Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1435

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Thanks for the medical advice, Ang.

Maybe. But I just like it. I don't find the need to have an excuse for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Is this the Hannah thread or the Marijuana thread?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Is this the Hannah thread or the Marijuana thread?
    It's the chastise teenage girls and marijuana thread.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i don't doubt a few people have freakouts on pot, but i've never met any. i've smoked off and on forever and after not smoking for a few years, i had a bout of paranoia once, when some people i didn't know well offered me a joint at a place i've never been to. that was it though. just feeling like a big dork in a big group of cool kids.

i don't know about the rest of you, but everyone in california gets their weed from the weed store. it's regulated and they're in constant jeopardy of getting shut down, so i highly doubt anyone is selling heroin or anything else weed. maybe you are getting a laced joint if you are sharing with the crackhead down at skid row, but... you're ok to take a hit off the spliff some hipster passes you at the local band spot.
    Thank you! Illinois will get medical marijuana sometime next year, I can't wait. I say make it legal, and tax it. What better way to raise revenue, which almost every state needs at this time. We can pay off the national debt with marijuana taxes alone.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    What psych effects are you referring to?

I smoke almost every night before bed. I wake up on time for work and go about my normal day just as anyone else does, and I'm not hearing any voices while I'm doing it.
    Same here! As a matter of fact, I'm smoking now, and I don't hear any voices. I do know people who get super paranoid, but that's rare. I'll take marijuana over crack, cocaine, heroin, meth, xanax (sorry, so many have died using that stuff) and we're not even going to get on all of the synthetic crap.

On topic?
    Hannah isn't an ugly girl. I'm not sure if she had something to do it with it or not. I do know having watched teens I know lose a love one, made me realize that they can grieve one minute, and hop on Facebook the next.

i don't doubt a few people have freakouts on pot, but i've never met any. i've smoked off and on forever and after not smoking for a few years, i had a bout of paranoia once, when some people i didn't know well offered me a joint at a place i've never been to. that was it though. just feeling like a big dork in a big group of cool kids.

i don't know about the rest of you, but everyone in california gets their weed from the weed store. it's regulated and they're in constant jeopardy of getting shut down, so i highly doubt anyone is selling heroin or anything else weed. maybe you are getting a laced joint if you are sharing with the crackhead down at skid row, but... you're ok to take a hit off the spliff some hipster passes you at the local band spot.
    or, to get around the dispensary crackdowns, they get their weed delivered. i've heard of people at parties sprinkle coke/crack in their bowls/blunts/joints but have never heard of it coming already laced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Thanks for the medical advice, Ang.

Maybe. But I just like it. I don't find the need to have an excuse for it.
    Or that

Last time I smoked I got redic fucked up and thought my friend was still at my house, but he had left like hours prior. I was speaking to him telepathically I quit smoking after that.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

i love pot! where is the happy high thread? go hannah!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Shins and I are twins. I do it most nights after work and I function just fine. I love weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Or that

Last time I smoked I got redic fucked up and thought my friend was still at my house, but he had left like hours prior. I was speaking to him telepathically I quit smoking after that.

Yeah, I have on and off since 18. Most people in my family do, actually. It's not for everyone, just like most things. There are some things I do a little better when I smoke. Like paint, clean, and cook.

I don't believe it's any worse than alcohol, and it's really not comparable to other drugs. It's not even addictive.

I'm making a pot thread so Bowie doesn't get angry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ap-victim.html

Hannah Anderson’s grandmother has broken her silence to hit back at the personal attacks and accusations fired at the 16-year-old kidnap survivor in the months since her mother and brother’s horrific murders. Speaking exclusively to MailOnline Sara Britt, 64, said: ‘Hannah went through so much. ‘Despite what people think you can have a smile on your face and still be feeling pain. How are you supposed to look when this happens? ‘All the intrusiveness and attacks afterwards have made it harder for all of us.’

