Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: THAT'S RACIST! Part 2: discussing racial tension in the US/abroad

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    strange how no one ever says - straight up, she's a racist cunt! instead they say - um she's sheltered and maybe says some inappropriate things about people because of how they look... are you 7 and having your very first conversation about racism or are you extending pc terms to include racist fucks?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ugh. How dare she put Anjelah Johnsons comic routine in her whorish mouth.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    strange how no one ever says - straight up, she's a racist cunt! instead they say - um she's sheltered and maybe says some inappropriate things about people because of how they look... are you 7 and having your very first conversation about racism or are you extending pc terms to include racist fucks?

also, lol: the black guy - she says a lot of derogatory things.
    girl: yeah! (twirling her hair) and she makes racist remarks too!
    ikr! thats exactly what they are saying just young and sheltered, but their name for their group is the "biggot crew" so yea i am pretty sure they know exactly what they are saying an doing - my only hope is that when they get out of the house their lives are ruined

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i actually have never heard the term whitey except in movies and family hails from a long line of crackers - i get called Guera at work since they saw me make quesallias on the microwave

jewish american princess? they are doing good they just got their own reality series

i am curious to see how this big controversy with Big Brother ends up, cuz they cbs airs 24/7 live streaming video of the house for america to watch, so you see everything they say or do and there a about 3 contestants who have just been hurling racial slurs every where - nt just against blacks, its against very one. black asian jewish, gay....
    they have used the "n" word and doesn't know why they are so sensitive about the confederate flag :facepalm:, said they wanted to slap the asian girls face til her eyes straightened out and think its funny when they run behind her making "chinese" eyes ( and btw the host of the show is julie chen, call one guy stupid queer boy and knows america hates him because he'd a queer and tons more

tmz has been covering it and the contestants employers announced they fired all of them, there are picketers, one of the moms as already hired a publicist cuz she in under siege, and the contestants stay in the house 24/7 w. no contact w/ outside world so they will have no idea what is going on til they leave

this is why i am always amazed when ppl say there is no racism anymore, while things like this are airing on tv and live streaming
    The blonde's name is Aaryn, they call her Aryan or KKKBarbie.
    It's been pretty intense. She doesn't think she's doing anything wrong! She said last night it's just southern-type jokes. I'm amazed people like this still exist.

If you have TV guide network you can watch these hamsters in their habitat from midnight to 2am eastern time.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Pretty positive it's no coincidence her name is spelled that way.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    The blonde's name is Aaryn, they call her Aryan or KKKBarbie.
    It's been pretty intense. She doesn't think she's doing anything wrong! She said last night it's just southern-type jokes. I'm amazed people like this still exist.

If you have TV guide network you can watch these hamsters in their habitat from midnight to 2am eastern time.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Yep. That's kind of her thing.

Eagles' Riley Cooper apologizes for using racial slur at Kenny Chesney concert
    'I am so ashamed and disgusted with myself,' Cooper wrote on Twitter in a statement that was also released by the Eagles. Cooper, who is white, is expected to be the Eagles' No. 2 wide receiver this season.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2ag7spRb1

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    well, except when it's like "Hey, be on the lookout for my friend Stephanie."
    "What does she look like?"
    "Uh, she's tall, ummm she has....eyes...and curly hair...."
    "Wait, is the only black girl in the room? Oh, there she is. Why not just fucking say that? It's a goddamn description!"
    "I don't want to sound racist."
    That's my name.

I totally get what you're saying though.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    'I am so ashamed and disgusted with myself,' Cooper wrote on Twitter in a statement that was also released by the Eagles. Cooper, who is white, is expected to be the Eagles' No. 2 wide receiver this season.

I was so disappointed to hear this ...... a lot of coverage here in Phila. ...... I am not a big football fan but I did like him.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

If it weren't for him being at a Chesney concert, he could have played it off like locker room talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    When white people use the term 'reverse racism' I love to point out that by saying they, they're admitting that as a norm white people have the racism market cornered to the point that when someone else is guilty of racism, it gets another name.
    & also

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    & also

Seriously. It's fucking insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    & also

Yes we should all be afraid.

I trust the blacks to take over to be honest, but if it happens it's gonna be the mexicans and we can all take a look at mexico to see how that turned out.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Not quite on-topic after the last 5 pgs because it's not U.S-related, but you can probably give a very general summing-up of race relations down here with these 2-

So when is that Aryan twat leaving the house? I can't wait to see her crash and burn.

I was hoping someone would punch her in the face and leave a scar. I think they should have kicked her ass out for the mattress thing. What a horrible person.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I saw that Vick forgave Cooper for that video. That nice and all, but there are a lot of other black players that will probably put him on their hit list now. He's not sorry for what he said. He just got caught for being a racist from Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    I saw that Vick forgave Cooper for that video. That nice and all, but there are a lot of other black players that will probably put him on their hit list now. He's not sorry for what he said. He just got caught for being a racist from Oklahoma.
    Well of course Vick forgave him. Vick isn't allowed to hold grudges anymore, especially against white people. You can slap a white man's wife and he won't be as upset as when you slap a dog he doesn't know.

This guy isn't even on defense. So there's basically gonna be a price on his head. Yikes.

Well of course Vick forgave him. Vick isn't allowed to hold grudges anymore, especially against white people. You can slap a white man's wife and he won't be as upset as when you slap a dog he doesn't know.

This guy isn't even on defense. So there's basically gonna be a price on his head. Yikes.
    Vick's brother, Marcus, is still open to hold grudges.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...r-riley-cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    Vick's brother, Marcus, is still open to hold grudges.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...r-riley-cooper

THat's like Charlie and Eddie Murphy. Marcus is a fucking thug. This should get interesting.

THat's like Charlie and Eddie Murphy. Marcus is a fucking thug. This should get interesting.
    Or...

lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I've also never been called a whitey or cracker and would probably not be offended. I have been a called a bitch, slut, whore, and cunt and I find that extremely offensive.

I always love when white men try to justify their racism by claiming they've had black men be racist against them. "Please tell me how you've been discriminated against in your white male privilege."
    Man, I got called a "cracker" once in a convenience store parking lot after road rage incident by an older black guy that was trying to scare me through confrontation that got flustered when I didn't back down at all and didn't know what else to say.

I wasn't offended at his racist remark. Honestly I was pretty amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So when is that Aryan twat leaving the house? I can't wait to see her crash and burn.

I was hoping someone would punch her in the face and leave a scar. I think they should have kicked her ass out for the mattress thing. What a horrible person.
    I would fuck her in the ass. Yeah, full on buttseks. Fuck the racist shit right out of her. What a fucking twat.

Oh and it doesn't take Big Brother to tell me that racism is alive and well. There are plenty of racists around here. Sometimes it surprises me how people grow into racism. I have some old friends that are pretty racist and they've been taught not to say that shit around me at all. I will not put up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Hopefully next Thursday.
    Today's her last day as HoH. The winner of the HoH competition tonight will pick the new candidates for eviction.

ETA Being called Whitey is nothing. It's a popular name for guys with very light blonde hair.

Someone standing in the middle of the street yelling "I'm gonna snuff you mother******!" is very offensive. In front of a cop no less. As far as cops being racist, this one said, "Can't do anything unless he actually does something."
    My son caught him putting the make on my 12 year old daughter. The cop was there because he kept hanging around my house even after we told him to leave. The remark was directed at my hubby. Neighbors (some black) confirmed the guy was trouble. He was 16.

Something very positive came out of all this. If you don't smack me down too hard, I might share it.
    Last edited by I doubt it; 08-01-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Thread Information