Thread: Tiffany Burnoski (20) was killed in a rollover vehicle accident

Tiffany Burnoski (20) was killed in a rollover vehicle accident

I was going through some of the articles and looked up this one. I googled her name, and a story came up on her father. He was involved in a hit and run accident earlier this month.

A San Francisco woman died in a car crash over the weekend on Interstate 5 in Fresno County, authorities said Monday.

Tiffany Burnoski, 20, was in the passenger seat when the driver, 20-year-old Casey Chow of San Francisco, lost control of a 1998 Toyota on northbound I-5 near Coalinga, according to the California Highway Patrol. The car flipped over and rolled three times, the CHP said.

Burnoski died at the scene. Chow and two other passengers from San Francisco, a 12-year-old boy and a 5-year-old girl, were taken to a hospital with minor to moderate injuries.

The CHP is investigating the cause of the crash, but does not believe drugs or alcohol were a factor.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...hicle_accident
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

New story on her father.

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) – A woman who was fatally struck at a park in San Francisco’s Bernal Heights neighborhood on Thursday was a Zen monk, while the city employee who allegedly ran her over with a truck and drove away had a daughter die in a traffic accident earlier this year.

Christine Svanemyr, 35, who was lying in the grass at Holly Park with her 11-month-old daughter, was run over at about 2:20 p.m. Thursday, allegedly by 57-year-old San Francisco Recreation and Park Department employee Thomas Burnoski, police said.

Burnoski, a San Francisco resident who was driving a green Rec and Park maintenance truck, allegedly fled the scene but was located a short time later with the vehicle and was taken into custody, according to police.

He was arrested on suspicion of vehicular manslaughter and felony hit-and-run and remained in county jail Friday afternoon on $315,000 bail, police and sheriff’s officials said.

more here - http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...city-resident/
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

and finally the info on the victim of the accident involving Tiffany's father -

Christine Svanemyr

A San Francisco parks worker was arrested after fatally running over a Zen monk who was with her 11-month-old daughter and dog in a city park, authorities said.

Police say they found Thomas Burnoski, 57, with his green maintenance vehicle near Holly Park in the city's Bernal Heights neighborhood Thursday shortly after he allegedly struck Christine Svanemyr, 35, dead.

He was taken into custody and formally arrested the next morning on suspicion of vehicular manslaughter and felony hit and run.

After the collision, Svanemyr was rushed to San Francisco General Hospital where she was pronounced dead. Her unharmed baby girl Isa and dog Ponyo were returned to her husband, according to colleagues at the New Ventures West school.

"Christy was full of brilliance, passion and kindness," New Ventures West said in a statement. "Her high energy and infectious enthusiasm impacted everything and everyone she touched. Those who knew her say it was impossible not to be moved by her."

Employees at the parks department were also devastated, according to general manager Phil Ginsburg.

"What he said to me," said County Supervisor David Campos of Ginsburg, "is that they want to be transparent about what happened, they want to take responsibility where appropriate."

Thomas Burnoski was arrested Friday Sept. 6, 2013, on suspicion of vehicular manslaughter and felony hit and run, in San Francisco.
    AP

Thomas Burnoski was arrested Friday Sept. 6, 2013, on suspicion of vehicular manslaughter and felony hit and run, in San Francisco.

Burnoski, a parks department employee since 2006, was placed on administrative leave without pay, said parks spokesperson Sarah Ballard.

The Board of Supervisors is currently reviewing the rules concerning park vehicles operations with an eye toward public safety, Campos told local station KTVU-TV.

Svanemyr graduated magna cum laude from West Virginia University and performed as a dancer at the World Cup in South Korea, according to her company biography.

She also practiced "Big Mind" meditation, which fuses Buddhist philosophy and western psychotherapy.

But her greatest teacher, she said, was her daughter.

Burnoski's daughter, Tiffany Faith Burnoski, 20, died in a car accident in April.
    He is being held in lieu of $25,000 bail.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013..._city_employee

Is it bad that I feel bad for this guy? He wasn't drinking and driving or anything, he just didnt see her. I remember this same kind of situation happened on the beach in Hilton Head. It was a horrific accident.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Is it bad that I feel bad for this guy? He wasn't drinking and driving or anything, he just didnt see her. I remember this same kind of situation happened on the beach in Hilton Head. It was a horrific accident.
    No. I feel really bad for him. I kept looking at the mugshot and just shaking my head. He looks like he was crying and his whole life, which he more than likely thought was already destroyed from losing his daughter, had just become a living hell.

Its' incredibly sad for everyone all around. Both Tiffany and Christine died tragically. That precious baby will now grow up without a mother.

RIP Tiffany and Christine

Tiffany and Thomas

Christine and her family

I would feel bad for him except for the part where he made it a hit and run. He didn't see her? Okay, tragic. But I can't believe he didn't think anything was up and magically fled the scene.

I don't understand hit and runs in general though.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by MBPearls View Post
    I would feel bad for him except for the part where he made it a hit and run. He didn't see her? Okay, tragic. But I can't believe he didn't think anything was up and magically fled the scene.

Fear does amazing things to the human psyche.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Panic and fear can do funny things to people. Yes, you're spot on, the best thing to do would be to stop and take responsibility, but if it was as horrendous as it sounds he would have seen a dead woman next to an 11 month old and thought 'fuck, what have I just done?'

Horrible for everyone involved.

He is definitely going to need some help for this. But damn !! There is so much tragedy here.

RIP, girls.

Oh... his eyes.

I think it's an adrenaline rush type situation. The person flees the scene before they have time to process what happened.

Does that baby have a unibrow?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information