Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Cops. BAD! BAD!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    It really is Ron.
    From wiki:
    The police manhunt grew from nearly 200 officers by September 17 to 400 officers by September 22 to nearly 1000 on September 24. Officers included police, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), U.S. Marshals Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Equipment included more than 40 police vehicles, armored BearCats, at least four helicopters with thermal imaging equipment, and a 13,000-pound, $245,000 Ring Power armored siege vehicle dubbed "The Rook" described as "six tons of pure responsive force", equipped with an armored platform that can be elevated up to 11 feet to deploy snipers, featuring "bat wing doors", gun ports with sighting windows made of bulletproof glass, and capable of fitting equipment for breaching fortified structures.

But still nothing??
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/1...ow-covered-tag
    The complaint says Hatch ordered Zullo out of the car and told him he had been pulled over because snow partly obscured the registration sticker on the license plate of his car.

Hatch told Zullo that he should give consent to search the vehicle because Hatch?s police dog ?smelled something,? despite the fact the dog was not trained in drug detection and was kept in the trooper?s vehicle with the windows rolled up, the lawsuit alleges.

Zullo refused to waive his rights, and Hatch told Zullo he was seizing his car.
    It took Greg Zullo a couple of hours of walking and getting rides, before he made his way back to the police station at 5:30pm. Then, Mr. Zullo waited until 10:00pm before his car was released. Mr. Zullo had to pay $150 to the tow-truck driver. No charges. No warnings. No citations.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%...2F&h=bAQGyMH0T

Dallas cop fired for ignoring pleas of woman whose ex had just kidnapped her kids at gunpoint

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/1...ow-covered-tag
    The complaint says Hatch ordered Zullo out of the car and told him he had been pulled over because snow partly obscured the registration sticker on the license plate of his car.

Hatch told Zullo that he should give consent to search the vehicle because Hatch?s police dog ?smelled something,? despite the fact the dog was not trained in drug detection and was kept in the trooper?s vehicle with the windows rolled up, the lawsuit alleges.

Zullo refused to waive his rights, and Hatch told Zullo he was seizing his car.
    It took Greg Zullo a couple of hours of walking and getting rides, before he made his way back to the police station at 5:30pm. Then, Mr. Zullo waited until 10:00pm before his car was released. Mr. Zullo had to pay $150 to the tow-truck driver. No charges. No warnings. No citations.
    I'd get a lawyer.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I don't understand what makes a person get off on doing that to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I don't understand what makes a person get off on doing that to someone.
    TPS.

Tiny Penis Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    TPS.

Tiny Penis Syndrome.
    Is it so small you just assume that everyone else's is bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Is it so small you just assume that everyone else's is bigger?
    I'm not following.

Those who suffer from TPS (also known as Tiny Penis Syndrome, or The Napoleon Complex) have large amounts of frustration due to the lack of satisfaction they get from their tiny penises. This adversely causes the sufferer to lash out on those around them, asserting authority and displaying misplaced control. This allows some form of adrenaline to rush through the tiny penis, as the subject displays signs of grief and fear towards the sufferer. Some widely known names who suffer from tiny penis syndrome include those of: Adolf Hitler, Kim Jong Il, George Zimmerman, War Machine.

I'm not following.

Those who suffer from TPS (also known as Tiny Penis Syndrome, or The Napoleon Complex) have large amounts of frustration due to the lack of satisfaction they get from their tiny penises. This adversely causes the sufferer to lash out on those around them, asserting authority and displaying misplaced control. This allows some form of adrenaline to rush through the tiny penis, as the subject displays signs of grief and fear towards the sufferer. Some widely known names who suffer from tiny penis syndrome include those of: Adolf Hitler, Kim Jong Il, George Zimmerman, War Machine.
    i thought the napoleon complex referred to short guys. i've found that many short guys appear to have bigger than average penises, possibly due to juxtaposition of an average sized penis on a smaller framed body.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i thought the napoleon complex referred to short guys. i've found that many short guys appear to have bigger than average penises, possibly due to juxtaposition of an average sized penis on a smaller framed body.
    A. You actually took that seriously?

B. Tiny Penis Syndrome is not a real thing and therefore can be jokingly referred to as the Napoleon Complex, seeing that they're basically the same thing in referring to men lashing out due to their short-comings*.

A. You actually took that seriously?

B. Tiny Penis Syndrome is not a real thing and therefore can be jokingly referred to as the Napoleon Complex, seeing that they're basically the same thing in referring to men lashing out due to their short-comings*.
    i thought i responded to sarcasm with sarcasm. too subtle?

i thought i responded to sarcasm with sarcasm. too subtle?
    I was with you.

