Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1435

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah, there's a book coming out. The author's already trying to get as much press as she can. Sadly you won't be able to snipe at Hannah or her Dad over this one though.

Chelsea Hoffman's raced this one into print pretty damn fast.

http://www.10news.com/news/controver...-case-10072013

I'm sure it'll be another shining example of her integrity & literary skill. The plus side is that if you're willing to put yourself through reading it (see below), there's sure to be enough innuendo & accusation to keep most "Hannah is an Evil Whore" types happy no matter how poorly written it may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    From Blighted's link above

Author Chelsea Hoffman, who has analyzed other high-profile kidnapping cases, told 10News the book sheds light on how Anderson's case seems suspicious

That's f'ing funny as hell.

Hoffman is an author? HAHA.

I cannot BELIEVE that news station did a story about that skank's "book." How embarrassing for them.

I was looking for news updates on this case yesterday, and -- of course -- front and center was a post from CH about this trash she's written. I hate myself for clicking on it ... I try not to. Several of the sites she writes for are pay-per-click sites, so she's making her little pittance every time we click. That's what this book is all about, too. It'll be cheap -- probably 99 cents -- and people will be like, "What the hell, it's only 99 cents, why not?" And she'll make her little pittance each time ... which is way more than she deserves.

Eventually, this wannabe writer's lack of knowledge of libel law will come back and bite her on the ass. We can only hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

haha those comments on that news 10 article are hilarious too.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    GapoIzation is clearly CH. "Accredited journalist, author and professor," MY ASS!
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    I see Gail Powell is back.

http://t.today.com/news/hannah-ander...tor-8C11351106

Kidnapping survivor Hannah Anderson is speaking out about her ordeal, telling TODAY she feels "shocked" and "sick and angry" about her abductor, James Lee DiMaggio, two months after he killed her mother and brother.

In a TODAY exclusive interview with Savannah Guthrie airing Thursday, Hannah, 16, describes the moment she knew something was wrong after DiMaggio, a family friend, brought her to his home on Aug. 3.

"When I got into the house, he handcuffed me and zip-tied my feet and then sat me down on the couch and told me what his plan was," she told Guthrie. "He told me he was going to kidnap me and take me to Idaho, where my intention was just to carry his backpacks to the river. And that he was gonna live there. And then he'd get me home afterwards."

Hannah says DiMaggio told her that her mother and brother were in the house and alive, and that she feared for her life when he made her play a game of Russian roulette with a gun.

"When it was my turn, I started crying, and like, was freaking out," she said. "And he said, 'Do you want to play?' And I said, 'No.' And I started crying and then he's like, 'Okay.' And he stopped."

DiMaggio rigged his house to explode into flames, killing Hannah's mother and 8-year-old brother. A weeklong search then commenced for Hannah, a San Diego high school student, captivating the country. She was found and rescued in the backwoods of Idaho, after four horseback riders spotted her with DiMaggio and thought the duo looked out of place.

Hannah had a look of "pure fear" in her eyes, one of the riders told TODAY in an August interview. When they returned home, the riders contacted authorities after seeing the Amber Alert about Hannah's disappearance.

Two months after her ordeal, Hannah says she is "sick, disgusted" and "angry" when she thinks about DiMaggio, and that she feels her abductor, who was ultimately killed by FBI agents in a shootout, got what he deserved.

Hannah also says that the Amber Alert not only saved her life, but has helped in her recovery. "It helped me keep going through healing," she told Guthrie, "knowing that people were looking for me and that they're on my side.?

http://t.today.com/news/hannah-ander...tor-8C11351106
    [QUOTE]
    http://www.people.com/people/article...743365,00.html

Hannah Anderson's kidnapper, James DiMaggio, taunted the teenager by suggesting she join him in playing Russian roulette, she says in her first lengthy interview.

