Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Donna Scrivo (59) allegedly killed and dismembered her son Ramsay (32), before dumping bags of his body parts on the side of the road

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scheva01 View Post
    ok, so here goes my "theory"...please note, I do not know the family, I'm just going off what I've read in articles, on the family's facebook pages, and a good ol hunch....but also first... Donna's facebook page has a shared link about being an OR/ER (operating room/emergency room) Nurse...I"m sure she's used to gruesome scenes, or things of the like....

The first thought that goes through my head is Munchousen (sp) syndrome...or something of the like. For those of you not familiar with this mental illness, it causes parents to make their children sick for the attention, and general other things. Donna's facebook page is littered with what seems to be subtle attention seeking posts, such as famous family members, or those who will be on tv, or are recieving some sort of attention, births, new business cards, it's all things where someone else would get attention.

I thnk she made her husband sick, causing her son to have some sort of mental issue. Sometimes even the sanest of people can have unthinkable mental issues when they are stressed beyond their personal limit, sometimes causing symptoms of schizophrenia, paranoia (they are NOT one in the same) etc. I think whether on purpose or accident, he was killed as a result of something she did.

I think she then set fire to the house. I don't think that was an accident. I think that forced her to have to live with her son, to get in a little closer to where she needed to be.

(I would like to throw in here at this point, someone very close to me was an adult, with a guardian due to mental illness, and I watched someone very very close to me during a 2 year paranoid schizophrenic break. I mention this, because Ramsey's facebook page, shows me not one single sign of a person with schozophrenia, or paranoia. If he was, he would not have his page on public, or have any public posts. He would be afraid "they" would see it. He would not have ever posted his telephone number, let alone as many times, as often as he did. He would worry "they" could track him this way....in fact, he wouldn't be posting on facebook at all, and would have deactivated his account, for fear again that "they" would know where he was posting from. This is clearly a timeframe showing during these periods, he was not paranoid. Also, if he was schizophrenic, or paranoid, he would not have allowed his mother to become his guardian. He would be worried about being stuck under her control, and her taking advantage of him. Schizophrenics, and I say this as someone who loves one of them with all my heart every day...are very typical in the sense that they are overly aware of things going on around them, for example, knowing color, make and model, and plate numbers to cars that "belong" in a neighborhood, as well as for those that do not. They hyper-see what the rest of us see, and they make connections in circumstances that we don't even realize.

Based on all the evidence I've seen so far, I don't think he was either. I'll give you that perhaps he had mental strain due to his father's death, but if he had the particular symptoms the article referenced, he would not under any circumstances told the above poster details about his life. He would have thought he was a spy, agent or "them" sent out to collect information on him. Paranoid schizophrenics are very very private people. They won't give you an ounce of information because they believe you will use it against them. Also his behavior would have alerted the above poster that something was not right with him. Generally speaking its difficult to miss most atypical behaviors...
    Welcome Schiva01! Just wanted to add that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    Donna Scrivo Hearing Feb 3.

I'm still getting caught up on this story but so many levels of FUCK!

Although she hasn't been charged with murder, Police in St. Clair Shores say the Macomb County prosecutor's office is expected to review a warrant request for murder charges. RIP Ramsay.

Does anyone know what she says around 2.30 when they are talking about the attorney?

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    does he have a facebook?

my cousin is schizophrenic and doesn't have a facebook or 'do crowds'.
    His FB is linked in the article. http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...de_of_the_road

Sorry about that guys! I had been posting from my phone, which is very temperamental. Thank you for fixing it though!

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Perhaps Apple don't fall too far...
    Ya think?

Not only am I going to murderize you, son, I will chop you up, put your parts in garbage bags, along with your belongings, and then I will burn your papers, then I will
    load all this shite up in my truck and drive to bum fuck egypt, and start tossing your sorry arse.

There is nothing wrong with me, I had a bad day.

Welcome, SomeoneIUsed2Know. Glad to have you here.
    Last edited by u2addict; 02-04-2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: welcome wagnon

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneIUsed2Know View Post
    I will ask my friend tomorrow what kind of nurse she was, and if she has any insight as to why she wasnt one anymore.

