Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Medina (31) posts picture of his dead wife, Jennifer Alfonso (26) on Facebook when he confessed to killing her

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I blame video games.
    Damn that 15th Century Pong! Clearly an instrument of Satan himself.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    On the Magnotta vid, it shows him stabbing him with the ice pick, but the guy really didn't move. I'm not sure if he was severely drugged or possibly already dead due to being strangled. It's been over a year since I saw it and I have tried like hell to forget what I saw. It seems like the victim might have moaned some when he was stabbing him. I'm thankfully fuzzy.
    Oh I watched the video (I will always watch the video because I am disgusting). He just turns it off for the "kill shot" and then turns it back on.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    yeah, a lot of people thought that it was fake (including me) because it doesn't show him killing him, and there was not a lot of blood when he was decapitating him and cutting his arms off. it just looked so fake to me, but i had to remind myself that it was real. it said he strangled him but in the video it cuts from him being tied up and then to where he is stabbing him like a manic with the ice pick, if i remember correctly.

i'm glad derek didn't record her as he shot her. i really think she was begging for her life when he shot her because of how her body ended up bent backwards. poor thing.
    The music...

I don't get why he would post it other than a) he's crazy, b) he's trying to make everyone think he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Good god, now they are calling it the "Facebook Death Case". Anything to sell headlines.

damn that's f'ed up
    - Beauty is a beast.

What an asshole. I don't believe she was abusing him, I believe it was the other way around. NOT cause he's male. But most people that kill their abuser cause they think it's the only way out or whatever, feel terrible about doing it. They would not post pictures of the body on facebook, even the ones that hace no empathy by the time they kill the abuser. I believe she was the only victim in this.

I havent seen the pucture. Imagine finding THAT on your news feed. Sick. And that poor little girl, thats with her for life. I hope she's getting the help she needs. :(

I'm not wearing any pants
    This thread going off course a bit but meh, who cares? lol. I am into all the stuff like lizzie bordon and the older stuff too. I just watched the one of the woman killed in the 1930's by that priest and they finally found out it was him after 53 years of her murder. He was always a suspect because he was last to see her but the church protected him. It was very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    This thread going off course a bit but meh, who cares? lol. I am into all the stuff like lizzie bordon and the older stuff too. I just watched the one of the woman killed in the 1930's by that priest and they finally found out it was him after 53 years of her murder. He was always a suspect because he was last to see her but the church protected him. It was very interesting.
    The priest from Toledo? Asshole is still denying it and I think he has filed appeals for a new trial.

I get all kinds of gross stuff in my newsfeed on FB. I got a pic of someone getting the tip of their thumb ripped off from a power stretcher today. Some of the pics I put in the disgusting picture thread are from pics in my FB newsfeed. But, I do subscribe to EMS pages.

However, I would not want to get a pic of my dead friend in my newsfeed.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    if you do, please pull a "kayla" and post "yo, dat's my friend rite durrr" in the comments section
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    if you do, please pull a "kayla" and post "yo, dat's my friend rite durrr" in the comments section

HAHA! Absolutely.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I remember reading about Elizabeth Bathory when I was a kid. One skeery bitch. Here is another one that's pretty heinous http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie
    Oh well some more off-topic stuff then ? I posted this little story somewhere obscure already, but whenever the countess is mentioned it reminds me - when my youngest was 6 my very religious Jehovah's Witness mum visited from Sydney. We were in a kooky hippie gift store in a nearby tourist town (bad enough as far as my mother's concerned because she believes incense "opens your mind to demons"). My mum told the kids they could each choose a gift - "anything you like as long as it's under $40".
    She should've checked the deep, dark depths of the store before she made her offer. My youngest ( who used to push a giant plush tarantula around in her doll pram when she was 2) returned with ...

I talked her in to a tamer one before grandma got too mortified

Back on topic, did he say he handed himself in & then police went to the house? At which point they took her daughter out of the house?

My youngest is the same age & I feel sick for that little girl Even if she wasn't in the house it's fucking awful, but if it's true he left her there alone with her mum's body? Uggh, uggh, UGGH. That alone should destroy any claim of self-defence. It sure as shit destroys any claim of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Oh I watched the video (I will always watch the video because I am disgusting). He just turns it off for the "kill shot" and then turns it back on.