As the family try to make sense of the violence and loss visited upon them this summer, Mrs Britt said that the swell of hostility against Hannah has been hard to bear. Mrs Britt, Hannah’s maternal grandmother, said, ‘Social media, that’s been the real killer – people are very “brave” and cruel online.’ With her husband Ralph, 64, by her side at the home in Santeen, California, Mrs Britt said: ‘That Hannah felt she had to defend herself from the time she got back just makes it harder. ‘And there’s just nothing to defend, you know.’

Harder still, perhaps, is the fact that some of the criticism has come from within her own family. Hannah’s great aunt Jennifer Willis, had publicly labeled the teenager’s recent behavior as ‘downright disturbing.’ She later insisted that she loved Hannah and had not meant to hurt her. Hannah responded with the tweet: ‘My family still can’t get along. Wtf?’ It is four months since the bodies of Hannah’s mother, Christina, 44, brother Ethan, 8, and the family dog were discovered in the burned out shell of family friend Jim DiMaggio’s home in Boulevard, California. Christina had been bound and viciously bludgeoned. Little Ethan’s body was so ravaged by fire that investigators were unable to determine cause of death beyond the awful fact of its violence.

The grim discoveries on August 4 marked the beginning of a massive FBI manhunt as it quickly transpired that DiMaggio, 40, who timed devices to ignite at his home, had abducted Hannah. It also became known that Hannah had told friends that DiMaggio, originally a friend of her father, Brett Anderson, 46,(estranged from Christina at the time) had developed a ‘weird crush’ on her. This admission was leapt upon in online chat rooms and forums where Hannah’s account of her abduction has been challenged, her relationship with DiMaggio questioned, and her lack of demonstrable grief used as a weapon against her.

One comment on ask.fm – a site on which Hannah has regularly answered questions and defended herself – is typical of the sort posted by often anonymous users: ‘The public wants to see at least an iota of grief, do you not get that???? You can’t be this dense.’ With her blonde hair and blue-eyes, it is impossible not to be struck by Mrs Britt’s resemblance to her granddaughter, Hannah. Nor it is possible to be untouched by the depth of her pain as she recalled being criticized when pictures showed the family smiling at Christina – known by the family as Tina - and Ethan’s funerals. She said: ‘People went into our photos of the funeral and our family and made light of the whole thing

‘People were saying, “How can you be smiling at the funerals?” But after the funerals, over here at the house, it was more about a celebration of their life.’ According to Mr Britt: ‘It does make it harder but for us it was exhilarating sort of to see the support from our family, from all over the country, people who came to the funeral, people who didn’t even know Tina or Ethan but prayed for us and them and Hannah. ‘People have been negative though – perhaps that’s easy when you’re not here and don’t know.’ Hannah’s abduction lasted seven days and ended when FBI agents traced her and DiMaggio to a stretch of Idaho wilderness known as the Frank Church-River of No Return and swooped. Di Maggio was shot dead – his body hit six times.

The rescue had been made possible by four horseback riders who had encountered the odd couple on the trail, sensed all was not well and raised the alarm. Retired Gem County Sheriff Mark John, 71, was in the group along with his wife Crista and friends Mike and Mary Young. Days after the rescue he explained: ‘They just didn’t fit in. He might have been an outdoorsman in California but he was not an outdoorsman in Idaho…Red flags kind of went up.’ In the time since, a bond of friendship has developed between the Britts and the couples whose report may well have saved Hannah’s life, narrowing the search, as it did, to a southwest corner of the roadless Idaho preserve that spans 2.3million acres.

Now, Mrs Britt has revealed that she and her husband travelled to that wilderness with the Johns and their companions, in October. She said: ‘I don’t know if we were looking for closure. It didn’t bring closure seeing it, but it did help. It was cathartic in a way. We saw where the car was found, not where Hannah was found. ‘It was a positive experience. It just kind of showed us what Hannah went through. It was so eye-opening. You know you can see it in the paper, you can read about it, you can see it on TV but it’s not the same.’ Mr Britt added: ‘It was very rough country up there. I don’t think people can imagine. It was a miracle of timing that the Johns were there and saw her. She might never have been found if they hadn’t.

