Page 62 of 98 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2448

Thread: THAT'S RACIST! Part 2: discussing racial tension in the US/abroad

I think it got the P.M's attention because until recently his party was pushing change to the Racial Discrimination Act, with one of his senators announcing that people "have the right to be bigots". More 76% of submissions from the public opposed the changes so it was dumped in August, but since then he's been having a wonderful time whipping up hysteria over Muslims so I'm sure he didn't want this nastiness tarnishing his newly improved popularity.

Truth is, Kader was just following his lead. 17 yr olds don't tend to monitor weekly political change though so it's not surprising he didn't realise his bigot rights had been rescinded. Especially when his own "friends" from Ipswich seem to regularly refer to him as "Kebab".

I think our P.M's "condemnation" of the incident sums up his position on the matter perfectly though

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-1...camera/5807350
    "I think it's un-Australian to abuse someone in a public place just because you don't like the way they look, or you don't like the way they dress, or you make assumptions about what they believe," Mr Abbott said. "That's completely un-Australian."
    Keep it behind closed doors like Tone. Have some fucking manners (while simultaneously covering your arse)

Meanwhile even the magistrate is telling Bailey Clout that he's a shit excuse for a mate

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227088467153

A TEENAGER who laughed hysterically while filming a mate's racist tirade against a Brisbane train guard may have given police vital evidence against his friend, a magistrate says. BAILEY Clout, 18, has admitted filming the attack, allegedly committed by his friend Abdel-Kader Russell-Boumzar, and then uploading the footage on YouTube. The pair surrendered to police on the weekend, after the footage went viral and sparked a furious online reaction that reportedly included death threats against the pair.

Clout appeared in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Monday, where he pleaded guilty to one count of creating a disturbance. He was convicted and fined $400. Magistrate Brownyn Springer said he may have done police a huge favour when he decided to film the attack on Queensland Rail security guard Josphat Mkhwananzi. There was no doubt the footage would help police in their case against Russell-Boumzar, 17, the magistrate said.

Russell-Boumzar faced the same court earlier on Monday and was granted bail despite police objections. The second-year apprentice mechanic is alleged to have spat at and repeatedly hurled racist slurs at Mr Mkhwananzi, after the security guard told him to remove his feet from the seat of a train on the Ipswich line on October 2.

Russell-Boumzar has been charged with assault, assault occasioning bodily harm, making threats, creating a disturbance, and using a carriage service to menace. Magistrate Springer said Russell-Boumzar was accused of "disgusting behaviour" and questioned his intention to dispute the spitting charge. "I thought that that was all caught in the footage?" she asked.

Duty lawyer Tim Clements said he had discussed that aspect with Russell-Boumzar and his advice at this stage was that it would be contested. He was granted bail on the condition he live in Paddington with his parents, who must accompany him out of the house except when he attends work. He must also abide by a curfew, report to police three times a week and is forbidden from going near any Queensland Rail infrastructure.

Kader seems to have acquired a broken arm since the vid was recorded

haha. broken cigarette!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

i guess this is a thing: http://www.infowars.com/obola-contes...s-the-disease/

Authoritarian liberals are claiming that the term #Obola is “racist.” Let’s show them that we’re not going to allow them to enforce their Orwellian language. Let’s defend the rights our forefathers enshrined in the First Amendment, and call urgent attention to this administration’s utter lack of concern for public health. Alex Jones and Infowars.com are launching the #Obola: Tyranny is the Disease contest.

This all out effort will utilize posters strategically placed in lawful public commons areas. This operation will expose how the globalist puppet Barack Obama and his nefarious band of C.D.C. and W.H.O. miscreants intentionally allow patients infected with the Ebola virus into the US. By doing so they are effectively putting at risk the very existence of the American people. Posters can also highlight the typical knee-jerk reaction from the liberal establishment, which is to cry “racism” any time a valid criticism of the president is made, fomenting a racial divide within the public.

First prize wins $5,000 by producing a poster and a video of its placement in a lawful public commons area. Second prize wins $2,000 and third prize wins $500.

The poster must stress the term #Obola, or lampoon the word #Ebola by switching the letter “o” out for Obama’s familiar logo, and must include the “Infowars.com” web address.

Infowars is providing a few examples of posters to choose from, however, we encourage you to get creative and come up with your own motif. Make the poster about Ebola, guns, vaccines, war, etc.; the sky’s the limit.

We’d like to see posters that provide details on Obama’s several executive orders which allow him to mandate the apprehension and detention of Americans who merely show signs of “respiratory illness,” or which show the CDC has failed to follow proper disease protocols meant to prevent a deadly virus such as Ebola from spreading.