Heres my theory of what happened, and I could be way off on this...

Ramsay (the deceased) worked at Allstate for a while, selling insurance. Strangely, the Dad dies suddenly "at home", Ramsay told me it was a massive heart attack or something to that effect. But wouldnt it be easy for an experienced Nurse/ex-nurse to know how to cause this kind of death (like slip meds in his food or something)? Mom gets life insurance money. Then, Mom burns house down to get more insurance money. Ramsay knows something about this scam. They get into a fight, he threatens to turn her in. Then there you go, she kills him so he wont.

Thats my "been watching too much CSI" mindset going, lol.

Either way, I will get back with the answers tomorrow. Im still in shock over this whole thing. Im interested to hear the details of what happened and at the same time dreading it.
    This actually sounds pretty plausible. I mean, clearly the woman was a loon, so I would totally believe she was insurance scamming. And Welcome!

The person who is close to me with schizophrenia is so normal and outgoing you'd never guess, until it starts bothering them. Then there are so many things you and I take for granted that bother them in every day life. Small things, like if a glass is touched, or something happens a certain way...what I mean by that is to them, there are no co-incidences, there is a meaning and reason behind everything.

Granted every person's experience with the illness is different, and medicated vs. non-medicated plays a big factor...I just don't see any hint on Ramsay's page. I'm curious to see how this all ends up developing....

Another interesting thing...She worked for Saint John's...here is the link to the county that looks to be about unemployment...
    http://macombcountymi.gov/eservices/...lQIw*m2m528Wug
    If it doesn't come up, go to case search, then type her name. It's the only one that isn't about guardianship.

***Shins***
    For the address of the fire...try this one...Not sure, just did a people search...
    23002 Gary Ln
    Saint Clair Shores, MI

If that isn't it, I also got hits for them on Larchmont in Saint Clair Shores, but couldn't find a street number, and also Gaukler in Saint Clair Shores, but no number there either. If Gary Ln doesn't pan out, I can try to dig a little deeper on the others.

**Shinns** Try this....

23002 Gary Ln
    Saint Clair Shores, MI

If that doesn't pan out, I found two other street names. I'd just have to dig a little deeper for a street number.

Dammit...Sorry guys. I didnt' realize the first one posted. It looked like it wouldn't post...Said I wasn't logged in. :/

Quote Originally Posted by scheva01 View Post
    **Shinns** Try this....

23002 Gary Ln
    Saint Clair Shores, MI

If that doesn't pan out, I found two other street names. I'd just have to dig a little deeper for a street number.
    It's coming up as a condo, and the local news showed she currently lived in a condo complex. If a single family home burned down, that's not it.

I did some digging and found this address: 22425 Rosedale St Saint Clair Shores, MI

The value on this house dropped considerably. It was purchased for $122k in 1997, and is now only estimating a value of $87k. That's a neighborhood estimate.

It's not black and white, however, my guess is that the house was still underwater based on what the interest rates were in 1997 (long story short: not a lot of principle was paid - especially not $35k).

So, if this is it... it's possible.
    Last edited by Shins; 02-04-2014 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Bingo. The plot thickens....

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-n...emberment-case

A district court judge, Tuesday, increased bond from $100,000 to $250,000 cash for the St. Clair Shores woman charged with dismembering her son?s body and dumping the remains in St. Clair County after authorities discovered she had misrepresented her finances, according to the Macomb County Prosecutor?s Office.

County prosecutors filed an emergency motion for a bond hearing in 40th District Court for Donna Kay Scrivo. Judge Mark Fratarcangeli on Monday set bond at $100,000 but investigators later found inconsistencies in her financial background, according to a news release from the prosecutor?s office.

?The people need a very high bond in this base,? Prosecutor Eric Smith said in a statement. ?This defendant represents an obvious danger to the community and to herself, and is a significant flight risk.?

Scrivo, who turned 60 on Tuesday, is charged with disinterment and mutilation of a dead body, a 10-year felony, and removing a dead body without a medical examiner?s permission, a 1-year misdemeanor.