In reality, Mrs Britt will spend the rest of her life trying to make sense of the death of her daughter and grandchild. Her husband will spend the rest of his sharing that grief and helpless sense of loss. He admitted: ‘I used to go fishing with Ethan down on the lake just down from the house. I haven’t been able to go fishing since.’ Mrs Britt said: ‘With anything you try to think of what’s positive, what’s a positive reason behind it, what can you tell people? ‘At first we kind of said, “Well, you know, watch your children, see who they’re with – even ‘Uncle Jims.’

But that’s not really the message because you can’t make everybody feel like now they’re going to be looked at with suspicion.’ With remarkable composure and dignity she continued: ‘I’m thinking now it’s more if kids have problems in their life, like he had, or mental problems, if they don’t get some kind of help or assistance to help them through it, maybe this is how they end up…repeating the past. ‘He copied his dad, almost exactly to the day.’ In a strange dark twist to this already dark tale, in the aftermath of DiMaggio’s violent spree it emerged that not only was his crime committed within days of the 18th anniversary of his father’s suicide, it was almost identical to one committed by the older man 15 years earlier. In 1988 James Everett DiMaggio was infatuated with the 16-year-old daughter of an ex-girlfriend. When the girl rejected his offer to take her away to a better life he burst into her home wearing a ski mask and armed with a sawn-off shotgun and handcuffs. He held the girl and her boyfriend at gunpoint until the she escaped by asking to use the bathroom and DiMaggio fled. Speaking today Mr Britt said: ‘That was the strangest thing. We didn’t know about his father and all that. ‘He seemed like a good guy. He’d been in the Navy. He was nice to everybody, he helped everybody.’ Mrs Britt told of how she has tried to make sense of DiMaggio’s actions. She said: ‘At first you say, “Well he just flipped out at the last minute.” ‘But you can’t say that because evidence shows that he was planning it, you know, getting prepared for it. We’ll never know, we’ll never understand why it happened, why he did it.’ Mr Britt added: ‘Nobody’s going to ever know why. Jim took that with him.’ Set in gravel on the edge of the flagstone forecourt that fronts the Britt’s home there is a stone bearing the inscription:He took that, and so much more. ‘If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.’ It is dedicated to Tina and Ethan. It is a permanent statement of the loss at the heart of this family – regardless of the Holiday decorations that cluster around their porch. Christmas lights have been strung and an ornamental snowman in blue hat and scarf smiles at guests at the door.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-agen...ting-in-idaho/

FBI AGENTS CLEARED IN DIMAGGIO SHOOTING
    BOISE, Idaho - FBI agents were justified when they shot and killed a man in the Idaho wilderness last summer who was suspected of kidnapping a teenage girl and killing her mother and brother in California, federal and state prosecutors said Wednesday.

The two FBI agents who shot James DiMaggio acted reasonably and should not face charges, U.S. Attorney Wendy Olson and Valley County Prosecutor Jay Kiiha said in a joint announcement.

DiMaggio, 40, was killed Aug. 10, 2013, a week after authorities said he abducted 16-year-old Hannah Anderson and killed her relatives in Boulevard, Calif..

DiMaggio's sister, Lora DiMaggio Robinson, said she wishes her brother had received the same careful consideration as the FBI agents who shot him.

"I'm sure the FBI agents who shot and killed my brother, James DiMaggio, are celebrating tonight - over how they won't be facing any criminal charges," Robinson said in a statement to The Associated Press. "I wish my brother would have been given the same opportunity of a U.S. attorney's investigation and possible indictment and then a trial by jury, instead of a bullet in the head and five more to 'stop' him."

She later continued, "Where is the justice and closure for me as his sister upon hearing the news 'case closed'?
    "

The disappearance of the teen triggered a massive search spanning much of the western U.S. and parts of Canada and Mexico.

FBI agents descended on the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness near Cascade, Idaho, when four horseback riders reported seeing DiMaggio and Anderson. A law enforcement airplane spotted their campsite, and hostage rescue teams were dropped by helicopter.

Agents moved in when DiMaggio stepped away from Anderson, according to the news release from the prosecutors.

