elvis with malice, forethought” at the Peachtree Boat Landing.

The indecent exposure arrest warrants for the Moorers, showed the Moorers are accused of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle. The obstruction warrants also showed that Sidney Moorer impeded or interfered with the investigation into Elvis’ disappearance by providing false, misleading or inaccurate information regarding Elvis’ disappearance and their activities in the early morning hours on Dec. 18, which caused authorities to divert resources.

The obstruction of justice warrant for Tammy Moorer is almost identical, but said she provided false information about her and her husband’s activities Dec. 18.

Dozens of searches have been conducted for Elvis, but she has not been found. Horry County police say anyone with information regarding her whereabouts or information about the case can call 915-TIPS.

Police also have reenacted what they think may have happened to Elvis at the boat landing on Feb. 28. Officers spent several hours at the location to determine tidal flows and how water circulates around the Peachtree Boat Landing to figure out how they might recover evidence in the case.

A prayer vigil is scheduled for 6 p.m. Sunday for Heather Elvis at Peachtree Boat Landing, according to the Find Heather Elvis Facebook page.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/03/12/3...#storylink=cpy

Some very interesting evidence came out in bond court this week.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/articl....html?mode=jqm

Quote Originally Posted by kathystaind View Post
    Some very interesting evidence came out in bond court this week.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/articl....html?mode=jqm
    Horry County judge denies bond for couple charged with murder in Heather Elvis case
    Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on pinterest_share More Sharing Services
    By Heather Gale heather.gale@myhorrynews.com | Updated 2 days ago

Prosecutors at a bond hearing Monday argued an Horry County couple charged with murdering Heather Elvis should be denied bond because of their travel connections, steps they’ve taken to move to Florida and threats of violence attorneys say they’ve made since the disappearance of the 20-year-old woman on Dec. 17, 2013.

But defense attorneys countered that the evidence against Sidney Moorer, 38, and his wife, Tammy Moorer, 42, is highly circumstancial and, in some cases, fabricated.

“The case is extremely circumstantial at best and there is a severe lack of evidence,” Kirk Truslow, attorney for Sidney Moorer, said. “Quite honestly since it is a murder warrant, I thought I would see some evidence of his guilt of murder.”

After more than two hours of testimony, Circuit Judge Steven John denied bond for the Moorers after expressing concern that the Socastee couple might not return to court to face murder and kidnapping charges.

Judge John also considered the potential for more violence in the community if the couple is released.

More than 200 other people, including members of the Moorer and Elvis families, packed a heavily-secured Horry County courtroom Monday to find out if the man and woman charged in connection with Elvis’ disappearance would be released on bond.

In related matters, John also said he will act as the chief administrative judge in the case until when or if the case gets reassigned to another judge.

Sidney and Tammy Moorer are charged with kidnapping and murder in connection with Elvis’ disappearance. They were previously charged with obstruction of justice and two counts of indecent exposure.

John said he might reconsider setting a bond if more evidence is presented.

Elvis disappeared some time after 6 a.m. Dec. 18. Her car was found at Peachtree Boat Landing in the Socastee area after a citizen reported its presence at about 5:47 p.m. Dec. 19, according to public records.

New details

Monday’s hearing shined more light on the relationship between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer and the alleged harassment from Tammy Moorer after she discovered the relationship.

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.

Elder also said Tammy Moorer also handcuffed her husband, Sidney, to the bed and didn’t allow him to use the phone because she couldn’t trust him after Sidney had a relationship with Elvis.

Tammy Moorer’s attorney Greg McCollum pointed out during the hearing that Tammy, a lifelong resident of Socastee, has no prior record and a strong faith in the justice system.

“She doesn’t even have a traffic ticket,” he said. “She has a strong belief in the courts and looks forward to the point when she can face and answer the charges against her.”

Kirk Truslow, Sidney Moorer’s attorney, said his client has a very limited criminal record with only one shoplifting charge dating back a few years.

Moorer paid a small fine to satisfy that charge. Truslow said the indecent exposure charges stemmed from sexual encounters Moorer had with his wife around the time of Elvis’ disappearance.

“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.”

The relationship

During the hearing, prosecutor Donna Elder shared details of the relationship between Elvis and Sidney Moorer, as well as a timeline leading up to the night she disappeared. She called Elvis’ killing “premeditated.”

Elder said Elvis and Sidney Moorer had a relationship from July to October of 2013.

“Sidney and Heather did care about each other,” she said. “Then Tammy found out about it.”

According to Elder, Tammy Moorer sent Elvis an explicit and threatening text message Nov. 1 telling her she had found out about the affair that had happened earlier in the year.

Elder said Elvis responded to Tammy Moorer saying, “I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore.”

No phone calls or text messages were exchanged between the Moorers and Elvis between Nov. 5 and Dec. 17, the night before the 20-year-old disappeared. Elder said on the night of Dec. 17, Elvis returned home from a date.

“This information is based on GPS from her phone,” she said.

Elder then presented new details in a timeline of events leading up to Elvis’ disappearance.

At 1:35 a.m. on Dec. 18, Elder said Sidney Moorer called Elvis from a payphone. Not long after that phone call, Elvis phoned a friend in Florida to tell her that Sidney wanted to get back together with her, the prosecutor said.

At 2:29 a.m., Elvis returned the call, but no one answered. At 3:16 a.m., Elvis repeatedly tried to call Sidney Moorer’s cell phone with no response.