The music...

I don't get why he would post it other than a) he's crazy, b) he's trying to make everyone think he's crazy.
    I was kinda pissed that he had to mess up a good New Order song for me.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Good god, now they are calling it the "Facebook Death Case". Anything to sell headlines.

Gawd I hate when they do that!! I'm sure Nancy Disgrace and her team will be dropping "Bombshells Tonight" like cow turds and have some kinda bullshit catch phrase they stick on this case. I got so sick of hearing about the "tot mom"

Dbl post
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 08-10-2013 at 08:47 PM.

One of the first things I'd said about this guy when I saw the pics of him is "He looks like he's slow or something." In every picture. Not the typical bullshit where everyone says "ZOMGZ HE HAS THE DEAD EYES HE'S OBVIOUSLY INSANE!!" most of the time, he actually looks mildly retarded.
    I was letting my friend read this thread last night and we agreed that we'd expected the picture of the wife to be a lot more gory. It's unsettling, yes, to see someone lying in such an unnatural position, bloody, and knowing that she's dead but I really expected it to look a lot worse. Guess I've seen too many movies, eh?
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    One of the first things I'd said about this guy when I saw the pics of him is "He looks like he's slow or something." In every picture. Not the typical bullshit where everyone says "ZOMGZ HE HAS THE DEAD EYES HE'S OBVIOUSLY INSANE!!" most of the time, he actually looks mildly retarded.
    I was letting my friend read this thread last night and we agreed that we'd expected the picture of the wife to be a lot more gory. It's unsettling, yes, to see someone lying in such an unnatural position, bloody, and knowing that she's dead but I really expected it to look a lot worse. Guess I've seen too many movies, eh?
    No, I agree with you. I thought they both looked kind of challenged.

Back on topic, did he say he handed himself in & then police went to the house? At which point they took her daughter out of the house?

My youngest is the same age & I feel sick for that little girl Even if she wasn't in the house it's fucking awful, but if it's true he left her there alone with her mum's body? Uggh, uggh, UGGH. That alone should destroy any claim of self-defence. It sure as shit destroys any claim of humanity.
    Yeah, what I read was that he'd changed his clothes, went to tell his family what happened, and then went to the police. And it sounds like the girl was in the house the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    To me, the position that she is in was unsettling. It's not very gory.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

They're like "oh you just murdered your wife? Have a seat, someone will be with you in a moment"

The nydailynews site noticed he was wearing the same grey wife-beater that he was wearing in his amazing performance on burn notice

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1424297

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    The priest from Toledo? Asshole is still denying it and I think he has filed appeals for a new trial.

I get all kinds of gross stuff in my newsfeed on FB. I got a pic of someone getting the tip of their thumb ripped off from a power stretcher today. Some of the pics I put in the disgusting picture thread are from pics in my FB newsfeed. But, I do subscribe to EMS pages.

We have power stretchers. how the hell did that happen, so I do not replicate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    We have power stretchers. how the hell did that happen, so I do not replicate it.
    I'm assuming from having their thumb under the rail as the bed moves up? I'm not quite sure because we don't have them. Ever get your hand pinched when lifting the stretcher into the ambulance? I do it all the freaking time. Rookie move.

Quote Originally Posted by xxStarryxxEyedxx View Post

I need the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    They're like "oh you just murdered your wife? Have a seat, someone will be with you in a moment"

The nydailynews site noticed he was wearing the same grey wife-beater that he was wearing in his amazing performance on burn notice

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1424297
    This is so ugly ya'll are going to smite me good, but my first thought at that pic on the right was "Oh look..there's the evolutionary missing link. OMG that sounds like something PamK would say. I am ashamed of myself.

This is so ugly ya'll are going to smite me good, but my first thought at that pic on the right was "Oh look..there's the evolutionary missing link. OMG that sounds like something PamK would say. I am ashamed of myself.
    Several people have mentioned he looks.... challenged.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'm not wearing any pants
    What the fuck is up with the duckface shit? UHHH i want to punch him in the throat.

Thread Information