With the agents about 100 yards away, DiMaggio fired two rifle shots, and the agents, believing they were being targeted, shot DiMaggio multiple times, the release states. A third agent was able to safely remove the teen from danger.

DiMaggio's sister released a copy of her brother's autopsy report to the AP on Wednesday. It details the six shots that hit DiMaggio and lists the cause of death as "multiple gunshot wounds."

It says one bullet passed through his brain, and another went through his chest causing "massive destruction of the heart." It says two more shots hit his upper body, one grazed his upper body, and one hit his lower body.

The report also says DiMaggio had marijuana in his system.

Olson said she was declining to prosecute the agents because an investigation showed it can't be established beyond a reasonable doubt that either agent intended to violate the law when they shot at DiMaggio.

Kiiha said Idaho state law allows lethal force to be used in self-defense if a reasonable person in the same situation would believe they were in danger
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-14-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    DiMaggio's sister, Lora DiMaggio Robinson, said she wishes her brother had received the same careful consideration as the FBI agents who shot him.
    As the same careful consideration James DiMaggio showed to those he killed in the house? Get real sister. Your brother was a piece of shit!

I know?? She certainly has an interesting take on things, but I partially blame it on the loonies who were filling her head with "Hannah the evil seducer" theories. They were even trying to lobby for her arrest.

Their "theory" was that Hannah either did it all herself or tricked him into killing everyone & covering up for her - then, as the FBI closed in & she realised her perfect crime was failing, she also cleverly tricked him into opening fire on LE so that they would forever silence the one person who could reveal her evil sluttish ways. Because she's diabolical. Ahem.

Duh, anyone who wears shorty shorts clearly is.

the manufacturers of nair were about as diabolical as you can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Revisiting this thread is amazing.

Sheepisss or whatever should come back and post more.

Revisiting this thread is amazing.

Sheepisss or whatever should come back and post more.
    Absolutely seconded. Freaky because I had that same thought last night. I've been reading some seriously old threads & there's a couple of people I've never talked to that I really wish I hadn't missed out on : (

It was extremely hard to use restraint & not rep you all when I read the Lina Morgana thread last night

the manufacturers of nair were about as diabolical as you can get.

Nair? Diabolical?

It is Kitty Galore & Precious that you speak of, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post

Another funeral pic. Being strong! (makeup is perfect too...)
    This post...

She's going to hell now!

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

What a bitch. Drinkin that Starbucks. I bet it's even non-fat... that image-focused, self-centered bitch.

MAKEUP. MAKEUPPPPPP. I forgot how there are a ton of people earlier in this thread who basically heard one dumb theory and clung to that instead of the piles of evidence. Because teenage girls are terrorists. Or something.

BTW it's 100 degrees here so I am wearing short shorts. Which I bought at Target because THAT IS WHAT THEY FUCKING SELL IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AS NONE OF US ARE SHOPPING IN MIDDLE AGED MOM GOING ON AN AFRICAN EXPEDITION STORES.

This post...
    I never saw that! Oh for fucksakes. The only reason my makeup wasn't perfect at my father's wake/funeral was because it's NEVER fucking perfect. And yeah, my whole world was just turned upside down but fuck me if I want some comfort like a starbucks or something.

And laughing and smiling at a funeral? Do you know how many people showed up that I hadn't seen since I was younger. And how many stories we told about my pops? Funny stories. Like fucking funny as fuck stories. I guess I'm going to hell now for laughing at the stories and enjoying the company of people who loved my pops and wanted to support me and mum.

And hubby? Didn't dress up once. Wore his jeans, his chucks, his horror movie tshirts and his leather jacket. Because pops hated funerals and hated dressing up. Hell, my sister BROUGHT HER FUCKING DOG!!! (<-- I actually took issue with that but the dog was well behaved and kept the kids out of trouble).

Yup, certain people here would have shit twice and died if they were at my pops festivities
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I wore combat boots to my grandmother's funeral.

When dad died that very night we were laughing, and the memorial was no different. I believe the only one to cry was his brother.

Thread Information