I guess we're on different planets of sarcasm, because to me you sounded dead serious.

A former Chicago police commander who for decades ran a torture ring that used electrical shock, burning and beatings on more than 100 black men has been released from federal prison after spending less than four years behind bars.

Jon Burge was transferred to a Florida halfway house on Thursday, reigniting the nightmares of many of his victims. Burge and his crew of detectives terrorized the city?s predominantly black South Side throughout the 1970s, 1980s and early 1990s.

In 2010, long after the statute of limitations had expired for his many vile acts, Burge was convicted of perjury for lying about police torture that he oversaw. He was sentenced to four and a half years in prison for that charge alone.
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/jon-burge...eleased-prison
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I guess we're on different planets of sarcasm, because to me you sounded dead serious.
    the sarcastic universe is vast so this is entirely possible.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ridiculousness. John Oliver nails this though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

oh yeah, they did that to me once. often they set up a check point in low income neighborhoods to take cars of immigrants who don't have license or registration. it's like a 30 day minimum forfeiture and by the time your car is able to be released, it's several thousand dollars to the tow yard so when people have their car taken, they just let it go. the crappy thing is that if your car is parked somewhere that it is not a hazard to traffic (i pulled into a dirt lot at least 50 feet away from the road) they are supposed to give you the option of having someone pick it up but they don't let you know that.

i was the designated driver and totes went through the checkpoint super confident that i was stone cold sober and didn't realize my license had been suspended for not paying registration on a car that was totaled a couple of years before... it was a 4th of july weekend so we couldn't even get to see the judge until the following week. my friend had to pay quite a bit to get it out of impound.

oh yeah, they did that to me once. often they set up a check point in low income neighborhoods to take cars of immigrants who don't have license or registration. it's like a 30 day minimum forfeiture and by the time your car is able to be released, it's several thousand dollars to the tow yard so when people have their car taken, they just let it go. the crappy thing is that if your car is parked somewhere that it is not a hazard to traffic (i pulled into a dirt lot at least 50 feet away from the road) they are supposed to give you the option of having someone pick it up but they don't let you know that.

i was the designated driver and totes went through the checkpoint super confident that i was stone cold sober and didn't realize my license had been suspended for not paying registration on a car that was totaled a couple of years before... it was a 4th of july weekend so we couldn't even get to see the judge until the following week. my friend had to pay quite a bit to get it out of impound.
    It's insane. I'm sorry that it happened to you

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's insane. I'm sorry that it happened to you
    luckily, we were white kids, citizens, who spoke english and had the excuse of me being at the wheel because my friend had been drinking (noble act or something). he showed that he was licensed, had insurance and the car was registered to him and i guess the judge felt like they shouldn't take someone else's car for my mistake. it was still 5 days of impound fees and the court costs.

the cops had said at the scene that it was a mandatory 30 day hold. fuck those liars.

luckily, we were white kids, citizens, who spoke english and had the excuse of me being at the wheel because my friend had been drinking (noble act or something). he showed that he was licensed, had insurance and the car was registered to him and i guess the judge felt like they shouldn't take someone else's car for my mistake. it was still 5 days of impound fees and the court costs.

the cops had said at the scene that it was a mandatory 30 day hold. fuck those liars.
    I've read somewhere (I can't recall) that only average to low end cars really get stopped. It's kind of a "hands off" policy with the elite unless they're Witherspoon drunk and committing all kinds of infractions. Don't know how true that is, but seems completely plausible to me. They know where to go to harass people and get arrests, and they know where it's not going to end well for them.....

Interesting because in L.A my experience is that cops fucking love pulling over flashy rich people cars and fucking with those people. Especially if you drive a red car. Cops hate red cars.

Interesting because in L.A my experience is that cops fucking love pulling over flashy rich people cars and fucking with those people. Especially if you drive a red car. Cops hate red cars.
    True. Some people will argue it's because red cars are more noticeable.

Truth. My theory (not at checkpoints but regular stops) is the flashy car equals revenue and the shit box equals possible illegal with no license and unwanted paperwork. It makes sense that if pulling over people for traffic infractions is fueled by making money they they'll pick a car that reflects someone that has it.

Oh, L.A. is a totally different monster. But if you're in CT, and someone has a high end car, they're not getting pulled over before the Honda.

Isn't the red car thing a myth? Sport cars are pulled over more frequently, but they're the ones speeding, right?

Thread Information