Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jason Paul Foster (36), missing from his work at Wells Fargo in Charlotte, NC since 10/15/2013

Jason Paul Foster (36), missing from his work at Wells Fargo in Charlotte, NC since 10/15/2013

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-29-2022 at 06:12 AM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I was just saying to my friend over the weekend how any time a grown man of average (or higher) intelligence goes missing it BUGS ME OUT.

Where the fuck does a grown ass man go? It's not like people are snatching them up and shit. Usually it's a suicide, a hiking/adventuring accident, or involves drugs/booze and them trying to pee somewhere dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    A friend's husband hiked up into the woods and shot himself (purposely). Found a week + later. First thing that comes to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Sometimes it's suicide, or abduction, but a lot of the time someone just gets into a car accident and crashes into some water or a ravine and no one finds them for a while. Like those cars from the 70s or whatever that were just recovered from a lake.

Yeah, maybe he was carjacked.

Sometimes it's suicide, or abduction, but a lot of the time someone just gets into a car accident and crashes into some water or a ravine and no one finds them for a while. Like those cars from the 70s or whatever that were just recovered from a lake.
    Bowie, I was thinking the same thing. His car will be discovered in 2053, upsidedown in a body of water.
    I hope not.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Ruh-roh...I'm getting a Nick Steward vibe from this...the story is SO similar. I wonder if this guy has a hx of depression.

Lake Villa Police put out a missing person notice for Nicholas Steward, 33, this weekend after he failed to return home from work on Friday, Sept. 20.

Police said he was last seen driving a white 2008 Saturn with the license plate 563-7543. The Illinois Tollway Authority told police the vehicle did go through the northbound Touhy Avenue Toll Plaza northbound on I-294 at 5:30 p.m., and he also had a telephone conversation with his employer at about the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Ruh-roh...I'm getting a Nick Steward vibe from this...the story is SO similar. I wonder if this guy has a hx of depression.
    Yeah, I'm getting the suicide vibe, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Men?

He is 6'2 and 200# which makes abduction unlikely (although if someone had a gun it would be possible.) But there were surveillance cameras everywhere, he was seen walking out to the car and the car driving out and no one saw anything suspicious. And it was at 8:30 in the morning. His cellphone is dead and there hasn't been any activity on any of his credit cards.

According to the fb page, his wife said no hx of depression and people from his work said nothing unusual happened that day (no firings or layoffs.) His coworkers said he was a very reliable employee.

https://www.facebook.com/JasonFosterMissing

He is a good-looking guy and loves dogs. I reeeeaally hope he's okay...
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-22-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Yea if it was 8:30 in the morning the bank wasnt even open yet. From what Ive been told by employees thats the ideal time to rob the bank. Its early and only a couple employees are there to open the bank (it opens at 9:00)

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Yea if it was 8:30 in the morning the bank wasnt even open yet. From what Ive been told by employees thats the ideal time to rob the bank. Its early and only a couple employees are there to open the bank (it opens at 9:00)
    True, but it wasn't just a bank, apparently it was some kind of consumer data center...it was a whole campus, gated with security guards at the gates. You had to show ID to get in. And I guess their workday had started because he told a coworker he was going out to his car.

I don't mean abduction like for sex games, I mean a carjacking. It doesn't matter how big you are. Someone has a gun, they win.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    True, but it wasn't just a bank, apparently it was some kind of consumer data center...it was a whole campus, gated with security guards at the gates. You had to show ID to get in. And I guess their workday had started because he told a coworker he was going out to his car.
    Yea upon further inspection it makes sense it wasnt a robbery because if this jackers intention was to rob the bank he was driving the wrong way

and yea Bowies right, it doesnt matter how big and tough any man is, he cant stop a bullet. gun wins

Unless he had a ton of cash on him, it seems really unlikely that he's alive since he hasn't used his cards at all.

I don't mean abduction like for sex games, I mean a carjacking. It doesn't matter how big you are. Someone has a gun, they win.
    No, no, I didn't mean a male can't be taken, just that no one wants a man. Haha.

But, Yea, I wasn't thinking of a robbery/abduction scenario. I was only thinking of someone trying to get him into the van to help them "find their puppy" or something so they can make a Jason suit later.

True, a gun is the great equalizer. But would a carjacker choose a gated complex with security as a good spot for a carjacking?

I always daydream about just pulling an "Into the wild".

But then I remember the guy died and I go back to my desk job.
    Last edited by Shins; 10-23-2013 at 07:44 AM. Reason: my always?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    My always daydream about just pulling an "Into the wild".

But then I remember the guy died and I go back to my desk job.
    Lol Amen. I wasnt cut out for grand adventures

Yeah, I know two people whose fathers disappeared and are presumed dead from doing that shit.

Found safe.

From the FB - Jason has been found safe! This is Lauren. I will follow up when I can. I ask to please not contact me...until I know more. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/JasonFosterMissing

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    What a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    What a douchebag.

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    What a douchebag.

The stories in my head were way to exciting for it to end this way

He's got a LOT of 'splaining to do!!

eta: I went to the fb page hoping to find some colorful comments but it is g-o-n-e.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-24-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information