She is accused of dumping several black trash bags containing the dismembered remains of her son at three different locations in rural St. Clair County.

She had filed a missing persons report with the St. Clair Shores Police Department Jan. 27, claiming her 32-year-old son Ramsay Scrivo could not be located.

According to the release, Fratarcangeli ruled Scrivo ?had not been truthful? during an arraignment hearing when she told court officials she was financially indigent and requested a court-appointed attorney.
    During Tuesday?s hearing, information was presented showing Scrivo owns a home in St. Clair Shores valued at approximately $150,000, received two insurance payments this past summer totalling $175,000, owns a 2012 Ford Escape valued at $19,000, and withdrew $8,100 from her bank account four days prior to her Jan. 31 arrest.

Also, the prosecutor?s office revealed Scrivo was rushed to a local hospital from the Macomb County Jail in Mount Clemens on Saturday after complaining of pain and talking about hurting herself. She currently is housed in the mental health ward of the jail.

Scrivo was referred to the Center for Forensic Psychiatry in Ann Arbor for a psychological evaluation on competency and criminal responsibility. Her upcoming court dates are suspended until the evaluations are complete, Smith said in the release.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I don't understand why this woman has not been charged with murder ..to some degree! If Ramsey committed suicide or she killed him in self defense, why would she report him missing, chop him up and dump his body parts on a rural road?! Are they waiting for autopsy/cause of death results or what?

So strange....

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Bingo. The plot thickens....

During Tuesday?s hearing, information was presented showing Scrivo owns a home in St. Clair Shores valued at approximately $150,000, received two insurance payments this past summer totalling $175,000, owns a 2012 Ford Escape valued at $19,000, and withdrew $8,100 from her bank account four days prior to her Jan. 31 arrest.

Scrivo was referred to the Center for Forensic Psychiatry in Ann Arbor for a psychological evaluation on competency and criminal responsibility. Her upcoming court dates are suspended until the evaluations are complete, Smith said in the release.
    Maybe Ramsay was uncomfortable with his mom's (possible) insurance scamming and she was trying to get him declared mentally ill so that no one would believe him if he talked about it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by TessD View Post
    I don't understand why this woman has not been charged with murder ..to some degree! If Ramsey committed suicide or she killed him in self defense, why would she report him missing, chop him up and dump his body parts on a rural road?! Are they waiting for autopsy/cause of death results or what?

So strange....
    This is what I want to know as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I'd think they would need a confirmed COD before a murder charge could be laid? I agree that she pretty much definitely murdered him but I would think they would need to cross off natural causes/suicide/whatever else first as there is no actual evidence of murder, just dismemberment?

In terms of her not wanting to pay for an attorney, can they make her? If she doesn't want to have one, what happens then?

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    Maybe Ramsay was uncomfortable with his mom's (possible) insurance scamming and she was trying to get him declared mentally ill so that no one would believe him if he talked about it.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking.

And Olivia is correct, she can't be charged with his murder until they actual figure out how he died. You basically can't just suspect by circumstance that she committed the murder and charge her without any kind of back up.

Olivia, I'm not sure about the answer to your question. She should have access to a court appointed lawyer if she can't afford one. If she doesn't want one all together, I'm not sure why.

Looks like she donated the SUV right after dumping him. She donated another SUV the day he was reported missing as well.
    http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/Donna-S...le-in-St-Clair

does he have a facebook?

my cousin is schizophrenic and doesn't have a facebook or 'do crowds'.
    My roommate/ex-boyfriend's 20 year old daughter is schizophrenic, although there was no real sign of this when she lived with us about three years ago or so. She has a Facebook and she posts on it constantly, and the shit she posts is waaaay out there. If it wasn't so sad, it would be a little bit funny.

She is on my friend's list, and occasionally tags me in things or comments on things I have posted, and I always kind of cringe inside, because her comments are so bizarre and nonsensical that I have no clue how to respond to them, and I worry someone else might.

