Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Medina (31) posts picture of his dead wife, Jennifer Alfonso (26) on Facebook when he confessed to killing her

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    It depends on whether or not FLorida hates women as much as black kids.
    i think they particularly hate black women, but since they're both hispanic i guess i could see it go either way.

I'm not wearing any pants
    You're right Bowie. I am so vague but i seem to remember a couple more other perhaps simular stories. They escape me right now however. . And, Oh ma gawd, i never saw that one. uhhhh. That luka magnotta [name wrong i know it] guy one was pretty fucked up too. Didn't he post pics and vid of what he did?

I wonder if he changed his relationship status too? hmmm

Yes, i'm evil for asking this but YOU KNOW YOU ARE ALL WONDERING it TOO! Don't trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    You're right Bowie. I am so vague but i seem to remember a couple more other perhaps simular stories. They escape me right now however. . And, Oh ma gawd, i never saw that one. uhhhh. That luka magnotta [name wrong i know it] guy one was pretty fucked up too. Didn't he post pics and vid of what he did?
    he recorded himself while killing his victim. i believe he sent the victim's body parts to various places in Canada, but not post any pics on any social media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I thought that guy uploaded his video onto youtube?

I thought that guy uploaded his video onto youtube?
    i thought it was another website.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

i've got a lot to do and have to log off, but here is the link for luka.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...highlight=luka

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok finally saw the picture what in gods name made him think it was okay to post that picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i hate this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I would probably stay away from facebook for a while. I would imagine that would probably fuck up my interest in the daily news feed....
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Seriously this dude is a narcissist. Anyone who has written a book with "how I saved someone's life" in the title is a little too full of himself. He also doesnt seem to feel too bad about killing her, he says "this is my wife I killed, but..." then he brings the focus back onto himself. Well sorry dude but I'm going to feel more sorry for your dead wife than you. I really don't give a shit if she punched you.
    Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    Huh, from the looks of his random, unorganized, shitty tattoos and his so called *books*; first thought in my mind is....Bipolar and in need of psychotropic meds and a jail cell.
    Jennifer's poor child will never be the same. Makes me sick.
    Yeah, yesterday when I saw this, I thought both parties looked, um, well, like they had some low IQs going on. Seeing that selection of his 'books', I am thinking mildly crazy and very stupid.
    Agreed agreed agreed. He sounds narcissist, bipolar and stupid to boot. I hate him too. He unfortunately reminds me of a girl I know's boyfriend, he even looks like him. So gross. When I saw the picture of Jennifer, it made me sick to my stomach.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

*narcissistic
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

omg yeah the luka guy was fucked. I thought he took a bunch of stills too. Good god what the heck some one said in one of the articles comments, he said:

""" does anyone else see this as sort of indicative of the facebook-obsessed times? some people are addicted to the site, and post every inane moment of their lives. and now, MURDERING YOUR SPOUSE AND POSTING PICTURES OF IT ON FACEBOOK? """

Just so fucked up...what is this world coming to?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i thought it was another website.
    It was bestgore.com that had the Magnotta video then the investigators on the case made them take it down. It had already been copied a thousand times over by that time. Out of morbid curiosity I went looking for it and I found it. From the reading I have done on that case the video Magnotta posted was condensed quite a bit but the investigators found the original in its entirety. According to what I read it was worse that the one that I saw and that one was pretty fucking bad.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    It was bestgore.com that had the Magnotta video then the investigators on the case made them take it down. It had already been copied a thousand times over by that time. Out of morbid curiosity I went looking for it and I found it. From the reading I have done on that case the video Magnotta posted was condensed quite a bit but the investigators found the original in its entirety. According to what I read it was worse that the one that I saw and that one was pretty fucking bad.
    I watched the video up to the part where he starts cutting his arm off, because I read the synopsis and knew what came next. It was up on theync.com. I can't imagine the full video. I'm guessing it shows the guy as he's being killed

I think if I remember correctly the unedited version shows him totally dismembering the guy and then eating part of him. He cut a piece of his ass cheek off that's prolly what it was cuz I remember thinking he was carving his ass like a fucking Thanksgiving turkey. That guy was a sick fuck. He had several video of him torturing animal. The worse thing I read was feeding a kitten to a snake. And because he's in Canada, no death penalty

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I watched but it was like not real to me...but i realized it was. It took a while to sink in what the muther fucker actually did. I didn't want to believe it. Apprently some thought this murder was a joke at first .

I watched but it was like not real to me...but i realized it was. It took a while to sink in what the muther fucker actually did. I didn't want to believe it. Apprently some thought this murder was a joke at first .
    It didn't look real to me either. I have regretted watching it and tried to block it out. I had nightmares for weeks

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    omg yeah the luka guy was fucked. I thought he took a bunch of stills too. Good god what the heck some one said in one of the articles comments, he said:

""" does anyone else see this as sort of indicative of the facebook-obsessed times? some people are addicted to the site, and post every inane moment of their lives. and now, MURDERING YOUR SPOUSE AND POSTING PICTURES OF IT ON FACEBOOK? """

Eh, idk, it's more fucked up to have killed her than to have posted it, no matter how weird that is.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I watched the video up to the part where he starts cutting his arm off, because I read the synopsis and knew what came next. It was up on theync.com. I can't imagine the full video. I'm guessing it shows the guy as he's being killed
    He doesn't actually kill him on tape, though.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Meh. I mean it's shocking, obviously, but sick fucks and murdering assholes are nothing new to modern society.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Eh, idk, it's more fucked up to have killed her than to have posted it, no matter how weird that is.

On the Magnotta vid, it shows him stabbing him with the ice pick, but the guy really didn't move. I'm not sure if he was severely drugged or possibly already dead due to being strangled. It's been over a year since I saw it and I have tried like hell to forget what I saw. It seems like the victim might have moaned some when he was stabbing him. I'm thankfully fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Meh. I mean it's shocking, obviously, but sick fucks and murdering assholes are nothing new to modern society.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    yeah, a lot of people thought that it was fake (including me) because it doesn't show him killing him, and there was not a lot of blood when he was decapitating him and cutting his arms off. it just looked so fake to me, but i had to remind myself that it was real. it said he strangled him but in the video it cuts from him being tied up and then to where he is stabbing him like a manic with the ice pick, if i remember correctly.

i'm glad derek didn't record her as he shot her. i really think she was begging for her life when he shot her because of how her body ended up bent backwards. poor thing.

I remember reading about Elizabeth Bathory when I was a kid. One skeery bitch. Here is another one that's pretty heinous http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    yeah, a lot of people thought that it was fake (including me) because it doesn't show him killing him, and there was not a lot of blood when he was decapitating him and cutting his arms off. it just looked so fake to me, but i had to remind myself that it was real. it said he strangled him but in the video it cuts from him being tied up and then to where he is stabbing him like a manic with the ice pick, if i remember correctly.

i'm glad derek didn't record her as he shot her. i really think she was begging for her life when he shot her because of how her body ended up bent backwards. poor thing.

This is a pretty big indicator the victim was indeed dead.

I'm on the 'victim was on her knees' train.

Most times I wish I could 'Living on the Prairie' through life. The world is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I blame video games.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Exactly.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    And it wasn't in Florida!

Thread Information