Elder said at 3:17 a.m., Elvis had a four-minute conversation with someone on Sidney’s cell phone. At that point, GPS showed that Elvis was still at home and Moorer’s cell phone was still at the Moorer home.

Elder said after the conversation, Elvis drove to the Peachtree Boat Landing.

“We know this because of the GPS coordinates from her phone,” Elder told the judge.

At 3:38 a.m., Elvis tried to call Sidney Moorer three more times, Elder continued. All phone data ended for Heather Elvis’ cell phone at 3:41 a.m.

The original missing persons police report from Dec. 19, 2013 said Terry Elvis showed police T-Mobile phone records indicating phone activity between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18. Lt. Robert Kegler, spokesman for Horry County police, said Tuesday afternoon that 3:41 a.m. is now the time police say when all phone data ended.

“The information [Donna Elder] gave is the information that I can give out,” Kegler said. “The original police report is just that. That’s what was known at the time. Other things have come out since then, which was said yesterday in court.”

Solicitor Jimmy Richardson agreed, saying the 6 a.m. time was a “roundabout figure.”

“That was just a really preliminary report that was sent out,” Richardson said. “We believe that by 6 a.m., Heather Elvis was already in harm’s way.”

When asked how Elvis died, Richardson said a cause of death has not been determined. “If we had a body, maybe we could determine the matter of death. We don’t know the manner of death and we may never know the manner of death,” he said.

Surveillance video

Elder said police were able to recover surveillance video from a private residence and a business that shows a dark Ford F150 truck driving from the direction of the Moorer home to the boat landing and back between 3:36 a.m. to 3:46 a.m.

The S.C. Highway Patrol MAIT (Multidisciplinary Accident Investigation Team) helped identify the vehicle shown on surveillance video.

“We ran all registered vehicles fitting the description the MAIT team gave us and there were 82 that matched,” she said.

Horry County police went out and visually inspected all of the vehicles except one that belonged to the Moorers. At that time, police obtained a search warrant.

Elder said once Tammy Moorer discovered the affair between Elvis and her husband, which Elder said lasted between June and October 2013, Tammy Moorer began handcuffing her husband to the bed and wouldn’t allow him to use the telephone.

Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges. Elder said police also interviewed the Moorers’ three children.

“They have been extremely coached and even then their stories conflict,” she said.

Elder said she believes the Moorers set Elvis up to be at the Peachtree Boat Landing, met her there, kidnapped her and disposed of her body.

The prosecution did not say how Elvis was killed.

A police officer on routine patrol noticed the vehicle at the boat landing around 4 p.m. Dec. 18, Elder said, but the vehicle wasn’t investigated because Heather Elvis wasn’t considered a missing person at that point.

“When police on patrol checked the landing, they found Heather’s car locked. There was no crime scene there and no personal belongings,” she said. “Police didn’t think anything was wrong until Heather was reported missing.”

Elder said investigators have not been able to recover Elvis’ keys, phone or purse.

“We have had divers all around the area and even worked with Coastal Carolina University to get an ultrasound of the river all the way down to Winyah Bay,” she said.

Elder showed pictures, posted after Elvis’ disappearance, of Tammy and Sidney Moorer with guns.

She also gave the Moorers’ travel record and said they talked about moving or buying land in Florida. She also told the court about financial information that conflicted with loan applications and income tax forms.

Defense disputes prosecutors

Horry County Police Chief Saundra Rhodes also asked the judge to deny bond.

Rhodes told John that the Moorers have called police 39 times since Heather Elvis vanished.

“Most of the calls were threats made to them on social media,” she said. “We have spent hundreds of hours on this case and immeasurable resources investigating it.”

Rhodes said she thinks the Moorers might pose a threat to the community if they were released.

“When we responded to their home, we were often met by an armed Sidney Moorer and if released, in my opinion, we will have more violent confrontations,” the chief said.

Heather Elvis’ father Terry Elvis also asked the judge to deny bond.

“We have put our life on hold and we are now asking you to protect our youngest daughter,” he said. “I am afraid that threats to my family will get worse if bond is allowed.”

But Truslow, Sidney Moorer’s attorney, said most of the evidence the state presented was “fabricated.”

He also called the state’s case against the Moorers highly circumstantial.

“There is a severe lack of evidence in this case. There is no evidence that he was at the boat landing or in that vehicle,” Truslow said. “There is no evidence that he was involved in a murder or kidnapping. There is evidence that he had an affair with a younger woman that ended in October. This thing has snowballed into an outrageous witch hunt where there is no real evidence.”

McCollum, Tammy Moorer’s attorney, said when police executed the search warrant on the Moorers’ home, Tammy Moorer was very cooperative and spoke freely to them.

“She consented to police to search and look at things,” he said.

Waccamaw Publishers has requested the search warrants and search warrant results from the magistrate who signed the warrants, but the request was denied.

After the hearing, supporters wearing Team Heather shirts filled the halls.

Melissa Gray, one of the supporters, said she and her family and friends have worked tirelessly searching for Heather Elvis and helping the Elvis family at the tip tent.

The tip tent has been set up at the Socastee Swing Bridge and on S.C. 544 at Mill Pond Road in order to take possible leads and tips from the public in regards to Elvis’ whereabouts.

“We want to find Heather,” she said. “We have helped at the tip tent almost every weekend since she disappeared.”

Carolina Forest Chronicle editor Michael Smith contributed to this report.

Thread Information