Anyway, she is very paranoid, but not in the ways one would imagine. For example, she sometimes believes that she is Michael the Archangel. She thinks that she hears demons speaking to her constantly and attempting to sabotage her efforts towards saving humanity or something. But this doesn't upset her, really. Sometimes she rolls her eyes and laughs at them, tells them, "nice try", and other times she does things like speak in foreign accents randomly, because this "throws them off".

She actually seems much happier in her delusional psychotic state than she did before, oddly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_says View Post
    My roommate/ex-boyfriend's 20 year old daughter is schizophrenic, although there was no real sign of this when she lived with us about three years ago or so. She has a Facebook and she posts on it constantly, and the shit she posts is waaaay out there. If it wasn't so sad, it would be a little bit funny.

She is on my friend's list, and occasionally tags me in things or comments on things I have posted, and I always kind of cringe inside, because her comments are so bizarre and nonsensical that I have no clue how to respond to them, and I worry someone else might.

Anyway, she is very paranoid, but not in the ways one would imagine. For example, she sometimes believes that she is Michael the Archangel. She thinks that she hears demons speaking to her constantly and attempting to sabotage her efforts towards saving humanity or something. But this doesn't upset her, really. Sometimes she rolls her eyes and laughs at them, tells them, "nice try", and other times she does things like speak in foreign accents randomly, because this "throws them off".

She actually seems much happier in her delusional psychotic state than she did before, oddly enough.
    wow! this is just such strange stuff. i don't think anyone can come close to imagining what it's like to live like this.

i haven't seen my cousin in years because she refuses to come to any family gathering. when we were young, i knew she had problems and she was often in trouble, running away and getting put in hospitals, but no one thought that she was schizophrenic until she was older. i thought she was cool. it was surprising to me to hear about her diagnosis, but no one ever talks about her episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

My friend is a special ed teacher and has a schizophrenic little kid in his class. One day, he saw the kid arguing with himself and went over to see what the deal is. As the kid started to explain, he interrupted himself, pointed at nothing, and said, "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS." He's like six.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

are you sure it wasn't drop dead fred or just a ghost? i didn't think it surfaced until after puberty. how was the kid diagnosed so young? are there brain scans they can do? 6 seems so young for that label.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_says View Post

My friend is schizophrenic. (she's hooked up with my brother-but that's another crazy mess)
    She hears kids on merry go rounds at 2am in the morning. She laughs to herself. She talks to herself. She yells out at people to get out-even tho nobody is there. She hears/talks to angels all the time. She took a whole fridge of food and threw it outside for the "kids" to eat. The police came over the other night-and she was sitting outside in her underwear and a tshirt. She was talking to the kids. There are NO kids that live there. None that live anywhere around there. The police said there was nothing they could do.

The bad thing is- she is out of her medicine. This state won't fill meds from another state.
    It's 2 extremes with her. On medicine-she is like a dead person, without meds- she's scary.

are you sure it wasn't drop dead fred or just a ghost? i didn't think it surfaced until after puberty. how was the kid diagnosed so young? are there brain scans they can do? 6 seems so young for that label.
    Schizophrenia most commonly presents itself in the early twenties but yes, kids can be diagnosed very young sometimes.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...n/con-20029260

The kid is in that class because he's been diagnosed.

There are some very interesting books written by a woman named Tory Hayden, who was a special education counselor in the 70s/80s, regarding the autistic, abused, and schizophrenic kids she dealt with.

Also years ago I remember watching a documentary about children with Tourettes Syndrome, which is frequently changed to an OCD diagnosis when they get older, and it was sad but fascinating, because a kid has a much easier time explaining what the 'voices' in their head sound like and why they're scared of them.
    Last edited by bowieluva; 02-06-2014 at 07:54 AM.

Yes, unfortunately there are cases of young children with schizophrenia. I heard a report on NPR once, there were interviewing a mom whose 6 year old son was diagnosed. It was sad, but he was getting help. He had this thing about an oscillating fan, his hallucination was that it spit out sharp teeth or knives (I forget) at people.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    jani Schofield was diagnosed as schizophrenic at age 6.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/oct...ia29-2009jun29

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/ch...cinations.html

http://www.janisjourney.org/

I remember seeing a documentary about her on discovery health channel (or something like that).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information