"When it was my turn, I started crying and was freaking out," Anderson, 16, tells the Today show in an interview airing Thursday. "And he said, 'Do you want to play?' And I said, 'No.' And I started crying and then he's, like, 'Okay.' And he stopped."

Hannah, the subject of a nationwide search that ended when DiMaggio was killed in a shootout with federal agents, says she's "sick and angry" when she thinks about him.

She also says that during the abduction, DiMaggio did not reveal that he had just murdered her mother and kid brother.

"He told me that my mom was in the garage and that Ethan was upstairs and that ? they were alive," Anderson says. She adds that DiMaggio "handcuffed me and zip-tied my feet and then sat me down on the couch and told me what his plan was."

She says that DiMaggio told her "that he was going to kidnap me and take me to Idaho, where my intention was just to carry his backpacks to the river. And that he was gonna live there. And then he'd get me home afterwards."

Since the incident, Anderson has tried to resume to a normal life in San Diego, attending high school, hanging out with her friends and chatting on social media, where she has answered questions about the abduction on her ask.fm page.

Anderson says she stands by her online comments that DiMaggio "got what he deserved."

"You still feel that way?" asks the Today's Savannah Guthrie.

"Yes," Anderson replies.[/QUOTE
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-08-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Hopefully she can continually release new detail on a random schedule, just as Chelsea finishes rushing off consecutive drafts (that she's just rewritten to address the prior interviews)

Last edited by blighted star; 10-10-2013 at 05:54 PM.

http://web.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...pping-details/

Hannah: Brother was trying to scream

Kidnap victim reveals new details about her week-long ordeal in 'Today' show interview

(Oct. 10, 2013) SAN DIEGO ? Kidnap victim Hannah Anderson of Lakeside revealed Thursday new details about her week-long ordeal, including her anguish as she heard her little brother trying to scream for help at the home where he and their mother were murdered.

In an interview with the "Today" show, the 16-year-old also described her relationship with Jim DiMaggio, 40, the family friend accused of the crimes, and she met the horseback riders who found her in the Idaho wilderness.

Hannah said she first learned of DiMaggio?s plan after he picked her up from cheerleading practice on Aug. 3 and took her to his Boulevard home, where he sat her on the couch, handcuffed her and bound her legs with zip ties. He played Russian Roulette with a pistol and was going to force her to play, until she cried.

DiMaggio told her that her mother, Christina Anderson, 44, was in the garage and that 8-year-old Ethan was upstairs and that both were alive, she said.

Hannah got emotional when recalling that she heard Ethan trying to scream but she could not respond and felt helpless.

"I heard him trying to yell upstairs, but he was gagged, so I couldn't do anything to help him. I was yelling his name. I couldn't do anything," she said.

She said DiMaggio then drugged her, possibly with the sleeping pill Ambien, and the next thing she knew she was in Idaho.

When she asked about her family he told her that he rigged his house to burn but that he left her mom and brother in the garage. He said he left signs for firefighters so they would find them alive.

Autopsies, however, showed that Christina Anderson died of blunt force trauma to her head. She was found with duct tape wrapped around her neck and mouth, her ankles bound, with a broken arm and a slashed neck. The body of the family dog, which had been shot, was nearby.

Ethan's remains were found in the house, which burned to the ground. The Medical Examiner said his cause of death could not be determined but that he likely died in the blaze.

Hannah said she did not know they were dead until the day after her rescue.

She also talked about the moments before FBI agents shot and killed DiMaggio as the pair were camping in a remote area of Idaho called The Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness.

She said he was trying to light a signal fire to call for help, although she did not further elaborate on why he was seeking aid.

When the fire would not start, Hannah said she told him that she read once that firing three shots in the air was a signal for help. DiMaggio fired a gun once into the air and a second time with his arm lowered.

"Then a bunch of guns went off. I looked and he fell on the ground," she said. "I kind of looked over, and I was like, 'Are you OK?' And then a bunch of, like, the FBI people came out, telling me to get down."

