Thread: James Tadros (29) lured 9 year old to a Best Buy restroom, beat her, nearly killing her

James Tadros (29) lured 9 year old to a Best Buy restroom, beat her, nearly killing her

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- James Tadros faces several felony charges stemming from the beating of a 9-year-old girl Friday evening at Best Buy on Southside Boulevard, according to a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office police report.

Tadros, 29, is charged with attempted murder, false imprisonment and criminal mischief of less than $1,000 or interruption of business or utilities.

According to the report, a witness heard screams coming from the bathroom and told officers she found Tadros beating the girl. The witness called Best Buy employees for assistance, the report says.

The witness told officers she heard screaming and crying coming from the restroom and called for help from store employees when she went inside to investigate. A store employee looked under the stall and reported seeing Tadros holding the young girl upside down with the child's head in the toilet.

When Tadros let the girl go, the report says the girl crawled under the door to another stall and another employee helped her out of the bathroom. Store employees said they then held Tadros in the restroom until JSO arrived, the release detailed.

The victim told store employees that she did not know Tadros. At a press conference, Sgt. Jay Farhat said Tadros lured the girl into the bathroom before kicking and punching her and later placing a plastic bag over her head.

The girl was transported to UF Health Jacksonville to receive treatment for signs of suffocation, attempted drowning and hemosinus, which is a fracture of the frontal sinus. The girl is listed in serious condition.

The suspect allegedly vandalized the police interview room while waiting for officers, and the reports says officers then put Tadros in a four-point harness and moved him to another room.

According to the report, Tadros wouldn't speak with detectives after they read him his Miranda Rights because he was afraid of what he might say.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topsto...throom-beating

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Wow. That poor girl and where the hell were her parents??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Holy shit! Randomly beating up kids? Bet this isn't the first time..

He did realize that he needs to be afraid of what he said after his miranda right were read, too, right? Probably not. I was expecting a sexual assault as motive but unless I missed a line in the story, it wasn't so now I'm even more confused about what a 9 year old could have done in his eyes to insult him. Hope he gets the book thrown at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

I don't think it had anything to do with the girl insulting him. I think it's a thing for him....like what gets him off. You know...a sick fucker.

Oh hell no. He better be glad I wasn't in that best buy.

That poor girl. I wonder if I did take her in there to abuse her, but the girl put up a fight?

He vandalized the interogation room also, so maybe it was a drug thing, like bath salts lite. Or maybe he has schizophrenia and thought the girl was a threat to him.

At least the little girl survived. Sounds like this degenerate had full intentions of killing her. This headline could have ended up reading so differently, "9 y/o found dead in bathroom of Best-Buy." I am so sick of seeing those kind. I hope the child can recover and lead a normal life without this haunting her.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??!!!
    He sounds crazy IMHO.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information