Thread: Lost Prophets Frontman, Ian Watkins Awaiting Trial for Baby Rape & Child Sex Abuse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    This was in that same awful era as Taking Back Sunday and Hinder. :shudder:
    Oh god. HINDER. Shoot me now. Also, that one song they had infuriated me back then. HOW DARE HE SING ABOUT CHEATING!!

I came to my desk once and they had done personalized signed posters for everyone and I threw mine away.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Oh god. HINDER. Shoot me now. Also, that one song they had infuriated me back then. HOW DARE HE SING ABOUT CHEATING!!

I came to my desk once and they had done personalized signed posters for everyone and I threw mine away.
    It's like the worst song ever in history. I seriously judged every asshole who *loved* that song. What the fuck do you love or find romantic about cheating, you whore? :sideeye:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    It's like the worst song ever in history. I seriously judged every asshole who *loved* that song. What the fuck do you love or find romantic about cheating, you whore? :sideeye:
    I actively tried to convince the programming director to take it off the air. SADLY, the station who's demographic was women 25-54, loved that song. Dumb ass broads.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I actively tried to convince the programming director to take it off the air. SADLY, the station who's demographic was women 25-54, loved that song. Dumb ass broads.
    Right??? Like, they LOVED a song about cheating!!!! ANd it was OBVIOUSLY about CHEATING. Then these are the broads screaming about their baby daddy cheating on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

OMG!!! I hated that song! I hated their other song "Get Stoned" even more. Whoever the song writer is for that band writes from the experiences of being a real dickhead. Nothing deep or philosophical there..
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 09-23-2013 at 03:11 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information