Again, the poster must include the “Infowars.com” address.

You can create your own poster or use ours (links to poster-sized images below).

Please remember to abide by all local ordinances when displaying your posters. A good rule of thumb is to post them in entertainment, eatery and bar areas where other posters may be posted.

This is a package deal and the video presentation and its overall aesthetics and dynamic content are as equally important as the graphical impact of the poster and its message.

We encourage you to add the hashtag #tyrannyisthedisease to your Facebook and Twitter posts.

Send entries with your Facebook and Twitter info to obola@infowars.com.

All video entries must be on YouTube or a similar video hosting platform by Friday, October 24th, at midnight Central Time. Alex will announce the winner during the Halloween Friday, October 31st edition of the Alex Jones Show.

All video entries must be on YouTube or a similar video hosting platform by Friday, October 24th, at midnight Central Time. Alex will announce the winner during the Halloween Friday, October 31st edition of the Alex Jones Show.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    http://everydayfeminism.com/2014/10/...ple-never-ask/

I have a resume friendly name, and I couldn't care less of a chick wants to bang because I'm a black dude. The rest do suck though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Viral NYPD Racial Profiling Video Was Staged

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...x-video-675432

They didn't have an actual event so they had to stage one?

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    Viral NYPD Racial Profiling Video Was Staged

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...x-video-675432

They didn't have an actual event so they had to stage one?
    No one wants to film cops. Shit can get you killed.

strangely, my ip address is banned from chimpout.com but i never even posted there or created an account.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    strangely, my ip address is banned from chimpout.com but i never even posted there or created an account.
    Just had to test mine didn't I.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    WTF. It just be computer generated because I can't see a human making that mistake. If it was a human, someone's Gettin fired!

Chimpout also works for me. They must have overheard you talking down about the neo Nazis and banned you
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

seriously though. how did they know to ban me before i even made my presence known?

seriously though. how did they know to ban me before i even made my presence known?
    You probably have a dynamic iP (one shared by multiple users of your internet provider) so they were probably banning someone else who uses your same provider, or they may have banned your whole domain.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    You probably have a dynamic iP (one shared by multiple users of your internet provider) so they were probably banning someone else who uses your same provider, or they may have banned your whole domain.
    wow. i don't really know what any of that means, but it's no big loss, i guess.

wow. i don't really know what any of that means, but it's no big loss, i guess.

Back in the dark ages. Say 1995, every computer hooked to the internet got it's own IP address. These are static IPs It was possible to fake an IP if you had a certain level of technical knowledge and skill, but most people had no idea just how notanonymous you were on the internet. It was in fact, quite easy to find out that you were a dog. Time passed. Numbers ran out. A way had to be figured out to free up numbers or add more numbers to the pool. Each internet "provider" got a pool of number which are assigned to users as they log on and are released for the next user as they logoff. These are called dynamic IPs. It's still easy for someone who has the right level of access to pin down who was using a given IP, but it requires the cooperation of the internet provider. Some people still have static IPs, often because the use some software that requires the IP be authenticated for access.

Now shall I explain how Party Lines worked?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

i don't even know what a party line is but it sounds fun!

so, bottom like it for me... does this mean i'll never be able to access chimpout again?!?

i don't even know what a party line is but it sounds fun!

so, bottom like it for me... does this mean i'll never be able to access chimpout again?!?
    Well it depends. If chimpout blocked all of the IPs that belong to your provider (or if your provider blocked chimpout, could go either way) you'd need to get a different provider or spoof your IP. http://whatismyipaddress.com/change-ip

It's possible that rebooting your computer might do it. Try that first.

As for party lines... yeah for those who were nosy, they were lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well it depends. If chimpout blocked all of the IPs that belong to your provider (or if your provider blocked chimpout, could go either way) you'd need to get a different provider or spoof your IP. http://whatismyipaddress.com/change-ip

It's possible that rebooting your computer might do it. Try that first.

As for party lines... yeah for those who were nosy, they were lots of fun.
    "Talk About"

Man, I got in to serious trouble when they phone bill came in lol. Unless you're talking about something else. You probably are. Whatever. Nevermind.

well, aside from the situation and the content of the article, these comments are infuriating.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/3...ge-1/#comments

You guys... Racism doesn't even exist, though. You're all just making this up.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I know, right? She also was out stealing shit when she was 17 years old. She's a gem

what did she think was going to happen?

i guess it's my turn to say: if these are the people in charge here, i don't wanna live here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I know, right? She also was out stealing shit when she was 17 years old. She's a gem
    And no one shot her dead?!?! Who let this hoodlum thug out in public???
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information