She realized she was being saved when her rescuers wrapped a blanket around her and told her a helicopter was on its way.

Hannah also discussed her relationship with DiMaggio, a long-time family friend whom she considered an uncle. She said he got mad when she wanted to bring a boy to his house and said that he did not want to see her kissing anyone because he had a crush on her.

"Not a crush that, like, feeling a crush as in, like, family, like I care about you," she said. "And it kind of seemed really weird."

The teen said she tried to keep her distance from him then but that made him mad.

"He got upset about that and would always text me and say that I was rude and I was trying to stay out of his life," she said. "And basically I was, after that, but I couldn't, because he was my dad's best friend and he was always there for my mom."

The teen became emotional when talking about how much she missed her mom and brother. "Sometimes it's like I wait for them to get home and then they're not there," she said.

And in a surprise for the high school junior, horseback riders Mark and Mary Young and Mark and Christa John were brought out to the set. She hugged them and smiled broadly when they presented her with a cowboy hat from Idaho,

"I still think you're one tough lady," said Christa John.

from hannah"I do what I want, bitches" banana's ask.fm, yesterday:

Your folks ar awesome to let you have sleepovers with yr man. Hes hot!! Hope you know u r one lucky bitch! Can I clone him? (this is not Dylan btw (:
    Hahaha he's all mine.(:

omg! you live with your grandma?? She's da coolest ever to accept your boyfriend n let him stay over. hes cute btw
    Yeah he's a keeper. about 17 hours ago

does you bf sleepover or do you?
    Yeah yesterday

Then I guess is the morning after, on IG:
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-21-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

What is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Your point?
    Don't you get it, woman? Let me spell it out for you ...

It's getting to the point where it's pathetic and creepy.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

She's not allowed to have a boyfriend? What does that have to do with anything? Is she supposed to just hole herself off and refuse to eat for a mandatory period or something?

She's not allowed to have a boyfriend? What does that have to do with anything? Is she supposed to just hole herself off and refuse to eat for a mandatory period or something?
    That scantly clad whore has a boyfriend AND he stays the night!! That means they probably engage in pre-marital sexual relations!!

FOR SHAME!!!

You're absolutely right! Just a totally normal 16-year-old girl!

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    You're absolutely right! Just a totally normal 16-year-old girl!
    Yeah. She is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Yeah. She is.

Yeah, she is. Every girl I knew at 16 had a boyfriend, most of them were boning, and some of them had parents that were totally find with letting their boyfriends sleep over. I am missing how this is a condemnation of her character or an indication of something more insidious.

i totally boned when i was 16. once, my boyfriend even came on an overnight camping trip with my whole family!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yeah, she is. Every girl I knew at 16 had a boyfriend, most of them were boning, and some of them had parents that were totally find with letting their boyfriends sleep over. I am missing how this is a condemnation of her character or an indication of something more insidious.
    And posted pics of it on social media! TOTALLY normal!

? Uh, yes, it is normal to post pictures of yourself with your boyfriend on social media.

yes to all of this. my boyfriends were always from another town/state so they sometimes slept over or i slept over at their place. social media didn't exist when i was 16 or there would have been photos, too.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    You do realize you're the only one laughing, right? So none of the rest of us get this awesome joke...?
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

You need to open your eyes to the world around you, and how social media has completely altered every "norm" you grew up with. Seriously.

I had a boyfriend at 14. And we boned. I wasn't allowed to have them stay the night, but there were plenty of girls in my high school who's parents let their boyfriends sleep over.

Actually, I take that back. At 17 I was staying the night at my boyfriends house. And I'm a healthy, educated, employed and self sufficient adult.

THE HORROR.

I personally would never let my 16 yr old have her boyfriend stay the night....and my 16 yr old has been dating her bf for 2 years now.

BUT when I was 16, I totally would have done something just like Hannah....if my parents allowed it. I did have a best friend who's mother allowed stuff like that. That's why we hung out over there all the time.

Thread Information